Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone (734 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes / Meet The Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7,to Get A Free Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
KissChrix:
An Ukrainian man has officially changed his name to iPhone 7 after an electronics store offered the latest Apple product to the first five people who do that.
The 20-year old iPhone Sim (Seven) got the coveted prize Friday. He said he might change it back to his original name, Olexander Turin, when he has children.
The price of phone starts at $850 in the Ukraine, while the name change costs the equivalent of $2.
Sim’s friends and family were shocked at first but eventually supported the idea.
His sister, Tetyana Panina, said, “It was difficult to accept that and hard to believe it’s true.”
She added: “Each person in this world is looking for a way to express himself. Why not to do that in this way?”

Source : http://www.gq234.com/this-man-legally-changed-his-name-to-iphone-7-so-he-could-get-a-free-iphone-7/

Re: See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by FreshBoss007: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
impressive
Re: See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by igbarasdynasty: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Abeg I'm waiting for those who will be asked to change there country!!!! I don tire for 9ja here!!!

Re: See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by dollarprincess(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
OMG
Re: See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol
Re: See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by Justiyke4u: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Different level of madness
Re: See Man Who Changed His Name To Iphone 7 To Get A Free Iphone by chrisnando: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Craze

(1) (Reply)

Help On How Yo Root My Phone / $200- How Can I Achieve That On My Aliexpress?help / Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Thread...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.