Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It (967 Views)

Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases / Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It by Dietherapy247(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
I simply blog here: www.dietherapy247.com

It is part of my duty to get you informed of any thing as it concerns your health.

This report is coming from Center for disease control website with sole aim of creating a general awareness of this particular ailment as deadly as HIV and AIDS taking over the world know as HPV.

WHAT IS HPV

It stands for Human papilloma virus.A disease condition that is so common among every sexually active young man or woman.It is quite different from HIV and hepatitis but as deadly as the two because it leads to other health complications such as cancer and warts.

HOW IS IT SPREAD?

Human papilloma virus is spread through vaginal, anal, or MouthAction or having anything to do sexually with and infected person.One thing shocking about this is that it doesn’t matter if you have only one sex partner and also it takes years for the symptom to start manifesting making it hard to tell if you have it or not.

Check this out Amazing food arts that beats graphic designs

HOW DO I AVOID HPV?

You can do several things to lower your chances of getting HPV.

Get vaccinated. HPV vaccines are safe and effective. They can protect males and females against diseases (including cancers) caused by HPV when given in the recommended age groups (see “Who should get vaccinated?” below). HPV vaccines are given in three shots over six months; it is important to get all three doses.

If you are sexually active do these:

➡ Use latex condoms the right way every time you have sex. This can lower your chances of getting HPV. But HPV can infect areas that are not covered by a condom – so condoms may not give full protection against getting HPV;

➡ Be in a mutually monogamous relationship – or have sex only with someone who only has sex with you.

HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE HPV?

There is no test to find out a person’s “HPV status.” Also, there is no approved HPV test to find HPV in the mouth or throat.This is what makes it more deadly but some screenings such as the cervical cancer screening can detect its presence. also when genital warts appears.

Final words

I used the caption deadly because i know even condom can prevent HIV to some extent but in the case of HPV those parts of the genitals that is not covered by the condom can get infected.This is to say that use of condom is not even a guarantee towards its prevention.

On a more serious note the importance of just having one particular sex partner who you can vouch for is of utmost importance if at all you can’t abstain then go monogamous.

The Good news here is that unlike HIV, HPV has some vaccines to curb it spreading all over the human system.

STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS

Re: DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It by BayLord01(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
You are sexually active na wahala, U no still do na wahala ... but it's part of life

1 Like

Re: DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It by saintCaligula(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
[Cool, nice, informative and educative...
I wonder where this virus came from though...
How did doctors discovered the virus and on which human?..
so many questions with no answer...

1 Like

Re: DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
That's why we ladies must avoid sucking salami in dark places. Don't let these guys feed your mouth with their unwashed meat while the lights off. We never know he already have warts all over his prick. Yuck!

1 Like

Re: DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
That's why we ladies must avoid sucking salami in dark places. Don't let these guys feed your mouth with their unwashed meat while the lights off. We never know he already have warts all over his prick. Yuck!

Dick sucking gives u proteinaceous nutrients dat boost immunity against diseases like such.

Sadly the immune process is a slow one and although u may phenotypically express the disease for a short while, it will clear eventually.

Pls suck dick especially in dark places, as the alternate rhodopsin u get from doing that boosts night vision! It has long term benefits. cry cry cry

#itisbettertosuckdickthangetcancerfromcucumber

1 Like

Re: DEADLY DISEASE Than Hiv,even Condom Cannot Prevent It by Dietherapy247(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
i can't stop laughing lol

(1) (Reply)

Your Conception As You Use Our GNLD Nutritional Supplements / Why are Women Not Affected By Gonorrhea Infection Like Men? / Say Goodbye To Toilet Tissues ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.