Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student (463 Views)

Hubmart Omole: Inside The Hubmart Store Omole Branch (photos) / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / UBA Appoints 3 Nairalanders From Ambrose Alli University As Bank Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student by OwillyOscar(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please I need your suggestions on what kind of business I could setup under 60k as a student. Around or inside the school (University) I mean. Depending on someone to be sending you money really sucks. Want to start something that will help me.
Re: Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student by elog(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
I would suggest you go into the clothing niche. You can look for a supplier, who would sell to you at a profitable rate.

2 years ago I was into selling power banks and phones in school, it was profitable back then. I'm about venturing into the clothing niche myself.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
In addition to what the first poster contributed I see no wrong if you open a dry cleaning business. Washing clothes is a huge need for school students, you'd always see demand.

Checking through for similar old posts I responded to in the past. See one answer I gave a while ago:
Go to your nearest DSTV office and apply to become one of their certified technicians.
Anytime a customer has technical problems the office calls you to rectify it.
A lot of students around my area engage in the business and do well for themselves.
Worst case scenario you'd only make enough money to take girls out and buy drinks
during weekends.

A thread you can source ideas from. For some reason it seems my better listed ideas were deleted: https://www.nairaland.com/2591243/top-15-things-make-money

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student by excellent2013(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Need Suggestions On Business To Start Inside The University As A Student by OwillyOscar(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. Niger delta University

(1) (Reply)

Solar System And Inverter System / Obat’s Businesses Empire Crumbling! / Do You Need Professional HQ Responsive Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.