Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (47144 Views)

Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest / Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Originalsly: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
updatemachine:
I will not be humiliated anymore by anybody.
True... he just did it all by himself. But this is nothing new... Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.... our ancestors sold their own into slavery for trinkets offered by the White man.... now this one is demonizing his brother..blood brother on behalf of the same type of people that enslaved his ancestors. When the election is over.. whether he be in Kenya or America..... he would need 24/7.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by LorDBolton(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Kids
This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

Drugs will make you think like a rat ( No offense to all the smart rats out there )

We all know that Barack Obama is the best president the USA have ever had in the history of USA but Republicans who are high on cow urine would tell you otherwise

If you think Donald Trump would win this election, i want to bet 20 million naira on it

I can list all the achievements of Barack Obama as a president and i want you to list only 8 things he didn't get right

People are naturally stupid

Wtf @ the. Bolded

Pls whatever u smoked pls pass it to me
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by chimaobinelson(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Kids

Drugs will make you think like a rat ( No offense to all the smart rats out there )

We all know that Barack Obama is the best president the USA have ever had in the history of USA but Republicans who are high on cow urine would tell you otherwise

If you think Donald Trump would win this election, i want to bet 20 million naira on it

I can list all the achievements of Barack Obama as a president and i want you to list only 8 things he didn't get right

c'mon ur so pained,i bet my'as ur nigerian
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by biggie73(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Even among Jesus' disciples, there is a Judas.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by kinibigdeal(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
And who ranked Obama as the best president? Obama did africans more harm than George W. Bush. Obama is nothing but a snake
OlajumokeBread:
Kids

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
why he no yellow like obama
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by kinibigdeal(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Obama tenure is no match to Bill clinton's tenure. Obama is a slow poke
OlajumokeBread:

Economy ??

You must be a full time retard

Obama's tenure recorded the highest employment rate and consideration a person who inherited recession he and the best economy in the history of the USA

Where the fucck do you live ??

Can you mention when the USA had the best economy and under what president

I feel like killing myself

You ignorance is legendary
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
The man is pained. Read from different sources how Obama almost disassociate himself from his other family members. He felt he has nothing to lose now. But how much will Obama give them to better their lives sef. It's a shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by kinibigdeal(m): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Obama had an hidden agenda to split Nigeria. He vowed not to visit Nigeria but i bet you after leaving power, the bigot will come here to speak and zombies will shamefully be jumping hecter skelter at the airport to meet him. Obama is a rascist than Trump

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
I'M a diehard Trump supporter, but the reasons this fool is giving for not supporting his half brother is the reason why Africa is wallowing in poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by SmartMugu: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
sexybbstar:
Shey na Obama brother be dis black dude?
Him resemble Mugabe.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Tobycharles: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
U can't chop from where u didn't sow, what was ur quota before he became who he is now, he made d name famous for the world to reckon with, what have you done on ur own part?
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by SmileSomewhat(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
So you are praying to chop from only where you sow ?
Tobycharles:
U can't chop from where u didn't sow, what was ur quota before he became who he is now, he made d name famous for the world to reckon with, what have you done on ur own part?
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by SmileSomewhat(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Michelle Obama said if Donald Trump is elected: "We're telling our sons it's okay to humiliate women. We're telling our daughters this is how they deserve to be treated.".... that's funny. So does that mean that if Hillary Clinton is elected, we are teaching our sons & daughters that it's ok to murder, lie, cover up, be corrupt, demean women, use racial slurs, and stay with a spouse that openly rapes women & cheats on you? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by macminista(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
opribo:
You see now, I keep saying it anytime you want to know the true worth of a man go to his family and ask what he has done for them. People start been good from the family before they enter the world and not the other way round. Thian needs immediate rehabilitation because if he continues this his campaign Obama is then worthless because the white people he thinks loves him they dont and if his kinsmen and blacks in general listen to this bro then Obama has no foundation that is.

Obama and Clinton better call the man secretly before it is too late.
" I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING" in falz voice grin cheesy
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Tobycharles: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2016
SmileSomewhat:
So you are praying to chop from only where you sow ?
don't ignore the principle of give and take, being a free rider earns you nothing but dismay
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Stanbeto: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Okay na
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by SmileSomewhat(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2016
That principle does not apply in Obama's case. He was fortunate early in life.
Tobycharles:
don't ignore the principle of give and take, being a free rider earns you nothing but dismay
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by harffie(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Trump all the way.....many people will be surprised when Hillary loses

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by repogirl(f): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Maybe you people did not do anything for your brother Obama nah...and that's why he is returning the favour.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2016
updatemachine:
who are the "us"...?
NICE QUESTION BRO
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Jokerman(m): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Obama didn't build one structure in his village after 8 years as POTUS... Trump will build it for him...

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2016
dukechilezie:
Is your franchise. Follow your conscience. So you wanted Barack Obama to have white house being moved to his village in Kenya or better still migrate all Kenyans to America before you will happy for him.
YOI HAVE SAID IT ALL WHY MUST YOU SHOW UP YOUR HATRATED FOR TRUMPH.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Tobycharles: 1:28am On Oct 31, 2016
SmileSomewhat:
That principle does not apply in Obama's case. He was fortunate early in life.
who said u can't aswell, all u c is d glory without acknowledging d story, he paid d price... Do likewise n u up d ladder
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by hucienda: 2:18am On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Kids

Where do you then place George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt?
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Cletus77(m): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Kenyan blood... Na u vote am or na Kenya vote am?? Abeg go play with snake, if u no get work to do!!!
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Skmoda360(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Another bribed idiot ranting..... kiss kiss undecided kiss undecided undecided
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by planetx: 3:02am On Oct 31, 2016
sexybbstar:
Shey na Obama brother be dis black dude?
Half brother with different mother, didn't even meet president Obama until he Obama was an adult and they never grew up together. He is just an attention seeker who complained that he was only invited to the white house once a year in a TV interview, like president Obama should give him a permanent room at the white house.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 31, 2016
mrmrmister:
Idiotic rant
You're only pissed because he didn't support your family.
Did Americans vote him for your family?

Baboon! angry angry
hey u sharap, all is asking is a brotherly support as d world president dat he is, put yurslf in his poso
ition, baba no be yur broda yet wuna wan kill am wit abuse

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by ehissi(m): 3:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Question!!

Is he even an american citizen??

Because na only them dey vote Ooooh!!! No be everybody whey body dey pepper!!
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by mystmoze(m): 4:19am On Oct 31, 2016
updatemachine:
who are the "us"...?
abeg help me ask de mofo
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by treebuds: 4:32am On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Kids

The worst president at wrong time. Foreign policy is zero, Gay rights nonsense Syria, yamen left to ruin. I don't know what makes him better than any president. Usa is who the world looked up-to for everything, today Usa is looking up to China, and every other country for everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Tanks Surround 3 Gaza Hospitals (Video, Photos) / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.