Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) (28960 Views)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by maxwell767(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
humbleself242:
nothing is good about the news because they already have there own candidate,when last do u hear about the police recruitment.............my brother forget it only God almighty can help us

grin

Welcome to change

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by greggng: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jodasy:
Pls someone should help me.what do i need to go with as i go to cafe to complete the form?

you are to know the following

national id card number....place of issue.....date of issue

for drivers licence....you are to know the dl number, date of issue and expiry date.

the month and year u enter primary school
the month and year u completed primary
the certificate you were issue ie first school leaving certificate ( the certificate number is what is requred)

same for secondary school

Same for university

If you didnt do nysc just follow instruction and fill exemption . The number on ur exemption paper will be filled at is colon

Infact there is nothing to upload...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by biggie73(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
That 90 job slots?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by biggie73(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
DAramis:
The annoying thing is that the site is still not working.

Is there anybody that receive a mail from them after registration?

Mine always blank out when I click on submit.
Thinking of forgetting about the whole thing.
....use browser like firephoenix or chrome....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Gaxx01(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
DAramis:

Application is under the 'my portal' right?
Nothing is there on my own...
Will try later

Thanks for your concern.

Same with me.. Applied again still blank
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Gaxx01(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
agent01:
Its very easy to know if your application has been successfully submitted. Log in, and at the top of the page you will see application, click on my application, you will see all your details. You may even wish to print, delete and edit your application. But if it doesn't appear I advice you to apply again. I wish you best of luck.

Mine is blank
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by makazona(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mainly for degree holders!!!.
Nothing for HND holders?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Mypeople2(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2016
When I clicked on my application, this was what I saw when I used my phone "You can View, Edit or Delete your submitted Application(s). You can also use your browser print function to print your application when you’re in the View mode"What do u think ?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Goodeeman: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Thank God, I just successfully submitted my application but before I click submit, I prayed for God's intervention because I had tried previously but to no avail.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by abduolaye(m): 3:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Displaying d blank mean it had been submitted, don't resend or u fall victim of double application
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by top4eva: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2016
agent01:
Its very easy to know if your application has been successfully submitted. Log in, and at the top of the page you will see application, click on my application, you will see all your details. You may even wish to print, delete and edit your application. But if it doesn't appear I advice you to apply again. I wish you best of luck.

But what of someone that has applied before, checked my applications and also eddited the application and even printed it, but now I checked again today, it's not showing the edit, print and delete options again?

What do I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Sprintx24(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2016
top4eva:

But what of someone that has applied before, checked my applications and also eddited the application and even printed it, but now I checked again today, it's not showing the edit, print and delete options again?

What do I do?

Same issue I am having. Please if you get a solution, please relate. Thanks!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by John902(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Tonymegabush1:

no payment 4 anything just use ur phone and login in2 dia site after which u sign up

if u dnt ave mobile data u can visit d nearest cafe near u
I appreciate
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by John902(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2016
maxwell767:

grin
Welcome to change
even Nigerian Army 76rri

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by zymxy: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Please for those that have successfully applied for the federal civil service job, how do I fill the part where dates are required ( primary, secondary Nd tertiary) supposed to use (/) but no provision for that Nd when I submit it keeps taking me back Nd marks the columns as not properly filled ( in red). Pls I need hop ASAP! Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by makoota: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Good morning house. After I applied for like 2wks back it normally opened for me a page where I can delete, view, edit and even print my application. But last night I tried to go back to that page through "my portal - application" menu but I saw nothing. I applied for 6positions but I saw none last night. Even up till now
Does it mean that I have not successfully applied?
Is there anything like a sent message indicating that one has successfully applied?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by zymxy: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Goodeeman:
Thank God, I just successfully submitted my application but before I click submit, I prayed for God's intervention because I had tried previously but to no avail.
Please how did you fill in the column for dates (primary, secondary nd tertiary), the (/) is not provided Nd it keeps taking me back there when I want to submit marked as not properly filled ( in red). Need help ASAP. Thanks!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2016
makoota:
Good morning house. After I applied for like 2wks back it normally opened for me a page where I can delete, view, edit and even print my application. But last night I tried to go back to that page through "my portal - application" menu but I saw nothing. I applied for 6positions but I saw none last night. Even up till now
Does it mean that I have not successfully applied?
Is there anything like a sent message indicating that one has successfully applied?
you cannot apply more than one post
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by rikatrina: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
zymxy:
Please for those that have successfully applied for the federal civil service job, how do I fill the part where dates are required ( primary, secondary Nd tertiary) supposed to use (/) but no provision for that Nd when I submit it keeps taking me back Nd marks the columns as not properly filled ( in red). Pls I need hop ASAP! Thanks
Use chrome browser or type as text message then copy and paste
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Dozzybest(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2016
PLEASE,I USED MY TEMPORARY NATIONAL ID CARD SLIP AS A VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION.HOPE IT IS STILL VALID?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by 1stdammy: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Didn't have a good degree, and yet to go for NYSC. Can I apply
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by priscaoge(f): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
agent01:

This is the info that popped up!

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Henrolla(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2016
agent01:

Bro, greetings. i successfully registered b4 and could view and even edit my application. but all of a sudden it stopped showing. and i even tried applying again but it's still not showing. now i'm hoping i've not applied twice for the same vacancy against the instruction given on the portal. any idea why this is happening?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by SunnDash(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
My application is not going further....pls elp
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by SunnDash(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
Elp am in application but couldn't go further
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Nwanieke(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Oluwafemijuwon:
The best time to apply on the site is 2am to 6am. I still applied for 3 people yesterday night and it Worked perfectly, after clicking on the submit button it will take you to a page where you can edit or print your document and you will have access to all the details you have filled. It is very simple to apply on the site. I wish you best of luck!
did you apply with your phone?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2016
This is what I always get when I try login pls help me

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by nonxo007(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2016
I've registered lots of people, the site goes at night from 11pm to 5am 0r 6am, holla at me to help you register, if you need help....08103379974
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by DAramis: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2016
biggie73:
....use browser like firephoenix or chrome....
Tried chrome last night (around 7pm) but still the same issue.

Will try it around 2am like someone suggested.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2016
DAramis:
The annoying thing is that the site is still not working.

Is there anybody that receive a mail from them after registration?

Mine always blank out when I click on submit.
Thinking of forgetting about the whole thing.
experiencing the same thing
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Topenzee(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Am sorry what are the requirements plssssss
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by ahmedisah(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2016
zymxy:

Copy the (/) sign and paste at the appropriate place to separate the date, else you can't proceed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airport Services Agents Job Recruitment At Qatar Airways / What's My Chance As A Physics Graduate In The Job Market / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.