Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) (28961 Views)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by biggie73(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
DAramis:

Tried chrome last night (around 7pm) but still the same issue.

Will try it around 2am like someone suggested.
....sorry,I forget to write people should try it in the tick of the night.that's starting from 12am.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by DAramis: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
biggie73:
....sorry,I forget to write people should try it in the tick of the night.that's starting from 12am.

No problem
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by femolala001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
agent01:
Its very easy to know if your application has been successfully submitted. Log in, and at the top of the page you will see application, click on my application, you will see all your details. You may even wish to print, delete and edit your application. But if it doesn't appear I advice you to apply again. I wish you best of luck.
When i logged in, i didnt see any job in my application. But the day i regustered, i got a mail dat i av succesfully registered. Or mayb dere is anoda way to view d job i av applied for?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by anytaij: 3:00am On Nov 01, 2016
Which improve ?site that as refuse to open abeg leave that that thing . Scam make dem go sit down email that I registered with and they sent me mail to continue my registration yet the email and password is incorrect. The worst of it all is that the site is not even opening . o
Tonymegabush1:

their site has improved if u asked me d day I registered it was kinda stressfree,

as 4 d shift in date I think it's a nice 1 at least Nysc batch B stream 2 will pass out on 4th of Nov with dis gesture dey can ave d chance of registering....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by eddyjasper: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2016
I think it's been extended again... To 13th November
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2016
anytaij:
Which improve ?site that as refuse to open abeg leave that that thing . Scam make dem go sit down email that I registered with and they sent me mail to continue my registration yet the email and password is incorrect. The worst of it all is that the site is not even opening . o

try and contact dem it might help
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by Henrolla(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2016
Analee:
D same issue wif me,i clickd on submit it also blankd out,without any informatn on being successful,now dat blankn out,does it mean dat its bin received or?
and d funny thing is that u are not expected to apply twice for d same position as u could b disqualified. if truely d blank return pages indicates positive, u would hav ended up having multiple applications on d same vacancy. let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it gets better soon though
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by anytaij: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok thanks will try that.
Tonymegabush1:

try and contact dem it might help
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) by centmanuel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mmmmm. After months of trying I hv successfully applied for the opening, thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airport Services Agents Job Recruitment At Qatar Airways / What's My Chance As A Physics Graduate In The Job Market / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.