Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm (20054 Views)

My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East / My Pepper Sack Farming / My Dry Season Irrigation Sack Farming (photo Speak) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by fullstreets: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
What is murano f1? U dey plant race cars?
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by Peterpanny: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
jennybright:
Ugwu (someone's 'name' or 'respect' depends on the pronunciation) while Ugu (Vegetable) of which the one that nourish your body for a healthy living. thanks.

in
thank you ma.
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
CXLVII:
Can one plant Indian hemp with this method?
Hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by enomakos(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
fullstreets:
What is murano f1? U dey plant race cars?
it is a species of cucumber
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by gtswt(f): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
ogbongenet:
pictures
Wow! Dis is nice. Do u use fertilizer? Wud like to know exactly how u achieved dis.
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by dangermouse(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
ogbongenet:
Good evening friends.. just wish to share some pictures of my mix crop sack farm located rightly at my backyard... no laying of holes or pipe, no tank or bore hole.. behold just a Well (popularly known as Konga in my area) and a bucket. I wet every two days . I planted pumpkin (popularly called ugwu) inside the sack and sweet pepper on the body of the sack. Though few stands like 120 stands. I also have 70 stands of murano 2 f1 stands on the sack and some spinach, like ten stands per body of each sack making it close to 200 stands. Also 70 stands of water melon position on the sack and some stands of carrot and onion by the side of the sack... Thanks to my colleagues on nairaland agricultural section.. Youtube,my Good lecturers from University of Ibadan.. pictures role in....

@op. it's not ugwu. it's ugu and that's the correct pronunciation and spelling. Now you know unless ur not from the SE where the name originated from!
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by Turbocharged: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice job
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
dangermouse:

@op. it's not ugwu. it's ugu and that's the correct pronunciation and spelling. Now you know unless ur not from the SE where the name originated from!
Is OK
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
gtswt:

Wow! Dis is nice. Do u use fertilizer? Wud like to know exactly how u achieved dis.
i don't you fertilizer, I only use goat shit.
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Peterpanny:
Give me small ugwu na
drop small money lol
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by aboutbiz: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogbongenet:
My ugwu are excelently beautiful... Thank Goodness
weldone
please do you know any market in ibadan where i can be able to sell my shoko(vegetables)
thanks
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have some ugu seedling for sale. Contact me for yours today. Thanks
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ugh seedlings for sale..

Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ugu seedlings for sale. 80naira per stand. Ugu with big leaves 08060115253
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by dewale1234(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pavore9:

Where is it taking place?

Nairobi
http://www.agritecafrica.com/
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by Pavore9: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
dewale1234:

Nairobi
http://www.agritecafrica.com/
l will as the venue (KICC) is just less than 5 minutes walk from the office am always at in Nairobi.
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ugu seedlings available.. Call 08060115253
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Harvest from my ugu sack farm.... Omo harvest sweet oo... Making money right from my backyard.. God punish recession.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by dewale1234(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pavore9:
l will as the venue (KICC) is just less than 5 minutes walk from the office am always at in Nairobi.
Hope to see you there then
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by miqos02(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
ogbongenet:
Harvest from my ugu sack farm.... Omo harvest sweet oo... Making money right from my backyard.. God punish recession.
ohhh jigbijigbi
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by olabeth(f): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Ogbongenet do u still have ducklings for sale,or do you know where I can get. Am in Ibadan
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
olabeth:
Ogbongenet do u still have ducklings for sale,or do you know where I can get. Am in Ibadan
which breed of the duckling?
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by olabeth(f): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Which breeds do have? But I want local ones and khaki c.
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have local and khaki Campbell
olabeth:
Which breeds do have? But I want local ones and khaki c.
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by olabeth(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks .pls how much are they local &khaki camp. Or better still ur number let me call u
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
olabeth:
Thanks .pls how much are they local &khaki camp. Or better still ur number let me call u
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
olabeth:
pics of my ducklings @ day old

Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by olabeth(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Wow shocked
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2016
For your plantain suckers booking call 08060115253

Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
White Pekin ducks available 08060115253

Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by ogbongenet: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
4 weeks well vaccinated Amo noiler chicks for sale.
*Price*: 700
Re: Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm by Swiftgrp: 10:58pm On Jan 13
ogbongenet:
Good evening friends.. just wish to share some pictures of my mix crop sack farm located rightly at my backyard... no laying of holes or pipe, no tank or bore hole.. behold just a Well (popularly known as Konga in my area) and a bucket. I wet every two days . I planted pumpkin (popularly called ugwu) inside the sack and sweet pepper on the body of the sack. Though few stands like 120 stands. I also have 70 stands of murano 2 f1 stands on the sack and some spinach, like ten stands per body of each sack making it close to 200 stands. Also 70 stands of water melon position on the sack and some stands of carrot and onion by the side of the sack... Thanks to my colleagues on nairaland agricultural section.. Youtube,my Good lecturers from University of Ibadan.. pictures role in....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Shea Butter? Here Is Where You Can Get It. / Bill Gates Ear-marks $6m For Cassava And Rice In Nigeria / LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.