Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Customer Angered By Rude Applestore Owner Buys Entire Shop & Smashes Everything - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Customer Angered By Rude Applestore Owner Buys Entire Shop & Smashes Everything (432 Views)

How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Angered By Rude Applestore Owner Buys Entire Shop & Smashes Everything by klarke(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wonders shall never end!
When I'm here using this ancient iPhone 4, see what somebody did to an entire phone store.

The Chinese man had gone to a phone shop to get his iPhone fixed. Unfortunately, he was met
with was a rather defiant owner. It wasn’t clear how the exchange between the two got heated up, but the owner was reluctant to fix his phone and was heard in the video saying, .

“Fix what fix? If you have the money then buy a new phone. If you don’t, then go to another store to have it fixed.” The customer who just wanted his phone fixed did not take the store owner’s mockery well. He said: “I see you have many iPhone devices in the store. I’ll buy them all.”

Initially the workers thought he was just fooling around, nevertheless they replied saying they had 10 iPhone devices, totaling 63,000 Chinese Yuan. Little did they know that the man was actually very wealthy. He left the shop, then returned to purchase of all the iPhones.

He paid for the whole thing in cash. After buying all of the iPhone devices, he and his friend proceeded to lay them all on the floor. The shop owner apparently still arrogant, said “I don’t think you can trash my whole shop”. .
The young man with much gusto asked, “how much does the store cost”? To which the owner proudly said “500,000 Yuan!” Again, he paid incash and destroyed everything. At the end of
the footage, he was seen leaving the store
premises in a Roll Royce Ghost.

https://wdn.com.ng/customer-angered-rude-apple-store-owner-buys-entire-shop-smashes-everything/

Re: Customer Angered By Rude Applestore Owner Buys Entire Shop & Smashes Everything by wtfCode: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Damn
Re: Customer Angered By Rude Applestore Owner Buys Entire Shop & Smashes Everything by opegbola(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
If d is real WTF

(1) (Reply)

Any Scraped Tecno Phantom 3 Aka M9 Urgently Needed / Wanna Sale My Q10, Scrap Iphone 4s And Working Dell Mini Laptop / Data Increase : Tech Blogger Naijatechguy Blasts NCC On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.