Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted (36918 Views)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by steppin: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Mjjordan:
Smh...Continue lying till u run out of lies!!!
I just dey pity Rivers state under the administrative rule of this clueless man...
Lying about what?
Is there no level to Una zombiesm?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2016
It's hit the two year or more mark since Wike took power in Rivers State. Please, apart from road renovations I would like to know what else he has done in the state. I remember well by the second year the people of the state felt the improved amenities Amaechi installed for the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Peter2c: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2016
It a matter of time the truth will been seen.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Peter2c: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Www.Akukor.xyz u can source more info there.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2016
I think wailers should learn from this, the reason bubu always make ref to past govt. It is disheartening to see how ridiculous things were left assuming an office.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Wikeeee.. Politics nah.. Is wike talking of ph we leave in or another one.. If nah road and bridge ameachi finish work there jare.. Wikee should look for something else to hold hand jooor.. Am not a fan of either of them.. But wen u see truth speak it..

6 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by biggie73(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Nigerian politicians have no chills. They should spare God their unreasonable politicking.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by chizzy8: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Mjjordan:
I just dey pity Rivers state under the administrative rule of this clueless man...

think u're wrong...
Wike is really trying considering the depleted funds
one thing I understand abt rivers state - even if u remove Wike ..don't think APC will win any election (free and fair)
the average Rivers man - hate Ameachi

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by ImoRiver: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Nobody can come close to 20% of Amaechi's infrastructural development in the next 20 years. Wike should strive to achieve 5% instead of lying disgustingly. OPM is located along GU Ake road done by Amaechi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Charly68: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Nonsense man; was he not part of the administration ! At least in the first four years he was with his Govt.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by ImoRiver: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2016
chizzy8:

think u're wrong...
one thing I understand abt rivers state - even if u remove Wike ..don't think APC will win any election (free and fair)

Yes he's trying but cannot be compared with Amaechi in anything. Amaechi built more than 500 schools let him build 100. He should construct one single full length road with dual carriageway, underground drainages, walkways and flyovers before making noise. Amaechi built new health centers in all communities as well as gave and sustained scholarship to Rivers citizens in international Universities. Okay Amaechi failed Oyigbo people so Wike can just start by constructing Oyigbo and Umuebulu roads then we can take him serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by luckier9(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
no governor ever in nigeria can what Amechi d for us. No single road in my LGA oMuma etche that he did'nt complet including farm roads. AMECHI employed 12,000 graduates at the same time. Speacking wit u now, Omuma LGA has no unemploy graduate left as at the time of the employment. Please u guys should disbelieve Wike with all dis lies. Let him work since Amhi did nt let c.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by michoim(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Wike you are perennial liar. You thought people were not living in portharcourt when Amechi ruled for 8 years building numerous roads with side drainages without number as well as schools and other developmental infrastructures? Wike the only thing you have accomplish so far is bribing the judiciary with billions of Naira of River state money as well as borrowing billions of Naira from the banks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Omeife2: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
charix:
It's hit the two year or more mark since Wike took power in Rivers State. Please, apart from road renovations I would like to know what else he has done in the state. I remember well by the second year the people of the state felt the improved amenities Amaechi installed for the masses.

You mean road patching and not renovation..Amaechi gave PH some form of facelift..Majority of the dualized roads can be credited to him..The Primary schools and health centres were the first of its kind..they have all been abandoned..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by MadCow1: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
No matter how hard Wike and the PDP try to run down Amaechis government, The truth is not hidden to anyone including them.

Road Work.... Amaechi worked. Amaechi didn't patch roads like Wike is doing now, Amaechi transformed roads. Nwaja - Npkogu road went from a single carriage way to a dual carriage way with shoulder for parking. Elekahia road, Garrison to Elelenwo, etc..

Schools - Amaechi Schools are the best on a National Scale. He not only built schools but worked on the content as well..

Health care - Atleast I know two people that worked on the Health center contracts and also what he did to Kelsey Hospital and Maxillofacial Hospital at garrison is very remarkable.

Wike should chill with this dickriding of Amaechi.. He probed Amaechi and still couldn't come out with any real evidence against the Man so he should please shut up..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Angelahoney: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Nbote:
All these politicians sef. Na Wike and Fayose sef fit dem because na d same thing dem dey do; Blame ur predecessor...

If Pmb could blame his predecessor, what do you expect others to do ? Na politics.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by MadCow1: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2016
chizzy8:

think u're wrong...

The Rivers State I live in, they hate Amaechi for sentimental reasons.. Sadly, I am not a sentimental man.

Wike should stop telling us stories.. So far, he has yet to achieve half of what Amaechi did..

And if depleted funds is a valid excuse for Wike, why isn't it applied to President Buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by francisbarrack(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2016
All politicians r bird of thesame feather.

Wike is blaming ameachi whil3 bubu too is blaming jonathan.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by engrhorla(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2016
So people that went to Church to worship God and commit their new week into God's hands are being fed with propaganda oppenly like this

And d Pastor they look.

Is this era of campaign? Is an election coming up in Rivers? And if an election is coming up, are politicians who can go to any dirty length to achieve their political ambition supposed to be allowed to galvanise support on the holy altar?

Well, maybe some of these altars are not holy

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by michoim(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Wike is a perennial liar. You think people were not in Rivers state when Amechi ruled for eight years building numerous roads with side drainages, schools and other developmental infrastructures? Wike has only accomplish bribing the judiciary with billions in Naira of Rivers state money as well as borrowing billions in Naira from the banks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by soberdrunk(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2016
I am not a Rivers state man, i owe no allegiance to Amaechi or Wike but i have lived in Rivers state all my life and the gods of Oyo state where am from and the gods of Rivers state Will not forgive me if i dont speak the "Truth", Wike can say anything about Amaechi but to say he didnt do a lot in terms of development is a lie even the devil cannot tell!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by chidi4eze(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2016
chizzy8:

think u're wrong...
u lie...RIVERS people don't hate Amaechi..You can say they don't like his party..Amaechi is far much better than the local wike in all ramifications of life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by chidi4eze(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2016
MadCow1:

The Rivers State I live in, they hate Amaechi for sentimental reasons.. Sadly, I am not a sentimental man.

Wike should stop telling us stories.. So far, he has yet to achieve half of what Amaechi did..

And if depleted funds is a valid excuse for Wike, why isn't it applied to President Buhari?
which fund?there's money wike is just playing and sponsoring pdp events and elections with RIVERS STATE money...Don't forget Wike has borrowed over 100 billion and still counting..last two weeks he received d highest allocation from Federal government of about 9billion and his still owing civil servants 5months salary...Wike is forgetting that 2019 is in view

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Ataba44(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Cadamlk post=50639615]so administrational polities is now discussed in (worship places )
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by PStacks(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2016
wike's day is never complete if he hasnt mentioned Amechi's name..

he's obssesed with Amechi.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by HabaSeun: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Mjjordan:

Do u reside in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Cadamlk: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=Ataba44 post=50649718][/quote]Imagine that!! He started propagating falsehood. Even Rivers people know that Amaechi still remains the best performing Governor Rivers ever produced. I had lived in PH before Ameachi assumed office.The state of porrharcourt city then and state Amaechi left it,all i can say is that Amaechi is a master planner.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Thisis2raw(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Mjjordan:
hahaha can't stop laughing. You call this man clueless? Have you been to Rivers State before? If you call this man clueless then what is Buhari? If Ameachi had performed half of this man is doing in my state, Rivers State would have been London by now.

So choose your words wisely, don't always rush to comment just to be front page. You hear me?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Wike my man please carry go, don't mind the unfortunate Igbo man called Chibuike.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by SANCTO: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2016
chidi4eze:
Wike pay civil servants their 5 months salary
. Bros that appeal should be directed to Amechi who boldly said that Let him see where Wike will get money to run the affairs of Rivers state. When i see the giant strides of Wike in Rivers, i call him a miraculous magician. Where does Wike get all the money from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.