Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,398 members, 7,826,542 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted (36919 Views)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by smart024(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
In all, na Rivers people I pity for this thing pass o...

Why not once-n-for-all investigate this issue and follow up prosecution on the former if these allocations are true...?

And if they are not true, tell the later to stop making noise and face his work instead of trying to spend money where he need not...

Politicians self...
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by gbishman: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Churches now becoming campaign offices for politicians.
Pastors or ever u call yourself pls fear God.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by 24SEVEN: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
Wike and ameachi are both hypocrites...

Thieves too

Definitely.. including, Ibori, Odili, Alamieyeseigha, Sylva, Dickson, Akpabio, Igbinedion and almost all SS leaders.

The day we get the right leaders, our problems are half solved.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by eLcastro(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
LoL...wike is exaggerating sha.,buh again that's wah politicians do....The fact is if u in rivers or reside in rivers.,the last govt 1st 3yrz were awesome.,schools,health centres,roads...okay.,Their last 5yrz was notin..notin to write home about....#factz

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Izonpikin: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
24SEVEN:

Definitely.. including, Ibori, Odili, Alamieyeseigha, Sylva, Dickson, Akpabio, Igbinedion and almost all SS leaders.

The day we get the right leaders, our problems are half solved.
all our leaders in this country are good for nothing thieves and opportunists...freaks too...
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by ukenke: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wike has now taken his lies to the house of God. The end is inevitably near.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Nbote(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Angelahoney:

If Pmb could blame his predecessor, what do you expect others to do ? Na politics.

Dats exactly what I meant... Some morons will support the govt in blaming the past administration but will open their frustration ridden mouths to blast others wen it's d other way round..

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Juenwume: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mjjordan:
Smh...Continue lying till u run out of lies!!!
I just dey pity Rivers state under the administrative rule of this clueless man...
God will hear our cry one day.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Juenwume: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
chidi4eze:
Wike pay civil servants their 5 months salary
6 months not 5

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by deliveryboy: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thisis2raw:
hahaha can't stop laughing. You call this man clueless? Have you been to Rivers State before? If you call this man clueless then what is Buhari? If Ameachi had performed half of this man is doing in my state, Rivers State would have been London by now.

So choose your words wisely, don't always rush to comment just to be front page. You hear me?

It's okay if you don't like a person, but bold faced lies is what I will not accept from you, in as much as I don't like like both ameachi and wike's personalities, the two are incomparable in terms of governance, ameachi commissioned 60 health centers in 60 days, his primary schools are like no other in Nigeria (with a standby generator and internet services), Ameachi conceives huge ideas and executes them with clinical finish. Wike is renovating roads (very laudable too) to great standards and is constructing Port Harcourt pleasure park between airforce base and bori camp army barracks, aside from these two, nothing new in wike's administartion.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Gwangwadangwa77: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
where is his tithe
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by aguiyi2: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wike (governor Sir), you are beginning to sound like a broken record. Prosecute Amechi or forever keep quiet.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Juenwume: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thisis2raw:
hahaha can't stop laughing. You call this man clueless? Have you been to Rivers State before? If you call this man clueless then what is Buhari? If Ameachi had performed half of this man is doing in my state, Rivers State would have been London by now.

So choose your words wisely, don't always rush to comment just to be front page. You hear me?
Sycophancy and sentiment don't actually pay. What is so hard for you to say the truth?

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Joehong(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
WIKE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE IN GOD'S HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by PoundspassDolla(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Even to organize the normal monthly sanitation of between 7am-10am is even difficult for wike to do. Just this year alone, I don't know if is up to 5x he allowed sanitation to hold,,,, the rest are always canceled with one excuse or another....na Road e fit do? Abeg lawyer wike Park well,,,,make we dey see amaechi road.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by london4luv: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mjjordan:
Smh...Continue lying till u run out of lies!!!
I just dey pity Rivers state under the administrative rule of this clueless man...
sharap my frnd don't say what u don't know.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by edebemba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
banki:
I wonder what ameachi would have told odili

Are you not aware that Odili filed a suit against Dakuku Peterside for defamation of character. Remember that Amaechi and Peterside are political friends who share informations together. Peterside couldn't have spoken ill of Odili if he had not heard anything from Amaechi. Remember 'the enemy of my friend is also my enemy'. Amaechi could have spoken through the mouth of Peterside.
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by billyG(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
This man carry hatred enter church?
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by Yyeske(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Juenwume:

6 months not 5
How can a whole Rivers state be owning workers, that's so unfair na. With all the huge allocations and more
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by ukenke: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
He should resign then. No be by force

think u're wrong...
Wike is really trying considering the depleted funds
one thing I understand abt rivers state - even if u remove Wike ..don't think APC will win any election (free and fair)
the average Rivers man - hate Ameachi
[/quote]
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by KardinalZik(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
...meanwhile, see as the Church full!
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by pkang: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
dionma:
Anytime wike speaks, it is about politics. I have never heard him talk about infrastructure and jobs.

In those images, You will find construction of Sakpenwa to Bori road. The same road construction is on going in Abua/Odual, Gokana etc. Also, u will find the installation of modern traffic light in Aba Road PH, building of New Biology lab in BMGS, Bori.
These are but few.

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by dodoro(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wike is just a noise maker. Illiterate governor...

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by kurajordan(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
dionma:
Anytime wike speaks, it is about politics. I have never heard him talk about infrastructure and jobs.
Just like buhari
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by ChimaAdeoye: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2016
[size=13pt]I just love Wike for telling it as it is..

There are people specifically in Abuja, Katsina and Jigawa keenly interested in controlling Rivers and Akwa Ibom states just to steal the resources of those states.

God will save Rivers and Akwa Ibom states from the Oil money hungry abookis seeking to devour and ruin those states with a mountain of debt.
[/size]
Re: Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted by davidif: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Kwontinu

Who are those girls in that meme. They are stunning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members / Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.