Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

January Jokes By Sam Milla - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / January Jokes By Sam Milla (1106 Views)

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2007
At a dinner party, one of the guests, an obnoxiously loud young man, tried to make clever remarks about everyone and everything.

He was served a piece of meat, and as he picked it up with his fork, he held it up and smirked: "Is this pig?"

Another guest, sitting opposite, asked quietly: "To which end of the fork are you referring, ?
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2007
A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents' bedroom. Finally, one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noise and when I look in you're bouncing up and down on him."

His mom is taken by surprise and says. "Oh, well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."

The boy says, "That won't work."

His mom says, "Why?"

The boy replies. "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up!"
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2007
Two husbands, Bill and Doug, were discussing their married lives. Although happily married, they admitted that there were argument sometimes.

Then Bill said, "I've made one great discovery. I now know how to always have the last word."

"Wow!" said Doug, "How do you manage that?"

"It's easy," replied Bill. "My last words are always 'Yes, Dear.'"
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2007
Over dinner one evening, a wife says to her husband, "I met this horrible and rude man downtown this morning, and right away I knew he was a troublemaker. He started to insult me. He used really bad language. He even threatened me!"

"How did you meet this fellow?" her husband asked, very concerned.

"Well," she says, "we met by accident. I hit him with the car."
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2007
A young mother finds out she is pregnant again, and she tells the good news to anyone who will listen. One day when the woman and the boy are out shopping, a friend of the mother asks the little boy if he was excited about the new baby.

"Oh, yes!" the little tyke says. And having overheard some of his parents' private conversations, he adds, "And I know what we are going to name it, too. If it's a girl we're going to call it Mary, and if it's another boy we're going to call it QUITS."
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by Mystique(f): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2007
Nice wink
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2007
A rabbit one day managed to break free from the laboratory where he had been born and lived all his life.

As he scurried away from the fencing of the compound, he felt grass under his little feet and saw the dawn breaking for the first time.

"Wow, this is great!" he thought.

It wasn't long before he came to a hedge and, after squeezing under it he saw a wonderful sight lots of other bunny rabbits, all free and nibbling at the lush grass.

"Hey," he called. "I'm a rabbit from the laboratory and I've just escaped. Are you wild rabbits?"

"Yes. Come and join us, brother!" they cried.

The lab rabbit hopped over to them and started eating the grass. It tasted so good.

"What else do you wild rabbits do?" he asked.

"Well," one of them said. "You see that field there? It's got carrots growing in it. We dig them up and eat them."

This he couldn't resist and he spent the next hour eating the most succulent carrots. They were wonderful.

Later, he asked them again, "What else do you do?"

"You see that field there? It's got lettuce growing in it. We eat them as well."

The lettuce tasted just as good and he returned a while later completely full and satisfied.

"Is there anything else you guys do?" he asked.

One of the other rabbits came a bit closer to him and spoke softly.

"There's one other thing you must try. You see those rabbits there," he said, pointing to the far corner of the field. "They're girls. We mate with them. Go and try it."

Well, the lab rabbit spent the rest of the morning learning what love was all about when, completely exhausted, he staggered back over to the guys.

"That was fantastic," he panted.

"So are you going to live with us then?" one of them asked.

"I'm sorry, I had a great time but I can't."

The wild rabbits all stared at him, a bit surprised.

"Why? We thought you liked it here."

"I do," our friend replied.

"But I gotta get back to that laboratory. I'm dying for a cigarette!"
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2007
Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"

"But why, Mom? I don't want to go."

"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."

"Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!"

"Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."

"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."

"Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the Principal!"
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by Chinie(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2007
u've got me cracking up man
Re: January Jokes By Sam Milla by angelz(f): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2007
Stil dnt kno how u com about ur jokes. But its cool. Kip it up

(1) (Reply)

More Blonde Jokes / New Born Baby / Welcome On Stage Cemcy The Super Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.