Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature (1027 Views)

Complete Bulk SMS Website for N12,500 - Buy SMS Units at 73kobo Only / A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) / Purchase And Installation Cost For Kwesé Dish And Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature by kinkonp: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Are you still wondering what the latest multi-feature online platform is really for and how it works a great advantage to you? Let’s move on: I would briefly be discussing about what we offer and how you can benefit from it.

[img]http://aimtoget.com/use/aim.PNG[/img]

Aimtoget.com gives 24/7 exclusive updates on:
– Gist
– Stories
– Sports
– Funny posts
– School news

And also, updates on music and videos are always available.

Aimtoget.com has other special features like:
– Instant airtime top up with (with 5% discount): where you can just top up your phone instantly with these few steps.
Payment methods: Credit Card
Voucher
Wallet

– Cheapest Data purchase: You can get data bundles for any Nigerian network at the cheapest rate.
Payment methods: Credit Card
Voucher
Wallet

Free sms : You can send sms to your friends and family worldwide on Aimtoget.com for FREE.

Special Features for Aimtoget users (After signing up):
– Wallet: After you might have signed up on the website you will automatically have a wallet which can be used as a payment method for any of the above transactions once it has been credited (funding of wallet).

How Can You Fund Your Wallet?
Wallet can be credited with – Airtime – Voucher or your Credit Card (ATM card).

Airtime – only MTN airtime is acceptable for wallet funding at the moment.

Voucher: vouchers are generated by the website administrators. You’ll therefore need to pay directly to any of the administrator or Aimtoget CEO (0806 539 5732).

Credit Card: Making instant payment with your ATM card.

Transferring of Funds: Once you have funds in your wallet you can transfer to anyone having an account on the website e.g. Your friends or family.

Withdrawing of Funds: Once you have much funds in your wallet and you are in need of cash, you can make instant withdrawal to your bank account. This is also an avenue for webmasters to convert their airtime to cash with a simple process: Fund wallet with Airtime >>>> Then Withdraw your funds to your Account.
My Transactions: All transaction made on your account can be monitored on this page.

#######SIGNUP NOW TO ENJOY THIS OFFER##########
Re: Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Just tried it the response is faster than quickteller and i also love the 5% discount. I believe this would be the next online platform. CC mokoshalb
Re: Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature by sauta(m): 1:07am On Oct 31, 2016
I love this site for the FREE SMS and also the lightning speed response.
Re: Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature by Birniwa(m): 4:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Lol, You should have at least waited for like 1hr before you posted those fake replies yourself. Anyway, the idea hosted at the site is cool but your UI sucks big time. Get a front-end designer to get things done for you.
Re: Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature by kinkonp: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Birniwa:
Lol, You should have at least waited for like 1hr before you posted those fake replies yourself. Anyway, the idea hosted at the site is cool but your UI sucks big time. Get a front-end designer to get things done for you.

Lolz does it look like same person replied with the publisher of the post?... Iy was suprising also wen I checked the reply .tho I shared the links to whatsapp groups that have been using aimtoget before now..
Re: Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature by Gistfans: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
*ARE YOU AN UPCOMING ARTIST?? LETS PROMOTE OURSELFS*
_I can assure you 500 Download just for free._

https://gistfans.com

This is to bring to notice of all interested Music Artist who are interested in blogging their music and get it viral on net, that Our website has been re-branded with exclusive designs and features, interesting music and video page will be *Launched* on *1st OCTOBER, 2017.*

https://gistfans.com

if you wish we blog you Music/Video on our platform please send us notice via whatsapp +2348095459350 or email us via gistfansofficials@gmail.com

*Sure of giving you 500 downloads and even more.....*

_I rep Gistfans.com_
_#Danny_
_Head Admin_
_+2348095459350_

(1) (Reply)

Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] / Where Can I Get Quality Tee Shirts / Who Can Fund My Webmoney For Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.