Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo (5233 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by otukpo(f): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Good luck to you.
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by orunto27: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Please see your self as SS and continue to know your Rights and fight for them.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by MyGeneration(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
malton:

That "mistake" saved you all. You wouldn't have had a Lagos or the North to run to so to escape your fruitless land.

For a people who barely even care about their own siblings, I'm not surprised you habor so much hate towards the Nigerian State. Like, what have you ever loved in your despicable lives other than money?!
As In igbo man am not in support of what he said abt Nigeria, because i beleive things wud get better but with this ur statement u mk me want to rethink my stand.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by malton: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2016
MyGeneration:

As In igbo man am not in support of what he said abt Nigeria, because i beleive things wud get better but with this ur statement u mk me want to rethink my stand.

Bros, it doesn't matter where you stand because it does not affect me in any way. That's the gospel truth. I live in the East. So I speak it as I see it. There's nothing here.

If that statement was enough to make you want to change your stand, then you never stood for anything to begin with.

I have nothing but love and admiration for the Igbo race, but I'm not the type to lie to appease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2016
malton:

That "mistake" saved you all. You wouldn't have had a Lagos or the North to run to so to escape your fruitless land.

For a people who barely even care about their own siblings, I'm not surprised you habor so much hate towards the Nigerian State. Like, what have you ever loved in your despicable lives other than money?!

The same people going about the place looking for hate-filled threads to gnaw on on a daily basis. Unna no dey tire? Even your bodies will be shocked how much hate your souls stock.

Stop decieving your self with the above. Neither the North or Lagos would have been anything near what it is now without the imput of Igbos. Besides, the two places you mentioned are just two in the thousands of places all over the world the Igbo man could have gone. Or did they tell you the world starts and stops in Lagos?

Nigeria was a mistake and people like Ojukwu were the ones who tried to correct the mistake of the colonial masters

3 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by MyGeneration(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2016
malton:

Bros, it doesn't matter where you stand because it does not affect me in any way. That's the gospel truth. I live in the East. So I speak it as I see it. There's nothing here.

If that statement was enough to make you want to change your stand, then you never stood for anything to begin with.

I have nothing but love and admiration for the Igbo race, but I'm not the type to lie to appease.
U guys re d same people saying igbos go back to ur land with one mouth, then when they do and decide to agittate for Biafra u shout we wont let u go we want to save you from yourself with another mouth, then when they decide to accept one Nigeria u mk sure u marginalize them in every single way possible from appointment to projects. Just as u said theres nothing in igbo land because u nd ur brothers up north and allies hv schemed it so, when igbos try to speak sgainst it u say we are cry babies, that we are emotional people that we are greedy, all of u just talking trash think that we are happy as our people leave our region everyday to hostile regions where they can wake up anyday nd kill you because of cartoons u know nothing abt, i beleive in Nigeria not because am stup1d not to hv seen d evil it has done to my people nd our region but because i know that theres a God up there looking at all our actions. The law of karma still exists.
Of all the regions only the SE didnt get a rail line not even one, u people kept beating around d bush, d same way you all did when buhari started with his tribalistid apppointments where SE got nothing, they said we shud wait we waited yet nothing changed, dats hw u people wud tell us to wait for our own projects and nothing wud change.
Then in the next 10years u or maybe ur son wud visit the east and start telling us bullshit that theres nothing there. Dont worry continue.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by columbus007(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2016
What's even good abt the failed country that one needs to be associated with,i have for so long disassociated my self,Asaris own it's coming late to my ears.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by malton: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2016
gidgiddy:

Stop decieving your self with the above. Neither the North or Lagos would have been anything near what it is now without the imput of Igbos. Besides, the two places you mentioned are just two in the thousands of places all over the world the Igbo man could have gone. Or did the tell you the world starts and stops in Lagos?

Nigeria was a mistake abd people like Ojukwu were the ones who tried to correct that mistake of the colonial masters

Lol. As if we don't know that it is easier for a broke man in Neni to make it all the way to Lagos than go straight to Singapore where he'd be likely returned in a casket.

Like it or not, Lagos and other parts of Nigeria gave you the wings with which to fly. That you prefer it enough to "make it" what it is lays credence to my claim. Why didn't they make another Lagos in the east?

Ask yourself how many of them died on the way even before making it to Libya. That some of your people can now afford to fly directly to the UK rather than take the long route to deadzone is thanks to the riches bestowed on them by the state.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that you now have a phone thanks to that uncle of yours in Oshodi.

And as for Ojukwu, he was just another man who caused lots of innocents to fight his war of greed. It was never about advancing the interest of the Igbos. Would there have been a word from him if he was picked to head the state instead of Gowon?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by CSTR13: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2016
malton:

Lol. As if we don't know that it is easier for a broke man in Neni to make it all the way to Lagos than go straight to Singapore where he'd be likely returned in a casket.

Like it or not, Lagos and other parts of Nigeria gave you the wings with which to fly. That you prefer it enough to "make it" what it is lays credence to my claim. Why didn't they make another Lagos in the east?

Ask yourself how many of them died on the way even before making it to Libya. That some of your people can now afford to fly directly to the UK rather than take the long route to deadzone is thanks to the riches bestowed on them by the state.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that you now have a phone thanks to that uncle of yours in Oshodi.

And as for Ojukwu, he was just another man who caused lots of innocents to fight his war of greed. It was never about advancing the interest of the Igbos. Would there have been a word from him if he was picked to head the state instead of Gowon?
You are vomiting nonsense.
Lagos is an artificial economy built on the back of unequal and backward developmental policies of a backward decades of governance.
If Nigeria splits, Lagos automatically shrinks to its real size. Not different from any benin-republic or togolese commercial city or any of those medieval yoruba cities.
Infact, weighing the long term pros and cons, lagos in a one naijerian union has actually done more harm than good to igboland.
As for your ojukwu BS, well, i don't waste my time on amala propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by malton: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2016
MyGeneration:

U guys re d same people saying igbos go back to ur land with one mouth, then when they do and decide to agittate for Biafra u shout we wont let u go we want to save you from yourself with another mouth, then when they decide to accept one Nigeria u mk sure u marginalize them in every single way possible from appointment to projects. Just as u said theres nothing in igbo land because u nd ur brothers up north and allies hv schemed it so, when igbos try to speak sgainst it u say we are cry babies, that we are emotional people that we are greedy, all of u just talking trash think that we are happy as our people leave our region everyday to hostile regions where they can wake up anyday nd kill you because of cartoons u know nothing abt, i beleive in Nigeria not because am stup1d not to hv seen d evil it has done to my people nd our region but because i know that theres a God up there looking at all our actions. The law of karma still exists.
Of all the regions only the SE didnt get a rail line not even one, u people kept beating around d bush, d same way you all did when buhari started with his tribalistid apppointments where SE got nothing, they said we shud wait we waited yet nothing changed, dats hw u people wud tell us to wait for our own projects and nothing wud change.
Then in the next 10years u or maybe ur son wud visit the east and start telling us bullshit that theres nothing there. Dont worry continue.

Like a lot of well meaning Nigerians here and out there, there was never a time when I supported the unjust treatment of any region in Nigeria.

I am all for equal treatment of everyone with no exceptions whatsoever.

But you must understand that politics is a game of lobby. That your region isn't captured points to the fact that your leaders in the NA aren't doing well enough.

I remember a while back when your people were jubilating over the exclusion of the se from the railway project, citing they didn't want anything to do with the FG. They thought it will provide the hammer with which to nail the coffin on the apc in the region.

Had they buckled up and asked for inclusion instead, something would have been done about it. Alas, they had a different narrative; even supporting Dogara for smuggling lots of his communities in... At whose detriment?

For every project you see anywhere, someone somewhere fought for it to be laid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by proeast(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Nwokem will you shut up there?

No be only waiting for a "UN SUPERVISED REFERENDUM na waiting to exhale sef!" Abeg go and eat your breakfast and stop wasting your parents coins!

Deluded ipob youth!
Ozu nwuru awu! Onye aburu onu ka ibu!! You are just an ignorant kid, so run along small boy and go play with your mates, cause I dont have cheese balls to give you.

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2016
Very free to adopt any country...

Next news!
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by SlayerSupreme: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
modath:

That Albino monkey in zoo cage has really done a number on a lot of y'all psyche, normal everyday mundane events become extra dramatic! Na wah ooo..

Don't attribute a natural phenomenon to the scars of war, people move around, adapt, settle & call wherever they are HOME, it's no biggie!

The Ejigbo people of Osun state have done the same in Cote d'ivoire & they didn't have any warfare experience to make it so...

First generation Nigerian-Americans (Asians, british, Italian, everybody) too are the same, so what you are saying is a non factor..

We too many sef, please do it quick!! Hope more of you will follow suit, Ghana & cote d'ivoire (+ all WA & so many other countries in Africa)your beloved cote d'ivoire are visa free entry.Thank you.
[/s]
Weak...

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by SlayerSupreme: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Bujumbura:
I'm tired of being in the same country with people that believe this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by SlayerSupreme: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
malton:

[/s]

Drool
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by SlayerSupreme: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2016
I stopped being Nigerian September 2015. One day this country will burn.

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by Funlordjnr: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2016
tongue
proeast:
"Ozu nwuru awu! Onye aburu onu ka ibu"!! You are just an ignorant kid, so run along small boy and go play with your mates, cause I dont have cheese balls to give you.

E pain you sha?

If not see as you come dey speak "akpu latin" for nothing! Otondo........

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by malton: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Drool

I suppose that the word you were looking for is droll?

I don't take the opinion of the intellectually incapacitated seriously.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by SlayerSupreme: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2016
[s]
malton:

I suppose that the word you were looking for is droll?
I don't take the opinion of the intellectually incapacitated seriously.
Sorry.
[/s] Lol. Dimwit.
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by nduchucks: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
The lying Asari can simply go to court and renounce his citizenship na. Who is stopping him? barayi
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by Babacele: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
At what point did Asari come to this ? Before or after GEJ lost election? Joker!
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by Perceptor(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Cote D'Ivoire has always been the 2nd natural country of the Osu.s Ugandan Developers, Flateenoskys and Relatives of Benjamin Netanyahu from time immemorial.

Ojukwu showed all of you the way to Abidjan, in his infamous spaghetti strap mini skirt, high heel with red lipstick and mascara.
Guy why nau... grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by Cjrane2: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
okey1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7a7v76kA7s

A MUST WATCH

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw

When Asari made this statement i thought he was wrong. But he is actually right.

I dont see myself as a Nigerian. There is so much nepotism now that you'd wonder if those in power today are even Nigerian at all.
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by hamilton62(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
seunmsg:
Under Jonathan when the proceeds of the illegal pipeline protection contract was flowing in, he was very much a Nigerian. Now, parade don change gear and the loud mouth is no longer a Nigerian. Alhaji Asari, nobody cares about your greedy fat ass anymore.
point of correction dear,
he made a lot of this statement under jonathan...
He knows more than the average Easterners because....
Well, eyes are staring keenly for who to molest, intimidate and others via the charge of bridge of national!religious peace but they are the monsters in dove feathers...
However, if he doesn't protect what runs through his backyard, frontyard and in his land will you come from the 'Waste' to protect it?
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by omenka(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
modath:

That Albino monkey in zoo cage has really done a number on a lot of y'all psyche, normal everyday mundane events become extra dramatic! Na wah ooo..

Don't attribute a natural phenomenon to the scars of war, people move around, adapt, settle & call wherever they are HOME, it's no biggie!

The Ejigbo people of Osun state have done the same in Cote d'ivoire & they didn't have any warfare experience to make it so...

First generation Nigerian-Americans (Asians, british, Italian, everybody) too are the same, so what you are saying is a non factor..

We too many sef, please do it quick!! Hope more of you will follow suit, Ghana & cote d'ivoire (+ all WA & so many other countries in Africa)your beloved cote d'ivoire are visa free entry.Thank you.
Small joy laidis you no get Mo. Haba!! Na pesin pikin be dat oo! gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
There is another interview on youtube where Asari said that what the Ijaw people did was to sign trade treaties with the British, they never agreed to any union with anyone and were not consulted when Lugard illegally amalgamated everyone. Asari said that the Ijaw nation sent a delegation to the colonial office in London 1923 to ask why they had been includes in Nigdria

That same year, the Egba people formally became part of Nigeria
Re: I Dont See Myself As A Nigerian - Asari Dokubo by drss2(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
gidgiddy:
Im a proud Igbo man, in my next life, I pray to be born Igbo. But I curse Lord Lugard and his illegal amalgamation of 1914 that brought us Igbos together with strangers called Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani.

The creation of Nigeria in 1914 was the biggest mistake ever made in Africa.
true talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election will be postponed by one week to 23th of February. .. / Behold the intimidating profile of DIG Egbunike, Abba Kyari’s Nemesis. / PMB Directs MDAs To Study NIPSS Report On Policy Design, Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.