Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m (23795 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Police Foil Plot To Blast 3rd Mainland Bridge With Dynamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by turok: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Una sure. No news like dis for the ughelli oh
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by eezeribe(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Some broke ass people are supporting the robbers ...
Because they have only Ledger balance in their accounts

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Realhommie(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:
I smell inside job undecided
You aren't far from the truth.. That's why the branch manager and other senior staff are being investigated atm..
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by LorDBolton(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2016
If you know long it takes to runz this level then you know something Is wrong with nigeria.

Even if police dey fear them all roads leading out of that area should have been blocked off

Police should have been at vantage narrow points which will give them advantage over the robbers.

Na w
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by freesinzu(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Realhommie:
You aren't far from the truth.. That's why the branch manager and other senior staff are being investigated atm..
True, but it may not be someone that deep in the system, a cleaner knows virtually all the spots in the bank, camera blind spots, thin walls like where the atm is installed, or an emergency exit

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Its a pity nd thank god I dont hav account wiv dem. Beside their security iz shit,, hw can sm1 get away wiv 25m witout bn caught.. Smh
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by skywalker240(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
25million?

Reminds me of that chinese joke,,of the robbers and managers both theives
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2016
daclint:
Men no wan hear anything oo
Hunger dey na
Christmas dey come
no work
bag of rice na #22k
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by 40manlappy: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2016
femi4:
Union Bank....Big! Strong!! Reliable!!!

It's now "Simpler, Smarter Banking"

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Realhommie(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:

True, but it may not be someone that deep in the system, a cleaner knows virtually all the spots in the bank, camera blind spots, thin walls like where the atm is installed, or an emergency exit
That one dey too..
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Whytelyon(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Too much Italian Job grin
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by buffalowings4: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2016
KingGeorgey:
That's just scary... Better than robbing the poor Sha... Like I would say if u r a robber make up ur mind and go for the big one like this scenario and stop disturbing people that have just 300k max in their accounts

Look at this rich guy over here
Having 300k in his account.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by onwuakpachris(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
hu still dey use union bank abeg..ma guy said he went 2 union bank d oda day 2 buy a form..everybody he saw der wr js old men and women coming 2/receive pensions or money sent them by their children
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Realhommie(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2016
skywalker240:
25million?

Reminds me of that chinese joke,,of the robbers and managers both theives
Of course, it's pretty obvious someone (people) is/are trying to be smart. They should be thoroughly investigated..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by daclint(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2016
progress69:

So bank robbery is new? Reset that warped hungry mentality ASAP!

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by KingGeorgey(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2016
buffalowings4:

Look at this rich guy over here
Having 300k in his account.
How much is an Iphone7? undecided
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by mizzyboy007: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Abeg the robbers should borrow me just 100 thousand naira from the money.... this hunger is too much....lol
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Not 25 Million just 10 grin
Okay, so you know about the amount? You're to be investigated grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by skywalker240(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Realhommie:
Of course, it's pretty obvious someone (people) is/are trying to be smart. They should be thoroughly investigated..
This is nigeria,

All the money they have stoled previously would be added to this one
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=turok post=50645231]Una sure. No news like dis for the ughelli oh

I tire oooo. just seeing it on naira land. The news never enter town
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Johnnyman22: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
still in the spirit of Xmas...men wan hammer before December.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Mmadu111: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
equuscaballus:
When MMM crashes, Nigerians should be ready to see more of this!
St.upidity in the highest order....It's your life that will crash first. Never you get tired of envy ....StUpid thing.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2016
This is pure nonsense, how on earth will i risk my life just because of 25m naira?! To make d mata worse, the money will even be shared between 3 or 4 persons!!!
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by femi4: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
40manlappy:

It's now "Simpler, Smarter Banking"
Don't mind me....I be old school

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Mmadu111:
St.upidity in the highest order....It's your life that will crash first. Never you get tired of envy ....StUpid thing.

Sounds like yu invested a lot in this MMM of a thing.. Just be careful sha

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by munas: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
nairaman66:
I think the thieves may cart away maybe 5-10 million.. The bank manager and his cohorts already stole 15-20 million before the robbery.. Assuming Union Bank had that much left in their vaults..

See your small reasoning...

Do you know how much withdrawal people do in a day?
Atms are loaded with up to 2.5 million in a day,talk more of over the counter withdrawal and vault...
This includes foreign currencies too

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by Hades2016(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Boys are not smiling ooooo, December is around the corner grin
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by JBUZZ: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2016
abejide1000:
Okay, so you know about the amount? You're to be investigated grin
Exactly! SillyeRabbit needs to be investigated.
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by highbeekeys(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Banks steal much more from the public.
Buh bad sha. Recesion vibes. sad
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by sammyrutherford(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
dere christmas dun sure grin
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by chigoizie7(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2016
This is an inside job
Re: Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m by shamecurls(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
25m only!

Those robbers must be very poor and wretched to have risked there life's for such an operation.

This re one of the reasons why people go to hel. How much will go round amongs the stake-holders. Church rats!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S / Thief Rescued After Jumping Into A Lagoon While Escaping / Lagos Court Jails 30 Women For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.