Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) (45902 Views)

Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record / Babylon Lounge Opens In Abuja, Hosts Iyanya (Photos) / Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by edlion57(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
V
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by trishapal(f): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
So Korede Bello, Dija and co cum be Iyanya senior for school... Chai!!!

7 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by holuwole12(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
cheesy

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Inyanya should be a boss already
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by thinkdip(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
the guy don tire

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by zeekeyboy: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Instead of you to make songs together undecided you are becoming boyboy........well E be lyk say owu don blow small powder for dah in chest.....if not grin

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by brainpower(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
That's great, I like the guy's music. Moreover the way Tekno is going,he has refused to leave space for anyone else at MMMG. Wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Kakafranky(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Waiting pursue am mmmg. Just asking even if it is not my business.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Nigerians and their poor judgement. It is two masters collaborating to make good music. African mentality is when you see it as "owner vs ownee" like one ignorant child mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2016
Maybe he wants to become co-owner with donjazzy
Ahbi kini itumo oshii yii.... Is he fine? undecided sad
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Okemmuo(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Joephat(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2016
so musicians self dey go loan?

Iyanya just loaned himself to Mavin, I hope he learns from the deal...

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Bad move Iyanya. You went from an owner to an ownee. Bad move bro, bad move.

You might own a little oil servicing firm.. But that should not stop you from picking the call when a multinational like Mobil calls...
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by yordha(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
bodmas119:
chai! don jazzy don fall my hand, I hate dat iyanya

hate is a strong word, don't use it.
Beside, it beats my imagination how you could hate someone you probably don't know

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
This is the least i expected from inyanya, anyway his headache.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Cool !
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Frankiss44:

You might own a little oil servicing firm.. But that should not stop you from picking the call when a multinational like Mobil calls...

To buy your lil oyel firm, or to employ you? Which one?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by WesBreezy: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
both look like standing two bosses not ready to bend for each other!
like seriously, I think iyanya is big enuff to be bossy over korede,d'ja,reekado sef

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Caseless: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2016
What? Inyanya from a boss to this level?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by pefosa(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2016
who he EPP ...I was even thinking if it was an international deal
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by femi4: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2016
beautiful232:
have always love this guys
would be nice you tow work together in peace and one love!
both of them?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by kayo80(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2016
helphelp:
Ok...

I smell mismanagement of your own record label Mr. Iyanya.

Now you need a platform that works for a lower pay...

Little wonder we hardly hear anything from you these past months

I guess that's why he signed with Mavin. He has fallen off the scene hard, and desperately needs a comeback.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
To buy your lil oyel firm, or to employ you? Which one?

To buy, to form partnership with you or even to employ your services on a part time or full time scale.. Any of the ways, it is smarter to pick their call.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Nigerians and their poor judgement. It is two masters collaborating to make good music. African mentality is when you see it as "owner vs ownee" like one ignorant child mentioned.

Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by xreal: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
ok!

See how both of them dey pose for pic!
We no con know who sign who between the two(Don Jazzy and Iyanya)

grin damn funny.

But isn't this a set-back for Iyanya?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Chukazu: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2016
I doubt if there's more songs left in Inyaya

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Frankiss44:

To buy, to form partnership with you or even to employ your services on a part time or full time scale.. Any of the ways, it is smarter to pick their call.
There's a vast difference between being your own man, and being someone else's man.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
I blame Tekno for this. That yellow boy was so hot that he rested all other Triple MG artists including Iyanya.
Well Iayanya better work hard else Reekado Banks will do a repeat for him in Mavin
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by sisisioge: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Bad move Iyanya. You went from an owner to an ownee. Bad move bro, bad move.

It's actually a good move bro. What's the value of a merchandize that's fast losing value to it's owner? They both gonna create a win-win for a while and definitely part ways(hopefully not with drama)

Iyanya's musical career seriously needs a revamp and we all no donjazzy has the magic touch. Within the next one year you and I will hear iyanya again....afterwards, next business move is all his.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Almand: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2016
kayo80:

I guess that's why he signed with Mavin. He has fallen off the scene hard, and desperately needs a comeback.
He is looking for who will take the risk of funding his program. Doesn't want to spend his small remaining change taking risk. A nice business move but a move that make him answerable to mavin management. As big as he is in the nigeria music sence, he will need permission to do anything from now on.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Bigajeff(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2016
In other news people get signed up here every minutes hiipeeps.com we welcome you to the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Replies Fan Who Feels “jenifa” Should Start Speaking Good English / Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters / DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.