Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) (45907 Views)

Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record / Babylon Lounge Opens In Abuja, Hosts Iyanya (Photos) / Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2016
I don't get it, who owns Made Men Music group? It's funny to get signed under a guy's label who's originally signed under another label. Is Made Men Music group now a subsidiary of Mavins?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by cyril700(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2016
trishapal:
So Korede Bello, Dija and co cum be Iyanya senior for school... Chai!!!
lol, I can relate, inyanya be repeating classes.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2016
charix:
I don't get it, who owns Made Men Music group? It's funny to get signed under a guy's label who's originally signed under another label. Is Made Men Music group now a subsidiary of Mavins?

That could be possible
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
sisisioge:

It's actually a good move bro. What's the value of a merchandize that's fast losing value to it's owner? They both gonna create a win-win for a while and definitely part ways(hopefully not with drama)

Iyanya's musical career seriously needs a revamp and we all no donjazzy has the magic touch. Within the next one year you and I will hear iyanya again....afterwards, next business move is all his.
There's always joy in being a "made man". A self made man at that.

Have you bothered to ask yourself, what if Iyanya can't find that spark again?

Don Jazzy's magical touch didn't help Reekado Banks live up to his Next Rated artiste status, did it?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Making it Three Musicians in Mavin, Tiwa Savage, Inyanya and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2016
charix:
Iyanya and Ubi Franklin owns Made Men music group.

I believe they've been having problems...
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by sisisioge: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
zeekeyboy:
Instead of you to make songs together undecided you are becoming boyboy........well E be lyk say owu don blow small powder for dah in chest.....if not grin

Oga open your mind or stay tune to see him cash in on this venture. A good business man is ruthless with his decisions...no time for ego display as that doesn't translate to cash. By the way, you most definitely haven't read their terms of agreement ke? Just negodu grin

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by sisisioge: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
There's always joy in being a "made man". A self made man at that.

Have you bothered to ask yourself, what if Iyanya can't find that spark again?

Don Jazzy's magical touch didn't help Reekado Banks live up to his Next Rated artiste status, did it?

Stay positive man, his successes seriously outweighs his failure. Besides, Iyanya is a good Artist anytime any day...he just needs a good push in the right direction ni and he is getting it. Who broke man-self abi na self-man EPP? Once he's up again, he can be his own man again...this is pure business.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Iyanya and Ubi Franklin owns Made Men music group.

I believe they've been having problems...
It makes sense now. It's more like abandoning the label for Ubi Franklin.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2016
femi4:
both of them?

3 of them..hissss
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2016
sisisioge:

Stay positive man, his successes seriously outweighs his failure. Besides, Iyanya is a good Artist anytime any day...he just needs a good push in the right direction ni and he is getting it. Who broke man-self abi na self-man EPP? Once he's up again, he can be his own man again...this is pure business.
If it's positive to stay positive Nigeria would have been a developed country by now.

The good artiste you said his music career is taking a nose dive? Come on gurl.

My dear, I believe you've never known the joy associated with not answering "yes sir" to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by adblack10(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2016
nice 1
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2016
charix:

It makes sense now. It's more like abandoning the label for Ubi Franklin.
Yes I believe it's something like that. Though the Label still has artiste who ain't doing bad at all.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by femi4: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2016
beautiful232:

3 of them..hissss
OK....carry your wahala go
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Zceesneh:
am disappointed with iyanya, he should be signing and not being signed, his mate are being signed to sony music here he is signing for mavin, smh
Dude do you know Chris Brown, Tyga, Drake, Nicki Minaj'etc??

They don't have labels, they aRE all signees ofn different record labels........
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by sisisioge: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2016
joseph1832ng:
If it's positive to stay positive Nigeria would have been a developed country by now.

The good artiste you said his music career is taking a nose dive? Come on gurl.

My dear, I believe you've never known the joy associated with not answering "yes sir" to anybody.

Well Joseph, we can't all see things the same way. While some are myopic, others see beyond the sky. Enjoy your day buddy... Cheers.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2016
jaykaylegend:
Dude do you know Chris Brown, Tyga, Drake, Nicki Minaj'etc??

They don't have labels, they aRE all signees ofn different record labels........
they are all signed into big international record labels
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
iyanya don f up big time.
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by joseph1832ng: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2016
sisisioge:

Well Joseph, we can't all see things the same way. While some are myopic, others see beyond the sky. Enjoy your day buddy... Cheers.
At the end of the day, it's all about result.

Thanks, same to you. smiley
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by hollyfat(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2016
clefstone:
Falling hand for Iyanya, good business for Don Jazzy, red eyes for Dbanj
What is D'banj Business with Don Jazzy and Iyanya? Must you mention his name?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by izombie(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2016
People sign for record labels for different reasons. In this case, i think don jazzy is looking for someone to become as hot as dbanj once was. I think jazzy will make the same kind of musics he used to make with dbanj with inyanya. For those saying its a step down for inyanya, do you know the T's and C's of their contract? Welcome to the SMD family inyanya.

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by dahvie: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=charix post=50644556]I don't get it, who owns Made Men Music group? It's funny to get signed under a guy's label who's originally signed under another label. Is Made Men Music group now a subsidiary of Mavins?

He's with them no more;TripleMG..
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Zedoo(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Ok! Its inyanya* "Mavin"....ooooh sisi I gbadu your headtie ooo...
Oya gimme d gele *gele*
Make I knack you the belle *belle*
Oya gimme the senrenre *senrenre*
You think say the world dey revolve around your bum bum like pistol *pistol*
Make I pound you like pestle *pestle*
Me and your big booty go dey wrestle *wrestle *
It's don Jazzy again....
Ooooooo

#NaijaMusic...
Dumkpadumkpadum
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2016
femi4:
OK....carry your wahala go

eya..I feel ya pains..pele
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by Icemany: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2016
freesinzu:
I saw 6 good threads that should have been on front page, but no this is making front page, who don jazzy and iyanya epp.
Some of this mods need beating.

Sinzu dey jail?
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by femi4: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2016
beautiful232:

eya..I feel ya pains..pele
Don't worry I will wait for my time but not on this thread. I ll pay you back
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by freesinzu(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Icemany:

Sinzu dey jail?
You mean synzu ?

1 Like

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by 2sexynet: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2016
beautiful232:
have always love this guys

would be nice you tow work together in peace and one love!
akwa ibom ayaya
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2016
Choi! no b bet9ja page dey dat system for background so? hmm grin wink[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
2sexynet:
akwa ibom ayaya
yes na
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
femi4:
Don't worry I will wait for my time but not on this thread. I ll pay you back

try me, you will still cry
Re: Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) by highbeekeys(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2016
;DAnother pogba sighted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.