Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. (1002 Views)

Please Help Confirm If Its Real / Pls, Kindly Help Me On This Interview Invitation / Pls Help Me Confirm This SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by davidah: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Good morning, Nairalanders. Please help me confirm if this company and interview are for real. I saw the ad on Jiji last week, sent a text to the number that was displayed on the ad. Got the following text message just yesterday (Sunday) morning:

Dear applicant, your application has been reviewed and your interview with AFRICAN EMPIRE HEALTH SERVICES. has been scheduled for Monday 31stOctober by 9am prompt at #9 Uratta street off Finca Microfinance bank, along wetheral rd. Owerri. Imo state. Come with your credentials. JOB ID:- SI/2698. Good luck

That's the text. I'm getting set to start heading to Owerri, but I need to be sure. Pls help a brother. This is a new account and I wasn't allowed to create this post in Job section.
Re: URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by talk2alabama: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2016
It's fake
Re: URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by davidah: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
It's fake

Why do you say so? Any objective reason(s)?
Re: URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by spice123(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2016
davidah:
Good morning, Nairalanders. Please help me confirm if this company and interview are for real. I saw the ad on Jiji last week, sent a text to the number that was displayed on the ad. Got the following text message just yesterday (Sunday) morning:

Dear applicant, your application has been reviewed and your interview with AFRICAN EMPIRE HEALTH SERVICES. has been scheduled for Monday 31stOctober by 9am prompt at #9 Uratta street off Finca Microfinance bank, along wetheral rd. Owerri. Imo state. Come with your credentials. JOB ID:- SI/2698. Good luck

That's the text. I'm getting set to start heading to Owerri, but I need to be sure. Pls help a brother. This is a new account and I wasn't allowed to create this post in Job section.
My dear call them and ask them the position you applied. If they did not tell you, or maybe they say after exams they'll place you, don't border going because they are GNLD guys. I know Owerri well.
Re: URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by davidah: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2016
spice123:
My dear call them and ask them the position you applied. If they did not tell you, or maybe they say after exams they'll place you, don't border going because they are GNLD guys. I know Owerri well.

Ok. Thanks
Re: URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by JBUZZ: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2016
It's fake
Re: URGENT!!! Please Help Me Confirm If This Interview Is For Real. by davidah: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2016
JBUZZ:
It's fake
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany / Use Your Car To Make More Money In Ibadan As Uber Driver / Please Advice Me On Side Hustle I Can Do As A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.