Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Rise Of Beast Technology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rise Of Beast Technology (3525 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / The Mark Of Beast Is Here Already / The Mark Of Beast (666) And Computer Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Beast Technology by gaelllic: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2016
The following 13-minute video* gives some insight into the rise

of implantable technology, and the means by which it may be implemented. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suugnfPyFqo

Most of you will be seduced into this system by means of some implantable upgrade

to your phones, likely.

Remember that anything programmable is hackable.

And so, in time, the Beast which has devoured the vast majority of mens' souls

will own them bodily as well.

Then things'll get really crazy, one imagines.

[* I do not necessarily endorse all views contained within this or other videos.]
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by MrPRevailer(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
For those who say, there is no God. Come and see.

Dia is God oo.

Seun will you choose the 7yrs beast technolgy or the 1000 years reign with Jesus Christ.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Deicide: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrPRevailer:
For those who say, there is no God. Come and see.

Dia is God oo.

Seun will you choose the 7yrs beast technolgy or the 1000 years reign with Jesus Christ.
Are u this Ignorant or is it Just a mental problem?

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ahh hopes of the deluded. Unlike you I actually read about the watch from a website that didn't contain end time craziness, you wonder what you could learn, when you just stop to learn first. The watches hasn't been given any purpose by Google yet, but because it supposedly contains a needle, its suppose to measure glucose levels in diabetic patients.
Also how on earth is a watch a mark I thought you guys said it was the RFID chip?
Just skipping dreams right?

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by MrPRevailer(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Deicide:

You meant to say:
" Am i this Ignorant or is it Just a mental problem"

ANSWER: YES. maybe both.
But now you know that the technology the Bible foretold about over 2000 stone age years ago is true and come to pass.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by BodyKiss(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Deicide:
LMAO. grin
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by HCpaul(m): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2016
Deicide:

Leave the dude bro....

If words like this ain't spoken, then how will we be sure whether religion exist or not?

His type are the best product of the Christian ideology.

Delusion is the Christian's trait.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by gaelllic: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Lennycool:
Ahh hopes of the deluded. Unlike you I actually read about the watch from a website that didn't contain end time craziness, you wonder what you could learn, when you just stop to learn first. The watches hasn't been given any purpose by Google yet, but because it supposedly contains a needle, its suppose to measure glucose levels in diabetic patients.
Also how on earth is a watch a mark I thought you guys said it was the RFID chip?

HCpaul:

Leave the dude bro....
If words like this ain't spoken, then how will we be sure whether religion exist or not?
His type are the best product of the Christian ideology.
Delusion is the Christian's trait.

Precisely what form of delusion does it take to watch

a 2000 year old prophesy come true before your eyes

and not see it?

Only you and those who share your apparent destiny can answer that.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by jonbellion(m): 2:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Lennycool:
dude forget this people abeg apparently uttering utter nonsense is the order of the day for them they were shouting of the RFID chip before. They even went as far to say Ronald Reagan was the antichrist. They want to feel so special to think anybody in this world gives a sh*t about their delusional beliefs
The summary of Christian salvation is basically
GOD: you are scum you are a worthless piece of sh*t basically what ever you think you do and think you are righteous is basically like horse sh*t before my eyes. You can't stand before me with your repulsive stench of iniquity no matter how good you have ever been or will ever be is not good enough. The only way you can even CONSIDER redemption is if you accept the human blood sacrifice I made for you 2000 years ago so you can receive salvation and if you do so much as lack a belief in it I will burn you for all eternity in a fire that the worms will eat your putrid flesh while the rest of your pathetic human race that accepted my ultimatum would continue to kiss my ass for all eternity cuz kissing my ass on earth was not enough
CHRISTIAN: *pause*.....sounds great! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
gaelllic:

Precisely what form of delusion does it take to watch

a 2000 year old prophesy come true before your eyes

and not see it?

Only you and those who share your apparent destiny can answer that.
And how is a watch a mark? How can you were a watch on your four head. Did the Bible say the watch would suck your blood? Try again
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by gaelllic: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

And how is a watch a mark? How can you were a watch on your four head. Did the Bible say the watch would suck your blood? Try again

There appears to be a lying program installed in you all.

You really think it ends with watches?

You didn't see the tatoos?

Pills?

Microchip implants?

It was all there in the video. How can you lie about something so obvious and verifiable?

Isn't it clear you're inhabited by lying spirits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
gaelllic:

There appears to be a lying program installed in you all.

You really think it ends with watches?

You didn't see the tatoos?

Pills?

Microchip implants?

It was all there in the video. How can you lie about something so obvious and verifiable?

Isn't it clear you're inhabited by lying spirits?

Sure believe what you want.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
jonbellion:
dude forget this people abeg apparently uttering utter nonsense is the order of the day for them they were shouting of the RFID chip before. They even went as far to say Ronald Reagan was the antichrist. They want to feel so special to think anybody in this world gives a sh*t about their delusional beliefs
The summary of Christian salvation is basically
GOD: you are scum you are a worthless piece of sh*t basically what ever you think you do and think you are righteous is basically like horse sh*t before my eyes. You can't stand before me with your repulsive stench of iniquity no matter how good you have ever been or will ever be is not good enough. The only way you can even CONSIDER redemption is if you accept the human blood sacrifice I made for you 2000 years ago so you can receive salvation and if you do so much as lack a belief in it I will burn you for all eternity in a fire that the worms will eat your putrid flesh while the rest of your pathetic human race that accepted my ultimatum would continue to kiss my ass for all eternity cuz kissing my ass on earth was not enough
CHRISTIAN: *pause*.....sounds great! smiley smiley

Lennycool isn't a dude. Lennycool is a female goddess.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by CoolUsername: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lennycool:

I thought it was BVN.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Lennycool isn't a dude. Lennycool is a female goddess.
grin grin grin
I'm a definitely a dude grin I think I'll put an identifier now
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
gaelllic:
The following 13-minute video* gives some insight into the rise

of implantable technology, and the means by which it may be implemented. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suugnfPyFqo

Most of you will be seduced into this system by means of some implantable upgrade

to your phones, likely.

Remember that anything programmable is hackable.

And so, in time, the Beast which has devoured the vast majority of mens' souls

will own them bodily as well.

Then things'll get really crazy, one imagines.

[* I do not necessarily endorse all views contained within this or other videos.]

The mark is to be received willing not deceptively
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by gaelllic: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

The mark is to be received willing not deceptively

There is such a thing as willing deception.

Do you think all the people who accept the gay agenda do not deep down feel ashamed?

You think all those who appear as harlots and ask to be judged for their hearts are unaware of their hypocrisy?

You think all the atheists here are not secretly motivated by hatred for God?

People accept these false philosophies because they offer an excuse to live as they desire to live.
Not because of true conviction.

This is self-deceit. And because it is self-willed

men are judged for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
gaelllic:

There is such a thing as willing deception.

Do you think all the people who accept the gay agenda do not deep down feel ashamed?

You think all those who appear as harlots and ask to be judged for their hearts are unaware of their hypocrisy?

You think all the atheists here are not secretly motivated by hatred for God?

People accept these false philosophies because they offer an excuse to live as they desire to live.
Not because of true conviction.

This is self-deceit. And because it is self-willed

men are judged for it.

The word clearly stated received. Whatever you are saying does not apply. Spiritual things are spiritual. The mark means nothing, it is the spiritual rejection of Christ that give the mark its power that is why non will sale or buy without the mark.

If you receive it by hacking it has no spiritual effect. You need to know that the war against man is not for his flesh but his spirit.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Slikbae: 5:00am On Nov 04, 2016
To receive simply means to take. It doesn't matter how, be it forcefully, deceptively or willingly. We all know that the devil is the great deceiver. He will deceive many into accepting the mark just like he deceives people into doing all sorts of things today.
soulpeppersoup:

The word clearly stated received. Whatever you are saying does not apply. Spiritual things are spiritual. The mark means nothing, it is the spiritual rejection of Christ that give the mark its power that is why non will sale or buy without the mark.

If you receive it by hacking it has no spiritual effect. You need to know that the war against man is not for his flesh but his spirit.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Slikbae:
To receive simply means to take. It doesn't matter how, be it forcefully, deceptively or willingly. We all know that the devil is the great deceiver. He will deceive many into accepting the mark just like he deceives people into doing all sorts of things today.

Bros that is not what God said. God doesn't need your lie to save a soul. You can go to hell while trying to save a soul because you told lie in your message.

Don't preach what you don't know.

Study to show yourself approved of God. Stop giving half bake messages.

The mark will only start after rapture unless you believe God told a lie here.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Slikbae: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls stop accusing me of lying to spread the gospel. If you want to pass your message, do so or ignore my comment. Lying isn't tolerated in Christianity and even a layman knows this.

How and when did you hear me that the mark of the beast starts now?? Endeavor to comprehend properly before jumping into conclusions.
soulpeppersoup:

Bros that is not what God said. God doesn't need your lie to save a soul. You can go to hell while trying to save a soul because you told lie in your message.

Don't preach what you don't know.

Study to show yourself approved of God. Stop giving half bake messages.

The mark will only start after rapture unless you believe God told a lie here.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Slikbae:
Pls stop accusing me of lying to spread the gospel. If you want to pass your message, do so or ignore my comment. Lying isn't tolerated in Christianity and even a layman knows this.

How and when did you hear me that the mark of the beast starts now?? Endeavor to comprehend properly before jumping into conclusions.

First understand your messages before you pass them across.

To understand a message, understand the purpose it was given first.

If you plant a chip in a Christian to be able to perform any task. That means if it is hacked before rapture he will not make rapture because it was hacked?

Christianity is spiritual not physical: whosoever is born of the spirit is spirit not flesh.

Preach repentance not theology so you will not miss the mark. You cannot help God. Even Jesus could not; for no man cometh to the son but he whom the father has called.
Re: The Rise Of Beast Technology by Slikbae: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Go and read my comment before writing what you know nothing of or better yet keep your comments to yourself.[s]
soulpeppersoup:

First understand your messages before you pass them across.

To understand a message, understand the purpose it was given first.

If you plant a chip in a Christian to be able to perform any task. That means if it is hacked before rapture he will not make rapture because it was hacked?

Christianity is spiritual not physical: whosoever is born of the spirit is spirit not flesh.

Preach repentance not theology so you will not miss the mark. You cannot help God. Even Jesus could not; for no man cometh to the son but he whom the father has called.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play "Word Association" Of NL Religion Posters / Jesus Did Not Die To Forgive You Of Your Sins / Why Seun osewa Is So Pained Because Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.