Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? (729 Views)

Are Women Really That Difficult To Understand? (photos) / Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Top Ten Songs Currently Rocking My Playlist / Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Guys Like This Bikonu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? by ezychris(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
In the past, I have always thought of finding that special somebody that would be my tomato Jos, my honey picurry, my ofe akwu, my breadfruit pudding, someone who I would walk down the aisle with and would make me put an end to all the numerous packages with Umu pino pino. I decided to search for that "special someone" that would meet up with at least 90% of what I want and need in a woman. Yes! I am that greedy. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. While I searched, I still ran packages with my pino pino them. Hehehehehe

After numerous weeks of searching, I finally came in contact with one omalicha like that in a bus to Owerri. To be honest, even before speaking to her, she already had 70% of what I wanted in a woman and I decided to strike na of which I did. I got to know her name as Franciska and exchanged contacts after which I alighted the bus at warehouse in Owerri.

I called my newly found ifunanya(love) hours later and we decided to meet some days after, which we did. We kept going for dates and her character et al made her get 89.9% of my specification jare and my guys got to know her too. Yours truly kept going broke on each date until I popped the question about going into a relationship with her. My omalicha agreed sha and I was like the happiest man on earth that night. I really wanted to do some "kwokirikwo" that night since it's official but no, I decided to slow down since na me still get am.

I was so happy I found love with this omalicha as I thought it never existed. We were the talk of town as I flaunted her as Iyanya flaunts his muscles to the ladies. I spoke of her as many times as Lil Kesh would say "skiboroboski, skiboroboro" in his songs. Her photos and videos occupied 60% of my 32gb Sd card memory as I was determined to be faithful to this one girl. I even changed her contact name on my handset as "BABY MAMA", Yeah, she must born one before any marriage plans. I have to test her fertility na.

Nsogbu(problem) showed itself when after two weeks of being in a relationship with her, I got several calls from my guys about this my omalicha's whereabouts. Mbanu! It can not be biko as it is too early for stories. I decided to investigate. Chai! Can you believe I caught this my baby mama repeatedly with several guys on different occasions? And the worst of it is that I would still show myself in an unusual way but this omalicha would still act as if I were not present. Chai! e pain me.

I decicded to confront my baby mama and what I got as a reply was devastating. She said "why are you monitoring me? Do you in any way look like my husband? Or because I am dating you, I shouldn't date other guys? Please I can"t stop catching fun because of you". Chai! I got so surprised and kept wondering at how this girl got 89.9% of my specification. Was I charmed or I was just stupid? Mbanu! Ogwuna(it's finished). I ended the relationship then and there as I went back home with so many thoughts , one of them being how stupid I was to have taken this girl serious. She should have been on the list of my numerous pino pino packages.

I eventually changed her contact name on my handset to "BAD MOVE" and I am still deleting her photos and videos on my handset. I will not take any omalicha seriously again as they will all remain "pino pino packages". Mstchewwww

See more stories @ http://www.ezydanielsblog.com/2016/10/journal-of-typical-igbo-bachelor-why.html

Re: Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? by ezychris(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Share until it gets to Franciska

(1) (Reply)

Hey #new Riddles#---->check It Out. / Hilarious Question Of The Day .... / Recharged Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.