Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far (1771 Views)

Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn / Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
APC campaign rally; So far So good, APC appreciate the good people of Odigbo constituency I and II,Irele,Ifedore and Akoko south East local governments for the massive support and love shown to her governorship candidate Mr Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN and his running mate Hon.(Barr)Agboola Alfred Ajayi.The campaign continues as the progressive train moves to Akoko North West constituency I tomorrow (31/10/2016).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
more pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
more pics to come

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
more pics. aketi d grassroots politician of ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
apc:change doleeee

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
back to back akeredolu will win with huge margin no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Tolexander: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
back to back akeredolu will win with huge margin no doubt.
back to back?

like 2012, like 2016?

2 Likes

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
No doubt Apc will win this election. Already mimiko has lost it already. U don't engage in violence and shedding innocent blood and saying u represent ur people. Come nov. 26 apc candidate will win with landslide victory. D people of ilaje,ese-odo are 100 percent showing solidarity. Akeredolu do this campaign and election well. The man has wisdom to chose an indigene of ese-odo/ilaje community d deputy governor candidate. He will win no doubt any other opposition is a counterfeit. Nov.26 is around d corner.
Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
back to back?

like 2012, like 2016?
pls don't base ur analysis in 2012 gubernatorial election hmmmmm things av change power has change hands.
Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Tolexander: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls don't base ur analysis in 2012 gubernatorial election hmmmmm things av change power has change hands.
What thing has changed?

ACN then, APC now!

What power has changed hand?

Tinubu then, Buhari now!
Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by franchizy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ondo is PDP and PDP is Ondo. History will repeat itself.
Whether Abang, Buhari or APC likes it or not, PDP must won with a landslide.
We will resist any attemt to rig ondo election as we will declare a state of emergent on any form of rigging.
We Ondo people are very educated and wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mimiko and his cabals is the one that brought d damnation and downfall of pdp in ondo state. Mimiko thinks he can enter through the back door he does not know d electorates are not blindly foded again. Eye don open. D downfall of pdp is at hand. Mimiko puppet thinks they can win and wail online, not knowing d masses av left them since. Ondo gubernatorial election will be free and fair no rigging. Apc didn't rig in edo state like wise in ondo state they won't rig. It has been free and fair election in Apc government. The reality there is that after voting d electorates will guide their votes very well no hijacking of ballot boxes. We will resist that act this time.

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Babatundecash(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
With what I saw with my eyes in Odigbo constituency 1....ORE to be precise @st.Paul Field on the 24th of October and 26th of October at Irele Lga both in Ondo south and his campaign at Igbaraoke in Ifedore LGA.....I have to tell you that Aketi is a divine project that no man can stop for now,I'VE to ask myself that,if mammoth crowd can welcome Aketi to Ondo south like this,I Wonder How his campaign is going to be like in Ondo North where it is believe to be APC all the way......I swear say Apc go win back to back in Ondo state like 2015 like 2016......Akure will be put on lock down come this week thursday when He will be flaging off his campaign....where the President,V.P,S.P all APC governors,ministers and other ranking APC members in the nation are all expected,the same day the GS of the Deeperlife Bible church is also expected at newstadium Araromi Akure for a power pack crusade,hmmm!!! What a coincidence......OTUN OTUN NI OOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
franchizy:
We will resist any attemt to rig ondo election as we will declare a state of emergent on any form of rigging.
u are d funniest dude av ever see here.pdp av been defeated since.besides hope u know that mimiko was elected in 2012 into power by labour party ticket hmmmmm. Now he has left lp and clinch himself and his cabals to d falling pdp. He will loose in nov.26 gubernatorial election. No hope for pdp in ondo state.d party is gradually falling apart.

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by gebest: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
yes, i stand with AKETI, mimiko your own don finish. the iroko tree has falling.
Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Babatundecash:
With what I saw with my eyes in Odigbo constituency 1....ORE to be precise @st.Paul Field on the 24th of October and 26th of October at Irele Lga both in Ondo south and his campaign at Igbaraoke in Ifedore LGA.....I have to tell you that Aketi is a divine project that no man can stop for now,I'VE to ask myself that,if mammoth crowd can welcome Aketi to Ondo south like this,I Wonder How his campaign is going to be like in Ondo North where it is believe to be APC all the way......I swear say Apc go win back to back in Ondo state like 2015 like 2016......Akure will be put on lock down come this week thursday when He will be flaging off his campaign....where the President,V.P,S.P all APC governors,ministers and other ranking APC members in the nation are all expected,the same day the GS of the Deeperlife Bible church is also expected at newstadium Araromi Akure for a power pack crusade,hmmm!!! What a coincidence......OTUN OTUN NI OOO!!!

The campaign in Ore held in Government field and not st Paul. My fear is that the whole party turn bloody when the campaign ended. There was a fight between some touts and civil defence which led to lose of life. The turnout was impressive but it ended in a bloody fight.

I was on ground in Ore and Irele. I just need Aketi to work more. Jimoh pulled more crowd when he was visiting Okitipupa yesterday. I know Jimoh is in for thr spoiler game but I am afraid of Oke. The guy is a grassroot politician and knows how to bring people to his side. With Aketi up'ing his game, I see him winning

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by engineerboat(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are d funniest dude av ever see here.pdp av been defeated since.besides hope u know that mimiko was elected in 2012 into power by labour party ticket hmmmmm. Now he has left lp and clinch himself and his cabals to d falling pdp. He will loose in nov.26 gubernatorial election. No hope for pdp in ondo state.d party is gradually falling apart.

This is Aketi 2012 after that what happen

Distant 3rd

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by engineerboat(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Mimiko and his cabals is the one that brought d damnation and downfall of pdp in ondo state. Mimiko thinks he can enter through the back door he does not know d electorates are not blindly foded again. Eye don open. D downfall of pdp is at hand. Mimiko puppet thinks they can win and wail online, not knowing d masses av left them since. Ondo gubernatorial election will be free and fair no rigging. Apc didn't rig in edo state like wise in ondo state they won't rig. It has been free and fair election in Apc government. The reality there is that after voting d electorates will guide their votes very well no hijacking of ballot boxes. We will resist that act this time.

AKETI 2012 after that who got the RED CARD eventually

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by muyibaba222(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
franchizy:

pls kill yourself if PDP did not win the election and see if APC, PDP, AD, SDP and others will not continue to exist in Nigeria.
Remember it was rigged in 2009 and Mimiko got his mandate back without anybody's death, cos I Dont the reason why you preparing your mind for violence because of politicians that think of each other before they think about ur existence.
You are educated indeed.

1 Like

Re: Photo News:ondo APC Campaign Rally; So Far by moufan: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
APC campaign rally; So far So good, APC appreciate the good people of Odigbo constituency I and II,Irele,Ifedore and Akoko south East local governments for the massive support and love shown to her governorship candidate Mr Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN and his running mate Hon.(Barr)Agboola Alfred Ajayi.The campaign continues as the progressive train moves to Akoko North West constituency I tomorrow (31/10/2016).
pls stop deceiving people by posting 2012 acn rally pictures of akeredolu.all this pictures were taken in 2012.mods pls remove this thread for spreading lies and misinformation

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Success Story of the Nigerian Man Behind Tecno Phone / Taraba Governor - Christians In Southern Kaduna, Rise Up & Defend Yourself / BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Fg's Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.