Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus (5417 Views)

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Shentz(f): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2009
Was the picture taken straight after the birth
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by ovo4u(m): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I will name the baby, BusBaby.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by manmustwac(m): 2:01am On Oct 29, 2009
on the bus of all places
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by mohawkchic(f): 2:03am On Oct 29, 2009
hackney:

Congrats to the mum and thank God they are both doing well.
It's nice to know that people are still their brother's keepers in this world.

(the pikin go be stunt man ; born in St bus hospital)

[size=13pt]~ cheesy I wonder what they'll put down on the birth certificate grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by maxtum(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2009
The bus go com get fowl smell now grin grin grin grin

Congrats ma! if na lagos dis tin happen, everybody for bus go vamoosh!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by saworoide: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2009
maxtum:

Congrats ma! if na lagos dis tin happen, everybody for bus go vamoosh!!!! angry angry angry

On trhe contrary, Nigerian are always willing to help out in such situations. I've witness such an occurence in a taxi in Ibadan, we all rendered offered to help and the mother and kid were both taken to hospital after delivery.

It's not all doom and gloom in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by zPixel(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2009
Atleaast, she doesn't have to paid jack 2 d hospital. make she beta run b4 dey ask 4 her papers.
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by ichommy(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2009
congrat oooooooo grin na me the pikin go resemble grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Why Olatidebe and not Abininuoko
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by galatico(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2009
Congrats and thank God there was no complication(s) .
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2009
4 children? Why do people want to have so many kids? Is it too difficult to have say 1 or two kids? I don't want to hear family shootings when economy or love hit the rock.
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Nezan(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Thank God, mother+child are fine.
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by tourmaline(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2009
GOD IS GOOD
CONGRATS
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by blapo(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2009
Congratulation to the family, hope the Bus company will give the kid and mother life ticket as asia airline did for a kid that was delivered on the plane.

Also the kid's name could as well be busbaby or Abininuoko
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by kelech333: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
wow things dey happen o

The baby looks so cute
God bless him or her
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Spyker: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
Kids born in such a way are strong, agile and very brilliant. This is not superstition but a fact
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by bolseas(f): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
maxtum:

no sir! nigerians have being known to be very hospitable in such situations. recently a woman was delivered of a bouncing baby boy in the hold up along Abuja-Keffi expressway. fortunately there was a matron who was stuck in the hold up too and a few other people came out as well to assist.

congrats to the baby and him mama.

@ dappssee: Abininuoko got me cracking. yoruba sha!!
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by IFELEKE(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
God bless the baby.

Spyker:

Kids born in such a way are strong, agile and very brilliant. This is not superstition but a fact
speaking from experience? wink grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by backspade(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
ferdiii:

4 children? Why do people want to have so many kids? Is it too difficult to have say 1 or two kids? I don't want to hear family shootings when economy or love hit the rock.

I hate when people think like this. If all naijas thought like you, our population would be shrinking like Europeans and Asians. The more the merrier!
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by papabaks(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
Cogratulobia Madam, I feel your courage, please sure that boy get to white house for recognition.lol

ciao

papa
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by manmustwac(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hmm so she arrived to her destination early smiley
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by slimcblack: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
this needs to be turned into a movie.
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Lolladey(f): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
that's nice to hear. good to know that there was no complications and mother and child are both okay.
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by muffins(f): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2009
Thank God her and the baby are okay. undecided
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 30, 2009
Hmmm ^^^My thoughts exactly!
Re: Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
OMG!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked
that bus driver is soooooooo ugly!! MY EYES OOOO
and the Nigerian lady looks like a man too, look at that arm and her hand!  shocked shocked shocked
na wa ooooo, horrible picture. lol
anyway, congrats to her for a safe delivery.

backspade:

I hate when people think like this. If all naijas thought like you, our population would be shrinking like Europeans and Asians.
i think its a good thing.
this world's population is out of this world!
i think families should have no more than 3 kids, well thats just me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Summary Of The Process And Cost Of Getting Divorced In Nigeria / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / Requirements For Good Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.