Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question (861 Views)

All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 / Auto Gurus, How Do I Raise My 2007 Toyota Camry? / Gazzuzz/mayor13/cardoctor/other Auto Gurus: Please Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Dereformer(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
I want to buy a toyota corrolla 2003-2005 models.

My intention is to either buy an unregistered one or a Nigerian used one whichever meet my budget of about N1,500,000.00.

my question now is what and what should I confirm ok before making payment?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dereformer:

My intention is to either buy an unregistered one or a Nigerian used one whichever meet my budget of about N1,500,000.00.

Thank you in advance.

Nigerian used at that budget.

You should pay someone to check before you pay for such vehicle.
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Whizpeter(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dereformer:

Thank you in advance.

Contact GAZZUZZ for a pre-purchase inspection! Costs 10k. I'm assuming you're in Lagos!
He can also help you verify the custom papers for an additional fee of 1k!!

This might be the best 11k you'd spend in your life!

1 Like

Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by diportivo: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whizpeter:

Contact GAZZUZZ for a pre-purchase inspection! Costs 10k. I'm assuming you're in Lagos!

Pls Bros, who is dis gazzuzz guy sef

Been hearing abt him all over nl
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Whizpeter(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
diportivo:

Pls Bros, who is dis gazzuzz guy sef
Been hearing abt him all over nl

He sells bread at yaba! cheesy
See diportivo sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by diportivo: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whizpeter:

He sells bread at yaba! cheesy

See diportivo sha grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Dereformer(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whizpeter:

can I have his contact?
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Whizpeter(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dereformer:

can I have his contact?

He's the First to comment on this ya thread!! Scroll up and get his contact from his signature!
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Dereformer(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Nigerian used at that budget.

You should pay someone to check before you pay for such vehicle.

what budget can get me a non registered one?
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Dereformer(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Whizpeter:

He's the First to comment on this ya thread!! Scroll up and get his contact from his signature!

ok seen it. are you him?
Re: Auto Gurus In The House Please Answer This Question by Whizpeter(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Dereformer:

ok seen it. are you him?
Nope... He is he cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Its Often Neglected, But Its A Contributor Of Most Driveability Problems / Where Can I Buy Brand New Car Batteries And Tires In Enugu At Affordable Prices? / Lagos State Govt. Begins Evacuation Of Abandoned Vehicles On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.