Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 (1353 Views)

Auto Gurus Help With P0015 And P0012 Errors / The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius / Auto Gurus Pls What Are The Differences Between These Toyota Haice Hummer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by pobeaf(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Am planning to get a car soon, which of these four is good for me.
Corolla 05/06
Prius 05/06
Yaris 05/06
Echo 05/06
Am after fuel efficiency, availability of parts, cheap maintenance. Your sincere advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by pobeaf(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please, am still waiting patiently
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by nurey(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
pobeaf:
Corolla 05/06
Prius 05/06
Yaris 05/06
Echo 05/06
Am after fuel efficiency, availability of parts, cheap maintenance. Your sincere advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Corolla

Yaris

Prius

Echo
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by ugreat(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
He just listed the order
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by pobeaf(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks bro, please I will appreciate it you could write short explanations on Toyota Yaris and Prius, I know corolla is very common. Thank you sir
nurey:

Corolla

Yaris

Prius

Echo
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by nurey(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2019
pobeaf:
Thanks bro, please I will appreciate it you could write short explanations on Toyota Yaris and Prius, I know corolla is very common. Thank you sir

TOYOTA Prius is the most efficient in fuel usage in the lot and would require an expert to handle repairs. it's an hybrid not something quack mechanic should fiddle with. parts are available but pricy you should only buy a clean well maintained unit.

Toyota Yaris is next in fuel efficiency after Prius, it's smaller than the Corolla and comes in different Engine variant depending on continent of manufacture. beware of tokunbo ones converted because they don't from come from US but rather UK. the 2 door coupe/hatchback is identical to the ECHO. Yaris has several body types from the 4door tight sitting to the wagon/verso cargo carrier though ugly.

The Toyota Echo was unveiled in Nigeria in the early 20s, I remembered it was sold 1.2m brand-new then as the news was carried on NTA news Network that shows @10pm I thought back then that it was the most expensive car in the world. It's a rear vehicle to come across because we don't import cars from continent it is used in abundance and the competition from Toyota lineup itself pushes it to the background
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by pobeaf(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by pobeaf(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
I really appreciate your efforts, God bless you sir
nurey:

TOYOTA Prius is the most efficient in fuel usage in the lot and would require an expert to handle repairs. it's an hybrid not something quack mechanic should fiddle with. parts are available but pricy you should only buy a clean well maintained unit.

Toyota Yaris is next in fuel efficiency after Prius, it's smaller than the Corolla and comes in different Engine variant depending on continent of manufacture. beware of tokunbo ones converted because they don't from come from US but rather UK. the 2 door coupe/hatchback is identical to the ECHO. Yaris has several body types from the 4door tight sitting to the wagon/verso cargo carrier though ugly.

The Toyota Echo was unveiled in Nigeria in the early 20s, I remembered it was sold 1.2m brand-new then as the news was carried on NTA news Network that shows @10pm I thought back then that it was the most expensive car in the world. It's a rear vehicle to come across because we don't import cars from continent it is used in abundance and the competition from Toyota lineup itself pushes it to the background
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by Lexusgs430: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
pobeaf:
Corolla 05/06
Prius 05/06
Yaris 05/06
Echo 05/06

Any from the list, but run away from the prius.......
Re: All Auto Gurus, Pls Help: Toyota Corolla, Prius, Yaris, Echo 05/06 by pobeaf(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2019
grin thanks bro
Lexusgs430:

Any from the list, but run away from the prius.......

(1) (Reply)

All-new 2021 Acura TLX & Type S Get Serious About Fun / This Happened To My Car On Ikorodu Road While On A Trip With Uber / Clean Toyota Camry 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.