Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

America's Next Top Model - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / America's Next Top Model (3584 Views)

'america's Next Top Mode' Preview: The All-star Divas Are Back! / Project Runway And America's Next Top Model / America's Next Top Model- Aminat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2006
@ shsonline

HAHA! where do you work? you must be the luckiest man on this forum! wink but, really, I've thought that before. however, evaluating models is a bit different than evaluating mere mortals, like, er, myself. for instance, take into consideration their height (5'8" - 6' 0"wink when the avg. Amer. woman is 5' 4" coupled w/ their weight (approx. 130 lbs.) when the avg. Amer woman is 157 lbs. (yes the 5' 4" lady is heavier!) My guess is that your most model-esque work friend is like 5'7" & 140 lbs or the like.

Then look at bone structure which doesn't always equal pretty. Ability to "model" instead of "does she take a "cute" picture?" etc. Your work friend might not be able to respond to some Italian photographer lisping "Show me intrigue!" or something just as ridiculous. This is just my humble opinion. I really don't know jack about it besides this. I feel you though.

p.s. I got the avg height/weight of the American woman from the current issue of GLAMOUR. On stands Now! smiley
Re: America's Next Top Model by shsonline(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2006
Yeah, I know what you're saying. Models are overrated. I wish some women would stop trying to look like them. Maybe if models looked more like Naomi Campbell I would care more about em.
Re: America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2006
I am pretty sure I can compete with her, except for the fact that I'm Canadian. I do not need anyone to judge my beauty and intelligence. What if she doesnt win, then what? or what if she comes second, then she would be forgotten later on, i think.
She better relax and not let everything get into her head, and its good to keep a positive mind about things, but she shouldnt be expecting to win.

If you don't expect things from people then you don't get disappointed, if she puts her head into all of this, and she looses, then oh well!
Re: America's Next Top Model by eveseh(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2006
yea me to i love that show,but i dont know who won
can u guy tell me pls?
i used to watch it but i stop watching it, embarassed
Re: America's Next Top Model by eveseh(f): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2006
who was the winner??
Re: America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2006
There is no winner b/c the show hasn't ended for this season. Which season are you asking about?
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2006
yeah maybe last season.
Re: America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2006
Don't know the answer to last season. Can you help hot-angel?
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2006
Yeah, it was Nicole that won.
Re: America's Next Top Model by eveseh(f): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2006
nice for the nicole
Re: America's Next Top Model by shawna(f): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2006
@evesh
i wasnt nicole that won if u guys r talkin about last season.
it was eva
Re: America's Next Top Model by eveseh(f): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2006
shawna:

@evesh
it was eva

Ok,i didnt finish it,i used to watched it
Re: America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2006
shawna:

@evesh
it was eva

Uhmm hello miss thang? The season before last season was Nicole. the season before the season before last season was eva. Eva won before nicole.

And the last season, it was danielle, DOn't get it twisted oo.
Re: America's Next Top Model by shawna(f): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2006
ok my bad but u dont have to be rude about it angry
Re: America's Next Top Model by PrincessMo(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
CYCLE 10. . .
who do yall think is gunno win?
Personally, I want Anya or Fatima to win.
I think Fatima'll win, Anya'll be second and
Katarznya will be 3rd. I have a gut feeling! grin
I'm planning to cast for BNTM. . .I'm all excited!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nta Startimes, The New Rubbish Pay Tv / Vidmate APK Latest Version Download Free / Another Sex Movie Enters Nigeria From Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.