Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It (874 Views)

Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. / Buy A Plot Of Land From N500k And Secure A 3 Bedroom Apartment With Just N1m / Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It by busyinks(f): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls house,am new to this section..and I need an advice on an urgent issue... my mum bought a land way back 2005..she started with the foundation..but couldn't continue along the line...recently she is been receiving calls from people they re telling her asking how much she wants to sell it but she does not want to sell..right now we are afraid some people wants to sell it behind her..she couldn't build it cos of funds.. right now i tld her to sell half so we can build up but there is foundation already on it..pls house I need an advice on it on how we can sell half plot so we can build up
Re: How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It by Barney11: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
what is the location?she sell it if you are will to remove the foundation on the plot for sale.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It by busyinks(f): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
It's at Giwa-Oke aro side, after iju ishaga
Re: How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It by Ephemmm: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
busyinks:
Pls house,am new to this section..and I need an advice on an urgent issue... my mum bought a land way back 2005..she started with the foundation..but couldn't continue along the line...recently she is been receiving calls from people they re telling her asking how much she wants to sell it but she does not want to sell..right now we are afraid some people wants to sell it behind her..she couldn't build it cos of funds.. right now i tld her to sell half so we can build up but there is foundation already on it..pls house I need an advice on it on how we can sell half plot so we can build up

You don't need to be panick: just decide which part of the plots you want to tell and invite buyers. You will know the decision to make from what they will say.
Re: How Can One Sell Half Plot Of Land From A Full Plot That Has Foundation On It by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
busyinks:

She should sell it fast fast. She can make cool 5-10 million depending on the location

(1) (Reply)

Livolo Digital Touch Switch Fantastic For Living Rooms And Bedrooms / Electrical Labour Cost. / University Of Science And Technology Rivers State Self Contain For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.