Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. (1506 Views)

Cost Of Foundation And What Type Of Foundation Is Good For A Dry Land / Cost Of Foundation To Lintel Workmanship / Cost Of Foundation To Window Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. by Gforce2019: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hi folks,.
I know there are some engineers in the house.
Just want to know if four million can complete a foundation work on one plot of land.
The building is proposed two storey building.. it on a dry land.
Re: Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. by Payperboii(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Foundations differ in methods and specifications..
Re: Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Gforce2019:
Hi folks,.
Just want to know if four million can complete a foundation work on one plot of land.

Yes it can, depending on the design between 2-4m..
Contact me via WhatsApp for more cost analysis and building design at an affordable fee 09037396586
Re: Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. by Bimpsyyyyy: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
There are different type of soil and different foundation for each type of soil and the amount varies ,could be less or more, for construction yo can call or WhatsApp me on 09069193297
Re: Cost Of Foundation On One Plot Of Land In Lagos. by stepone(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Gforce2019:
Hi folks,.

Cost of foundation depends on the soil you are building on, and the numbers of floors you intend to build. I just did one which is way less and also another that is expensive. Find pictures of both Bellow. You can contact me if you need any further information as regards. medolanltd@gmail.com, or Whatsapp me: 07038917173.

Foundation 1 and 2. - Strip foundation for a story building at Sango Ota.

Foundation 3. - For a 28 room hotel building in Lagos.(3 floors)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Spacious 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In A Mini Estate Inside Lekki Phase 1 - N180m / 2 Month Use Solar Power With Panel For Sale / This Uncompleted Duplex In Ogombo, Behind Lagos Biz Sch Is Wao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.