Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React (60464 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by falxx: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
johnstar:
K

So wts d big deal if he is driving? Or him nor b human being abi na goat una call am b4?

Nigerians and reaction
He don tay I hear and see you. Where you dey since with this picture?
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by aalangel(f): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amaechi is someone's mentor? Hmmm....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
i guess driving is his hobby. but Amaechi is no Hero anywhere. i will always remember him as a bloody sell Out anytime anyday kpomkwem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by DlOrdKRiS(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
So what is the big deal?

Netherland Prime Minister has ridden a bike to work several times, dem no shout for him country.
Ordinary minister dey drive himself within few perimeters to office, he con be talk of the town.

Things wey suppose surprise us, e no go surprise us, na nonsense wey go dey carry for head like punk.

How u come take know o my broda U see am for dream? undecided... Just thinking though grin
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by lovethchioma(f): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
So what is the big deal about Amaechi driving himself around?

Me that I have been trekking the whole of Abuja in this hot weather no one has snapped me and put it here oo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by johnstar(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
falxx:
He don tay I hear and see you. Where you dey since with this picture?
omo dem mod ban me oo..... I juz tire for dm o
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by decosule93(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
let him drive himself in the streets of PH....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by aroti: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
In Nigeria, we celebrate a notorious treasury looter like Amaechi. Smh for the future of this country

Notorious? Mmm I think not. you should reserve that for Dsauki and Co and not to forget the IB and wiffy.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Angelahoney: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:
Can he try this in Port Harcourt?

Charity no longer begins at home.

Make him try am. cheesy grin . Drive along Ikwere road

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by klax(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls I beg your pardons all people with good eyes does this place look like a street in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Amaechi sabi man. Free man no worries.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by repogirl(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
The guy has changed car sef....last time I saw him he was driving a green range rover, now it's grey.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Ike4God: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
and so what?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Angelahoney: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
lovethchioma:

Me that I have been trekking the whole of Abuja in this hot weather no one has snapped me and put it here oo

Come ride with me !!
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by deliveryboy: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ameachi has always driven himself even as a governor, he was also a biker.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Tedassie(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
lovethchioma:

cos u gat no dp
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by valarinz: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
richidinho:
That last comment is epic!!!

Which Abuja street is interlocked?

It's ok to be unexposed, at least only you and members of your immediate family knows, but to brazenly advertise it to the whole world in this manner is just so unforgiving

Life and places doesn't begin and end in your village, try and travel out if your state a bit, you'll then realize how so embarrassing this comment of yours is.

Thanks
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by lebete3000: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
So what is the big deal?

Netherland Prime Minister has ridden a bike to work several times, dem no shout for him country.
Ordinary minister dey drive himself within few perimeters to office, he con be talk of the town.

Things wey suppose surprise us, e no go surprise us, na nonsense wey go dey carry for head like punk.

LMAO at last statement. What do you expect from a black man with black mentality?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by afanide: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:

I dont think so

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by iykedare(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
talk2alabama:
Should this be in the news? What is wrong with Nigerians sef.

Most Nigerians are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by richidinho(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
valarinz:

It's ok to be unexposed, at least only you and members of your immediate family knows, but to brazenly advertise it to the whole world in this manner is just so unforgiving

Life and places doesn't begin and end in your village, try and travel out if your state a bit, you'll then realize how so embarrassing this comment of yours is.

Thanks

grin grin
Check my profile very well and then check that picture very well and tell me the street
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by AminuRano87(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tolexander:
So what is the big deal?

Believe it or not.
This is not common in Nigeria.
it is therefore commendable

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Ike4God: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
so?
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Max124(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yes oo das my ex governor, he did it wen he was d governor of Rivers state he drove himself 2 supervise road nd scol project, somtimes he evn use powerbike no escout he will go round portharcourt evn in d nite Amaechi is a great man........
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by EROMS38(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
I know Hausa's will like him
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by valarinz: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin
Check my profile very well and then check that picture very well and tell me the street

Sir, I ain't checking your profile, and I ain't checking no picture, FYI I grew up in Abuja, been there even before you guys started rushing in and like I said, stop displaying your ignorance to the whole world, Abuja is a whole state, not just the distance between maitama and garki

If you insist there's no interlocked streets in the whole of Abuja, good for you, done here.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by richidinho(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
valarinz:

Sir, I ain't checking your profile, and I ain't checking no picture, FYI I grew up in Abuja, been there even before you guys started rushing in and like I said, stop displaying your ignorance to the whole world, Abuja is a whole state, not just the distance between maitama and garki

If you insist there's no interlocked streets in the whole of Abuja, good for you, done here.

Thanks

Bros! Name one

Tomorrow i will personally go there and take pictures for everyone to see

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Ikpangi: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
All dis we can see? angry shocked winkoluwa help us oh
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Ikpangi: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
iykedare:

Most Nigerians are stupvid.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Ikpangi: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good. I think so[right][/right]
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
IykeChukz:

Otondo he has been driving himself since he was a governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.