Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React (60465 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by lovethchioma(f): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Angelahoney:

Come ride with me !!
Where Is the ride? hope there is AC because I am tired of enjoying this hot weather
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Angelahoney: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
lovethchioma:
Where Is the ride? hope there is AC because I am tired of enjoying this hot weather

Lolz. If you enter bus or walk under sun, will you enjoy AC ? grin
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by lovethchioma(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Angelahoney:

Lolz. If you enter bus or walk under sun, will you enjoy AC ? grin
Lol.... I was already getting excited that I was going to enjoy a cool ride with you. You come dey talk this
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Iamlilsegz(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2016
GoodSide:
its not even a bullet proof range
yet this ugly ass ruthless bastard
taking a big ass risk.if he gets shot now...stupid ass hypocrites would start offering prayer points.
stupid shiiitt
fhucking thief
i hate thus bastard.
bald headed motherfhucker

fhuck this shiiit.

Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
IykeChukz:
Can he try this in Port Harcourt?

Charity no longer begins at home.

Where you from.... He drove himself in Port Harcourt while he was governor.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by nonsobaba: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Just check out the hailers in that snapshot.

They are all northerners undecided

Lesson: whenever an enemy sings your praise be weary cos destruction is near.

Charity should begin at home cool
Christ was and is still not accepted by his own people, the jews, as the messiah, but today, he is venerated by billions of people around the world. Keep hating, while Amaechi keeps going higher.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2016
I don't see REAL Nigerians hailing him, what I saw is Notherners from Sahara desert. Quote me and die in HBP.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by bongo32: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2016
theres nothing new there over 15 past & serving governors drive themselves chris ngige does same amosun drives himself
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Angelahoney: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
lovethchioma:
Lol.... I was already getting excited that I was going to enjoy a cool ride with you. You come dey talk this

Hahahahaaa........ . Pm me nah !! . Have fun.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Tedassie(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
lovethchioma:

Nah... l don't think I'd like to Upload my picture.
Wasn't implying you should though.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by Tedassie(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
lovethchioma:

Nah... l don't think I'd like to Upload my picture.
Wasn't implying you should though.
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by calabardick(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tolexander:
So what is the big deal?

Netherland Prime Minister has ridden a bike to work several times, dem no shout for him country.
Ordinary minister dey drive himself within few perimeters to office, he con be talk of the town.

Things wey suppose surprise us, e no go surprise us, na nonsense wey go dey carry for head like punk.

Naija is an animal republic, majority of her citizens are sentimentally and tribalistically senseless
Re: Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React by calabardick(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
bongo32:
theres nothing new there over 15 past & serving governors drive themselves chris ngige does same amosun drives himself

You are right, Donald Duke when he was governing Cross River state does same. He drives around doing inspection mostly at night.
I remember once he was on inspection at night, he get to a certain area and the place was littered, he stood there and called the commissioner of environment, when the commissioner arrived, he ordered him to use his hands to pack refuse and he did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.