Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl (27618 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by niyi123: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
No reasonsble parent will allow thier children go for beauty pageant, because nothing meaningful to achieve rather than nudity.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Notime5656(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
This beauty pageant of a thing needs to be scrapped before stories that touches start emanating
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Johnsown1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ritababe u need to read this,maybe u can then change ur mind abt miss world of a thing,
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Kiddominant(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
He just wanted to taste her inner beauty.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by babakproperty: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Islam is d solution eider u like it or not
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by foladara777(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Exponental:
Pls let us confirm the truth..... Was it a rape or child abuse (with her consent, cos children of nowadays are far experienced oooo)
As long as it's a child, it's rape. Irrespective of d presence or absence of consent. . a child doesn't have the capacity to give consent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by ritababe(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnsown1:
Ritababe u need to read this,maybe u can then change ur mind abt miss world of a thing,

lol, who say I want to contest before?
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Abi dem swear for all these naija delta people ni,na dem dey embarrass us for naija...kidnapping na dem,raping na dem,militant na dem,arm robber na dem,oil bunker na dem shey na only dem dey dis recession ni?
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Johnsown1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
ritababe:

lol, who say I want to contest before?
U told me before na or have u forgetted
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by ritababe(f): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Johnsown1:
U told me before na or have u forgetted
or really, oh well am not interested anymore.
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Johnsown1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
ritababe:

or really, oh well am not interested anymore.
Are u sure or ur shy,
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Blue3k(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Lies
One guy cannot rape a girl

Just go fight a girl and see how it feels, that's what you will encounter if you wanna rape a girl

You're probably weak them. Go hit the gym and get testosterone therapy. Besides you can always drug them ,Put a knife to throat or have pistol.
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by dy27(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
You don talk my mind finis.. No more Miss pepeye in Nigeria for now. Sai baba should ban it.
Ire o. grin

quote author=ayobase post=50662330]Can our government suspend every beauty pageant activity for a while.

Enough of these bad news from that sector.

What's the koko of it sef if not nudity, sex, scandals, blackmail and the likes.

Organizers taking advantage of our frosh ladies. [/quote]
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by passyhansome(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Lies

Just go fight a girl and see how it feels, that's what you will encounter if you wanna rape a girl

stop displaying your sheer ignorance, I have heard of cases, where a guy has rapes, you should know a number of things happens during the stages of sexual arousal, the brain is flooded with natural chemicals that acts similar to drugs such as cocaine, you become energetic, you are on fire, until you expel those fluids you dont relent, though i do see write ups that a man cant rape a lady, lets be practical its more than, dont believe every theory or claim you see flying about, think too
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by AgentH2SO4: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is the reason why I support jungle justice in Nigeria. You catch a rapist and hand him over to the police he will be realsed even before you reach your house to go and continue raping just like badoo of ikorodu until he was killed via jungle justice.

When next you catch a rapist, look for tire and fuel. Police will not help. If this Franklin had been burnt with tyre before now we wouldn't be reading about another rape today.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by goingape1: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
what are there names?
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by goingape1: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Lies

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Beauty pageantry is a manifestation of get rich quickly syndrome.
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by ChiefCommander(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lots of news from the nation's immorality sector ....it's about the only sector that is seriously booming right now!
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by zheroes(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
ayobase:
Can our government suspend every beauty pageant activity for a while.

Enough of these bad news from that sector.

What's the koko of it sef if not nudity, sex, scandals, blackmail and the likes.

Organizers taking advantage of our frosh ladies.
hey!!!! What fresh ladies? U meant dead hoes!!
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Originalsly: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Well... the International Federation of Women Lawyers had to get involved before the guy can be arrested. That's a good thing. ... because the police are also being investigated... every man would now try to save himself. Let the snitching begin.
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by JBoss25(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
AfroKnight:
So there are rapists and paedophiles in the SS too? Thought this was unheard of in their region. The police there even seem to encourage such crimes.

Bigots won't see this but be quick to point fingers at other regions. Ignoramuses.
is it now u are knowing that there are rapists nd paedophiles? They are everywhere not only south south.
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
Must you mention the name of the rape victim
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by chimoskyg(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
All this useless beauty pageant should be ban
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by darelar(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2016
No insult so far as it's between southerners and same religion. If it were to be a northerner against southerner and they're of the different religion, we would have been seeing different comments on how the man should be beheaded. Let's condemned every bad act's irrespective of who's involved. Nemesis has catch up with the foolish and idiot franklin, I hope he'll be treated like those poor rapist.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by ajepako(f): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2016
The guy is a pervet that should be tried and convicted of physical and sexual assault..

As for the victim....at 16 you should be pursuing a decent higher education...

Not running after beauty peagantry and risking exposure to the filth associated with it...

QED....
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by majour(m): 2:49am On Nov 01, 2016
babakproperty:
Ur stupidity is rare, I applaud u my good sir

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by swezenberg(m): 3:27am On Nov 01, 2016
oxygen247:
Only if these girls will listen...

You are right my brother. She listened to the Devil to abandon church for beauty pageant
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by swezenberg(m): 3:28am On Nov 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Lies

There are boys and there are men so which one do you belong to because I have seen where a man even rape fellow man here in US. So forget that talk
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Whytelyon(m): 5:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Abbeyme:
Whattt! Not again. Not this soon!

Did Regina Askia go through this abuse!

At least, she's a senior professional in the industry

So she'd publicly come out and tell you she did?
Re: Beauty Pageant Organiser In Bayelsa Rapes A 16-year-old Girl by Whytelyon(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2016
babakproperty:

Like the solution ISIS gave the people of Syria and Iraq and is giving Afghanistan isn't it?

A religion that consents to rape, beating and slavery of women is what you suggest as the solution? You must really be dreaming.

Islam my foot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers, Robbers & Kidnappers Paraded With Weapons By Police / Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Customer Bathes Lagos Pos Operator With Hot Soup Over Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.