Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) (27776 Views)

Two Traffic Robbers Apprehended In Lagos (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by LegendVibes: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2021
*ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH BY THE ANAMBRA STATE COMMAND AS POLICE OPERATIVES DISLODGED ARMED ROBBERY SYNDICATES TERRORISING NKPOR JUNCTION,AWKA UKPO AND OBOSI*

*Arrested four suspects and recover three firearms, ammunition and other exhibits*

Following review of it's crime prevention strategies and prompt response to distress calls in the year 2021,the Command has recorded cases of interest to members of the public during the week under review as follows,
On 18/1/2021 police operatives attached to B' Division Awka responded to a distress call of robbery incident at Maja Awka and arrested one Chime Raymond Ugwu 'm' aged 27years native of Amachala village, Enugu Ezike Nsuka in Enugu State.Exhibits recovered from the suspect include a cut to size locally made pistol and one cartridge.Suspect was beaten to stupor by the
mob and was taken to police hospital for treatment.

Similarly,on 19/1/2021 at about 9:30pm, police operatives attached to Awada division responded to a distress call of suspected armed robbers and arrested one Ifeanyichukwu Okoye 'm' aged 26years of Owelleaja community.

Suspect and his accomplices presently atlarge allegedly stabbed a middle aged man and snatched his infinix Hot 5 mobile phone at Owelleaja..Exhibit recovered from the suspect include one fabricated rifle.

Also on 19/1/2021 at about 10:pm, police patrol team attached to Isiowulu Division responded to a distress call at Nkpor junction and arrested one Friday Igwe 'm' of Obosi.Exhibits recovered from the suspect includes one live ammunition of 7.65 mm,four(4) different shoulder bags,two handsets and one tricycle with REG NO.WER 304 WC used by the syndicates to perpetrate the crime.

Furthermore, on 15/1/2021 at about 5:45pm,following intelligence report police operatives attached to Ukpor Division arrested one Ogbogor Martins 'm' aged 29years of Ketogwa Obodo Cross Rivers State but resides at Amadin village Ukpor.Exhibits recovered from the suspect includes one Double barrel pump action and three empty magazines of AK 47 rifles.

All cases are under investigation after which suspects would be brought to book.

Consequently, the Commissioner of police *CP John B.Abang, fdc* once again reassure 'Ndi Anambra' of their safety and urged them not to relent in providing timely information through the emergency number 112 or 07039194332 for prompt response, please.

*CSP Haruna Mohammed, PPRO* Anambra State Police Command,
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Comnand.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=768104107165344&id=193724501269977

1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2021
armed robbers no dey finish for this country?
burning criminals since 200B.C yet they Damm the consequences and still commit.

armed robbery is not the problem of our society, it is a symptom of a bad system.

April 2007 on one rainy night, criminals scaled my fence thinking my security is sleeping. they caught this fine boy among them. My security has already disfigured some of them before handing them to police.

I was touched by that young boys story, he did his freedom after learning welding and fabrication, yet no capital to start something.

I also noticed that he is a first timer, my husband was furious that I should spare him, men are too jealous. I sent that boy to Germany to improve himself, and he is a boss today.

a society that abandon it residents without any safety net breeds criminal

57 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by grim33(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
This life hard... soon they will say they did it feed their children.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Armed Robbers should never be spared when caught

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Bosunadeolu: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
God will be catching you one after the other

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Abboki: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Swaylore: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Today nah for Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Kaypee98(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by fourboys: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
crime does not pay.. God bless all the hard working guys.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Those faces alone, if I see people like this, I will start running.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
Meow meow.

I’m impressed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by PCG001: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2021
tɦɛsɛ ɨռռօċɛռt քɛօքʟɛ aʀɛ aʀʍɛɖ ʀօɮɮɛʀs❓❓

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Ifabernard(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Issoryt
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by bigdammyj: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2021
The one wey carry bandage for head na terror. I can't pray to jam his calibre of person.
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Na dem

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Hehehe....

At least one of them is wearing Dior....
grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Reex12(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2021
s
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Reex12(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2021
a
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem

Anambra is in the news again for crime, Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Just look at how deadly these people look!
Merciless sets of bastards..

They should also show them no mercy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice move from the police
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Kaypee98:
We hope they not innocent people

If its Fulani or Yoruba they are guilty of the alleged crimes, but once okoro man is caught, your hypocrisy spirit says hope they are innocent.

Just like Evans Okoro the kidnapping king pin was innocent until SARS men made him confessed to crimes he never committed in life talkless of dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Deejay1000(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
that guy eye no fit open again o. dem dn panel beat shege comot for him body grin
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Mide3367: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
grin one down. More to go
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

armed robbery is not the problem of our society, it is a symptom of a bad system.

April 2007 on one rainy night, criminals scaled my fence thinking my security is sleeping. they caught this fine boy among them. My security has already disfigured some of them before handing them to police.

I was touched by that young boys story, he did his freedom after learning welding and fabrication, yet no capital to start something.

I also noticed that he is a first timer, my husband was furious that I should spare him, men are too jealous. I sent that boy to Germany to improve himself, and he is a boss today.

but you know say you dey lie sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2021
That short gun was Exactly what obosi boys used to threaten me that year. (2017) at obosi school of midwifery after seeing a frnd was on my way down to onitsha on a Sunday afternoon. Board a bike only to be blocked with another a bike from two guys one with this same kinda short gun I look the guy eye ball to eye ball speak my onitsha dialect las Las guy man withdraw said sorry and went on their way.

Obosi need to be cleansed too many criminals in that place
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by McMayowa(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Bad for them
Re: Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) by NipseyHustle(m): 11:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. / Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian Student Arrested In Uganda For Drug Trafficking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.