Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

You Think You're Smart? Get In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Think You're Smart? Get In Here (849 Views)

Crack The Logic If You're Smart Enough / Check This Out If You Know You're Smart! / You Think You're Smart? Then Try This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Drienzia: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
LETS SEE HOW MANY BRILLIANT PERSONS ARE ONLINE....

OYA GET IN HERE. IF YOU READ, AND DIDN'T COMMENT, AFTER SEEING THE OPTIONS, MY GUY, THAT MEANS U FALL YOUR HAND O..

Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Nairasurplus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
For pupils
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Basildvalour(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
For smart KIDS right
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Drienzia: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nairasurplus:
For pupils
No one said its for goats na
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Drienzia: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Basildvalour:
For smart KIDS right
That u can't answer?
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by EHMIR(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by onlyson16(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Guy stop all this bragging de ansa is ( C ) why becouse sells is a single lexical verb that should be follow by plural verb sell.op i recomend an A1 english text book

1 Like

Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Basildvalour(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Drienzia:
That u can't answer?
Definitely because l am not a KID
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by onlyson16(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Guy stop all this bragging de ansa is ( C ) why becouse sells is a single lexical verb tha accompany single now which is the woman,,,,,,,and also that should be follow by plural verb sell.op i recomend an A1 english text book for u opy
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by izombie(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
The answer is A. Sells/sells. Oya wey the loan wey i ask for. Na my blueprint i just reveal so. Buhari for pass ssce if only he answered C.

2 Likes

Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by SlayerSupreme: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Seriously Op just annoyed me...to think I jumped in all gunz ready,only to see this. The answer is simply A,argue at your own peril.
onlyson16:
Guy stop all this bragging de ansa is ( C ) why becouse sells is a single lexical verb tha accompany single now which is the woman,,,,,,,and also that should be follow by plural verb sell.op i recomend an A1 english text book for u opy
Brother, stop all this epistle. The answer is A.
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Drienzia: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Basildvalour:
Definitely because l am not a KID
cheesy Na so them de talk am
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Drienzia: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
onlyson16:
Guy stop all this bragging de ansa is ( C ) why becouse sells is a single lexical verb that should be follow by plural verb sell.op i recomend an A1 english text book
cheesy upon all the bragging, maka why?
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Tony90(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
see as people just dey disgrace themselves here...correct answer is D
Re: You Think You're Smart? Get In Here by Drienzia: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Tony90:
see as people just dey disgrace themselves here...correct answer is D
using the 1st and 2nd rule of Concord I think.... buh the issue here is, some persons will boast the question s for kids, while they can't even give the correct ans

(1) (Reply)

Clearance For Fresh Students Of Unilorin / ESUT Website Down As The Refused To PAY DEVELOPER / I Just Sued The School System ~ Prince Ea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.