Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects (15242 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Ajibel(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
In one of Fashola's last interview before he left office, he said "He wants a successor who would do in 4 years what he managed to achieve in 8 years".

Ambode is doing just that. Bettering the performance of his predecessors and that is what Lagosians wants and what Fashola too wanted.

Continuity with improvement in Lagos is what we are witnessing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
RockHard:

You've shifted your Peter Obi hatred to Ambode? Even the opposition is giving him credit while Obiano is facing accusation of mediocrity and squandering Obi's legacy and money from both within and without his party. In under a year Ambode has surpassed your Ugu scammer in performance so your frustration can be excused. Obiano will soon be up for re-election so better go and focus your energy on returning that scammer than giving yourself migraine over Lagos matter.
Hearing confused people saying Obi's legacy as if obi has any legacy is funny to me.. Meanwhile, I just said the truth as it is. prove me wrong with facts and not emotions. Tell us how Ambode has surpassed Obiano.. Simple.. Nigerian politics, anyone can be bought to say anything.. By the way, I wonder why you are taking this personal when you are not even from Lagos.. lol
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by steppin: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Hearing confused people saying Obi's legacy as if obi as any legacy is funny to me.. Meanwhile, I just said the truth as it is. prove me wrong with facts and not emotions. Tell us how Ambode has surpassed Obiano.. Simple.. Nigerian politics, anyone can be bought to say anything.. By the way, I wonder why you are taking this personal when you are not even from Lagos.. lol
Lol. The Way they fight for Lagos, you'd think it's the only south west state.
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
steppin:

My brother I tire oh. I'm still waiting to see the first afonja on nairaland to openly say he is not from Lagos state
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by ccffwx: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Duly said. You can clearly see that Anambrarians are an envious and bitter lot. That's the real reason for the Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi onslaught.A pain in the neck of other Igbos. They are always cut to size. I'm a Lagosian and Lagos is doing well. Carry go jare.
RockHard:

You've shifted your Peter Obi hatred to Ambode? Even the opposition is giving him credit while Obiano is facing accusation of mediocrity and squandering Obi's legacy and money from both within and without his party. In under a year Ambode has surpassed your Ugu scammer in performance so your frustration can be excused. Obiano will soon be up for re-election so better go and focus your energy on returning that scammer than giving yourself migraine over Lagos matter.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by RockHard: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

By the way, I wonder why you are taking this personal when you are not even from Lagos.. lol

Mehn eff you. I'm from Lagos, now eat your heart out you this shameless paid Obiano butt-poker.

Ambode has expended N166-billion naira on Capital projects in just 9-months, probably more than the entire SE combined. Your lazy punk a$$ should get to work and disprove his performance since you're so sure your principal has done better. Olofo like you.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/10/11/lagos-expends-n166-8-billion-on-capital-project-in-9-months/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Realdeals(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Ambode performance is not even across all sector, he hasn't done much in education, sports and health maybe because he's just starting out....but roads and security which is visible he's trying only that emphasis is needed on the road quality.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2016
RockHard:

Mehn eff you. I'm from Lagos, now eat your heart out you this shameless paid Obiano butt-poker.

Ambode has expended N166-billion naira on Capital projects in just 9-months, probably more than the entire SE combined. Your lazy punk a$$ should get to work and disprove his performance since you're so sure your principal has done better. Olofo like you.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/10/11/lagos-expends-n166-8-billion-on-capital-project-in-9-months/
hehehehehe... I'm still waiting to see the first yoruba person on nairaland that will proudly say he's not from lagos and mention his state. lol..

Meanwhile, it's not about saying I spent this and that, let ambode tell us what projects he used them for.
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2016
ccffwx:
Duly said. You can clearly see that Anambrarians are an envious and bitter lot. That's the real reason for the Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi onslaught.A pain in the neck of other Igbos. They are always cut to size. I'm a Lagosian and Lagos is doing well. Carry go jare.
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by wristbangle: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

My brother I tire oh. I'm still waiting to see the first afonja on nairaland to openly say he is not from Lagos state

I am from ogun state and am proud of my state been the most industrialised state in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by bolinxman: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Fashola is the new leader of Yoruba land. keep living in the past
wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by RockHard: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Angelb4: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2016
The guy don disappoint his critics.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by enigma2007(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
Ambode is 1000 times better than that fraud called Fashola ..yes you can take that to the bank

Do not comment on what you do not know about! Ambode would not have hit the ground running if Fashola had not done the ground work. Lagos is enjoying the fact that they have continuity in governance. Each successful government building on the achievements of their predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by RockHard: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Meanwhile, it's not about saying I spent this and that, let ambode tell us what projects he used them for.

Look here punk, if the PDP, an opposition party and fierce critic of the governor can commend him on his developmental strides, WHO THA FVCK ARE YOU Haters and NOBODYS like you will never never be satisfied anyway. Scroll back up if you're not too lazy and locate the links of just a few of his commissioned projects. You better go and start campaigning for your boss's re-election coz if the latest media reports are anything to go by, he just may not even get APGA ticket for re-election. Yeah, I know.. it sucks to be you and your boss. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2016
RockHard:

[s]Look here punk, if the PDP, an opposition party and fierce critic of the governor can commend him on his developmental strides, WHO THA FVCK ARE YOU Haters and NOBODYS like you will never never be satisfied anyway. Scroll back up if you're not too lazy and locate the links of just a few of his commissioned projects. You better go and start campaigning for your boss's re-election coz if the latest media reports are anything to go by, he just may not even get APGA ticket for re-election. Yeah, I know.. it sucks to be you and your boss. undecided [/s]
How does this nonsense you typed here prove me wrong that ambode is a mediocre when compared to obiano eh lagos boy? lmao
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Abbeyme: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2016
So much respect for Lagos PDP. This is what politics should look like.

Stating the obvious facts.
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by adefizzy(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2016
We are able to see the small effort of Ambode because of the strong foundation past governors have laid down in Lagos whereas we are feeling so much pain even with all efforts being made by present federal administration just because of the damage past pdp administration has caused at federal level. When you praise Ambode, you are indirectly praising his predecessors as well because without them he wouldn't be having so much impact with the shortest period of time.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by PHIPEX(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2016
If the Federal govt could do half of what Ambode and Willie are doing, there wouldn't be recession in the first place, but it's busy chasing shadows while the citizens die of hunger. If Ambode had spent half his time fighting Fashola (even though there is enough evidence of corruption by Fashola) the story would have been different today. I comment what Ambode is doing with major traffic bottlenecks in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by RockHard: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

How does this nonsense you typed here prove me wrong that ambode is a mediocre when compared to obiano eh lagos boy? lmao

Dude, your problem is from your village in Anambra, Lord knows! You asked for proof, I referred you to just a few links that obviously embarrassed your punk flat-head, yet you are still foaming in the mouth. Your problem is spiritual Freeglobe. Real talk. Ambode wey never even do up to two years don outperform your glorified ugu scammer wey dey struggle to convince his own people that he merits re-election and it hurts. But I understand. I feel your pain. wink

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Fashola is the new leader of Yoruba land. keep living in the past
are u sure ur brain is still inside ur head....pls check pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2016
RockHard:

Dude, your problem is from your village in Anambra, Lord knows! You asked for proof, I referred you to just a few links that obviously embarrassed your punk flat-head, yet you are still foaming in the mouth. Your problem is spiritual Freeglobe. Real talk. Ambode wey never even do up to two years don outperform your glorified ugu scammer wey dey struggle to convince his own people that he merits re-election and it hurts. But I understand. I feel your pain. wink

bla, bla, bla.. I asked for concrete things Ambode has done and all you could do is to give me a link where ambode spent billions on God knows where.. Again prove me wrong that Ambode is not a mediocre when compare to obiano. Keep talking about ugu when we have gone beyond ugu, rice and now in cassava.. learner cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/anambra-gets-fg-world-bank-backing-cassava-project/
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2016
thirty:
How are you secondary school excursion students that came to Lagos once in a year praising Ambode with cosmetic projects.

Kindly analyse ambode achievement in Lagos section by section
go and google it u r nobody to ask anytin if u don't stay in lagos
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Are you from lagos state?
from anambra idiot, reason igbo are running to other region, can't u learn to face ur problem, ambode work pass fashola wetin concern igbo again nw

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2016
steppin:

and the way u ppl cry to hear lagos achievement makes me think u ppl have no government in igbo land

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Paentera(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Set up
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by RockHard: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

bla, bla, bla.. I asked for concrete things Ambode has done and all you could do is to give me a link where ambode spent billions on God knows where.. Again prove me wrong that Ambode is not a mediocre when compare to obiano. Keep talking about ugu when we have gone beyond ugu, rice and now in cassava.. learner cheesy cheesy cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/anambra-gets-fg-world-bank-backing-cassava-project/

Ok, this will be my last exchange with your stvpid a$$. You accused me of giving you 'a link' (I gave you SEVERAL links of just a handful of his so far commissioned projects!). Dude, you CAN'T be convinced and I certainly do not intend to waste my precious time in a futile exchange with a buffoon. Sorry undecided lipsrsealed. And to top it off, you're a fvcking hypocrite. You dismissed the links I referred you to on a whim, only to turn around and cite a link that refers to a World-Bank sponsored FADAMA project that encompasses several states (including ...LAGOS! cheesy grin) as proof of Obiano's stellar performance?? ?? Dude, I give up. Just fvck off my mention from hereon else the curse wey go afflict you go worse pass the one wey dey follow you from village.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2016
RockHard:

[s]Ok, this will be my last exchange your stvpid a$$. You accused me of giving you 'a link' (I gave you SEVERAL links of just a handful of his so far commissioned projects!). Dude, you CAN'T be convinced and I certainly do not intend to waste my precious time in a futile exchange with a buffoon. Sorry undecided lipsrsealed. And to top it off, you're a fvcking hypocrite. You dismissed the links I referred you to on a whim, only to turn around and cite a link that refers to a World-Bank sponsored FADAMA project that encompasses several states (including ...LAGOS! cheesy grin) as proof of Obiano's stellar performance?? ?? Dude, I give up. Just fvck off my mention from hereon else the curse wey go afflict you go worse pass the one wey dey follow from village.[/s]
Can you get more bizarre... All this rambling because I asked you to prove me wrong that Ambode is a mediocre when compared to obiano? Ok suit yourself
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Sorry but u need to see the doctor......u need ur medicine then u will see what ambode did in lagos or rather call ur uncle that usually send u money who lives in lagos to ask for concrete things grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
computer0810:
Sorry but u need to see the doctor......u need ur medicine then u will see what ambode did in lagos or rather call ur uncle that usually send u money who lives in lagos to ask for concrete things grin grin grin
I want to talk to lagosians please
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Can you get more bizarre... All this rambling because I asked you to prove me wrong that Ambode is not a mediocre when compared to obiano? Ok suit yourself
mumu alert

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by lawlahbammy(f): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
koladebrainiac:
They sha wan blame Fashola at all cost . enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Forgetting Lagos state prosper under continuity

Take this "cyberhug"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Erosion Destroying Houses In Lokoja (Photos) / Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Under Fire For Position On Ahmed Lawan, Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.