Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects (15241 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / PDP Commends Army For Chibok Girl Rescue, Criticises APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by computer0810(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

I want to talk to lagosians please
borrow money and come to lagos

6 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by tolulinks(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
Ambode is 1000 times better than that fraud called Fashola ..yes you can take that to the bank
Over reaction theater
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:
Ambode is a mediocre compared to obiano.. Ambode receives more than 20 times the money obiano gets and yet obiano has more projects and better policies than him

LOL. Ambode also has to manage a state with way more people than Obiano, so I guess things even out on that basis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by akarich007(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Continuity is the koko my bro.
koladebrainiac:
They sha wan blame Fashola at all cost . enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Forgetting Lagos state prosper under continuity

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Bagehot:

LOL. Ambode also has to manage a state with way more people than Obiano, so I guess things even out on that basis.
perhaps, another angle
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by mikeapollo: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
Ambode is 1000 times better than that fraud called Fashola ..yes you can take that to the bank

Thank you my brother! Only shallow thinker will praise a certified thief like Fashola. Unfortunately, most Nigerians (and Lagosians) are ignorant, so a clueless person like Fashola could easily deceive them with propaganda.
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by mikeapollo: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIdu:

Thank you my brother! Only shallow thinker will praise a certified thief like Fashola. Unfortunately, most Nigerians (and Lagosians) are ignorant, so a clueless and incompetent person like Fashola could easily deceive them with propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by koolModee: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2016
How many people does Obiano manage? When all you resides here in Lagos and all the school age kids from your side full our schools like say una no kinsmenunaget schools. Now tell me, who work passs.
realglobe:
Ambode is a mediocre compared to obiano.. Ambode receives more than 20 times the money obiano gets and yet obiano has more projects and better policies than him

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by koladebrainiac(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
lawlahbammy:

Take this "cyberhug"

I don fo for u
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
adefizzy:
We are able to see the small effort of Ambode because of the strong foundation past governors have laid down in Lagos whereas we are feeling so much pain even with all efforts being made by present federal administration just because of the damage past pdp administration has caused at federal level. When you praise Ambode, you are indirectly praising his predecessors as well because without them he wouldn't be having so much impact with the shortest period of time.

You call Ambode's work small effort?? I hope you are ok??
Which stupid foundation did past govt lay in Lagos...??
Trying to praise Fashola for Ambode's work... u better sho ara e
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by ojeffo: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:
Jerez!!..people!I'm from Anabra, pls kindly name the projects and their locations. And pls don't tell me about flyover and salaries. They sound annoying and stale

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by badmus54: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=PaulIdu post=50667437]Ambode is 1000 times better than that fraud called Fashola ..yes you can take that to the bank[hello think what you seeing in lagos is continuity]
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Oblang(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2016
steppin:

Lol. The Way they fight for Lagos, you'd think it's the only south west state.

Which one be fight for lagos. The thread is abt lagos state so what do u expect. Opposition commend a gov for a job well done then u come with ur mediocrity and started comparing ur governor. If ur own governor did well, let his opposition commend him first and not self praise...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by striker9(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one from Lagos PDP,only immature people play politics of emotion.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by pricipal2003(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
I concour. Take Fashola to anoda state that depends solely on federal government's monthly allocation and u will be amazed that he is just ordinary. His sole achievement was to make some select few richer and the majority poorer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by realglobe: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
ojeffo:

Jerez!!..people!I'm from Anabra, pls kindly name the projects and their locations. And pls don't tell me about flyover and salaries. They sound annoying and stale
ok, oya tell me that of Ambode before I begin to reel out that of obiano since you are blind
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by ojeffo: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

ok, oya tell me that of Ambode before I begin to reel out that of obiano since you are blind
Bros I just told u iam from Anambra, not Lagos. I reside here in Anambra state. Where and where are the projects done by WMO. Pls highlight them , for i really want to know

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by obaloppelujo(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Anyone who say fash is a mediocre is a comedian and anyone who think ambode has done nothing is funny .
Its continuity, fash performed better than tinubu and i pray ambode superseded fash too while ambode successor will outshine him too , its our prayer , its our betterment , whiching your past leaders still hold the same post means his sucessor is weak.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by lameda07: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2016
My submission:

In Lagos, Fashola means Quality and Ambode means quantity.

If you're not there, give space.
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by uzuede4(f): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Nairalanders, pls for once, can we stop dis tribal war online? The fact that we can't see ourselves is no reason for us to insult ourselves. if u read a thread and ur'e not happy about it pls don't comment. Do not spoil the show for those who want to comment.

On the other hand, we must not reply to every insulting comment. Fools should remain fools while the intelects continue in wisdom. This country is ours. As long as it remains it is our own whether we like it or not. pls, we should be wise. Hatred and insults does not pay. He that has ears let him listen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Bustermachine: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

You had to bring that ugwu exporter here, why are you people filled with hatred and envy. You envy your fellow Iboes states and even bringing your madness to the SW. Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by uzuede4(f): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2016
striker9:
[url]
striker9:
[/url]
striker9:
On point
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Bustermachine: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016
dunkem21:

No answer cheesy

Another shameless one. PDP commends Ambode and the ugwu exporting tribe are here displaying their hatred and envy in 3D. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Bustermachine: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2016
steppin:

Lol. The Way they fight for Lagos, you'd think it's the only south west state.

What is really wrong with you loudmouthee people from that sad beast. A thread is about PDP and Ambode and you are all here disgracing your tribe. Comparing an ugwu exporter to a working governor. Hatred and enviness kills faster bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Bustermachine: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
RockHard:

Mehn eff you. I'm from Lagos, now eat your heart out you this shameless paid Obiano butt-poker.

Ambode has expended N166-billion naira on Capital projects in just 9-months, probably more than the entire SE combined. Your lazy punk a$$ should get to work and disprove his performance since you're so sure your principal has done better. Olofo like you.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/10/11/lagos-expends-n166-8-billion-on-capital-project-in-9-months/

Ibos from Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi are cool headed, its only those bitter Anambra people. They are envious of everyone, see them derailing all Ibo threads and even fighting Imo people. Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by McDoe(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2016
"The same Amala your people are trooping to Lagos to enjoy on a daily. Typical Afonja slave.
Kiss the truth!"
"Are you from lagos state?"

mumu dey worry una seriously
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by Bustermachine: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

My brother I tire oh. I'm still waiting to see the first afonja on nairaland to openly say he is not from Lagos state

Flat head, I am an Awori and originally from Ikosi in Kosofe LG. There are many Indigenes on this forum but they dont waste there time responding to you envious flat head. I have blood cousins from Ota and they are also Awori but fall under Ogun state, can even claim Epe from my maternal side. We Yorubas are one big family, so take your nonsense to your region where Anambra curse Imo people here daily.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by seundele: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Are you suffering from High blood pressure?   
 This testimony can change your story, open the link below.
 http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by infoblaster: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
New leader of Yoruba land my foot. Someone that would find it difficult to win his ward or LGA can best be termed a paper tiger. These are the new power brokers PMB believes would help him out by tactically distancing himself from the world aclaimed leader and nemesis of PDP, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. I just pity una sha

realglobe:

Fashola is the new leader of Yoruba land. keep living in the past
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by PROWESX(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by aresssa: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
lameda07:
My submission:

In Lagos, Fashola means Quality and Ambode means quantity.

If you're not there, give space.

Ambode is basically still scratching the surface with still no visible brick and mortar or any ground breaking infrastructures like Fashola and the way he's going and without any groundbreaking and futuristic or forward looking projects, he won't even touch half of Fashola's achievements even though Ambode's budget is almost N200 billion more than Fashola's highest budget.

Ambode has a lot of work to do and till then, Fashola remains the most accomplished and the most productive governor in the history of Nigeria
Re: Lagos PDP Commends Ambode Over Abandoned Projects by NaijaElba(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:

Fashola is the new leader of Yoruba land. keep living in the past

So u mumu like this? does he have any political structure on ground? leader ko header ni.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Erosion Destroying Houses In Lokoja (Photos) / APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.