Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo (15157 Views)

Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by skywalker240(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2016
And you that both you and your grand master, the UNDISPEAKBLE[color] [color=brown]DULLARD are commited have you still defeated them.....Kolo they smell, mugu, goat, ekpa, turkey. Mumu.

Ps..... Any Zombie that want to qoute me, is the biggest mugu,goat,ekpa,mumu of life....even all through their miserable short life...cool
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by refreshrate: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2016
The commissioner has spoken again ...e don tey small we heard his voice.
Next week Lie Mohd will up the tempo a bit more

Una well done o

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by orunto27: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2016
That's the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. He never knew that Buhari was a Camouflage. OBJ warned him, he didn't listen.
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Adminisher: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Jonathan himself admitted that he handled Boko Haram with kid gloves. This was after a lot of bombings and loss of territory to Boko Haram. Osinbajo did not tell lies here
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Pidggin(f): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
agabusta:

You need to properly assess and consider the past before you can properly manage the future.

I hope you saw that Buhari did not sack the service chiefs immediately.

He properly got an history of boko haram from them before letting them go.

The mistakes of the past will continue to be documented in books and speeches to guide the coming generation.

All the mistakes and ills of past governments of Nigeria are well documented. In fact, they have all been used as research materials at one time or the other.

GEJ will not be an exception. All his mistakes, ill-decisions and miscalculations will also be assessed for years to come.

When PMB concludes his term in office, his own records will also be there for discussion and scrutiny for years to come.

He needs to move on and start working, it's getting late and he hasn't achieved anything. He needs to focus on our economy, develope policies to strengthen our currency, he needs to be more proactive or he can resign, nobody forced him to be a leader. It was his choice

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by metallisc(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:
Osibanjo is really doing a good job! He should keep at it until his services are no longer required as chief abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by gidgiddy: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerians seem to forget that it was not until Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic joined the fight against Boko Haram was any progress made. People are crediting Buhari with victory over Boko Haram when he doesnt deserve it. How can the Nigerian Government be claiming victory against Boko Haram when 3 other countries were involved? Fallacy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by joseph1832ng: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Of course every normal thinking man knows Jonathan was never committed to any thing.

The only thing he was committed on was stealing and looting of the national treasury.
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
These guys will keep singing GEJ name till 2019 when they will be kicked out..... Northern elders and even the Present president frustrate last administration in the fight against terrorism....

If you kill a Boko Haram, you kill a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by brainpulse: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
GEJ is a bastard
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by aalangel(f): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Lord please hold me not to open my mouth against a Man of God. It's becoming unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Unimaginable123: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Propaganda govt

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Angelahoney: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
agabusta:

You need to properly assess and consider the past before you can properly manage the future.

The mistakes of the past will continue to be documented in books and speeches to guide the coming generation.

All the mistakes and ills of past governments of Nigeria are well documented. In fact, they have all been used as research materials at one time or the other.

GEJ will not be an exception. All his mistakes, ill-decisions and miscalculations will also be assessed for years to come.

When PMB concludes his term in office, his own records will also be there for discussion and scrutiny for years to come.

And Buhari is not making mistakes ? The death of soldiers, his attack on Shiite muslims and the years it took him to appoint ministers. I hope he will blame Gej for that. We too will not forget his blunders.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Xflint(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
GEJ is a bastard
so is the one on that position now

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Nnamso91: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Man that's some serious accusation
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2016
agabusta:

So that means you did not read the 1984-85 record before ypu voted?...pls do tell

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by buchilino(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2016
agabusta:
The truth hurts, but VP Osinbajo seems to be right.

The way boko haram spiraled out of control under GEJ is mind boggling. Given that Yar'dua did not waste time in cutting them to size.

Another confirmation that GEJ purposely left them to fester was in the way the military was now able to record some victories against them 6 weeks to the election.

When GEJ realised that the boko haram issue was going to affect him at the polls as against being an advantage, it was then he gave a marching order to the military to push them back.

And to the surprise of many, the military that has been loosing countless battles against boko haram for the past 2 years was now able to record victories again boko haram in 6 weeks.

Something they have been unable to do in 2 years!

Anybody that does not agree that this is fishy needs to have his/her brain examined. And we have also heard and seen documents where the fighter jets and other weapons they claimed they bought was never bought, and in some cases grounded and cannibalised equipment was delivered while the Army and Air force chiefs smiled to the banks.

In many cases, the National Security Adviser used money meant to pursue a war to finance PDP election.

Does this show seriousness and a commitment to defeat boko haram??

GEJ does not know strategic planning. He got it all wrong. He thought boko haram will destabilise the major places PMB will gain votes from.

When it became obvious that the exact opposite is what was going to happen, that was when they panicked, postponed the elections and then properly mobilised the military to degrade the boko haram to an extent.

I WAS IN MAIDUGURI 2014 4 AWHILE, SO I SAW FIRSTHAND WAT THINGS WERE LIKE. BELIEVE ME MY FRIEND BH WAS A POLITICAL TOOL. DUE SOME REASON I WOULD SAY MUCH. BUT IN D END BH IS NO DIFFERENT FROM D SOME ND MILITANTS. THEY WERE USED 4 A POLITICAL OBJECTIVE. ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE OUR POLITICIANS.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by AreaFada2: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2016
This mere commissioner has been really rendered jobless by the presidency cabal. All he does now is chair one meaningless meeting and give meaningless speeches up & down.

Enjoy the free ride & flights while it lasts.

You will go down as a very useless VP. Even if you become president by accident, tribalism & bigotry willl not allow you achieve anything.

At least GEJ saw the present & future menace of ignorance & illiteracy in the North & tried hard to educate the North by building many universities around 200 Almajiri schools.

Now you're pointing one finger at GEJ, four are already pointing at you "Mr Mere Commissioner Osibande". cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by sekundosekundo: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2016
agabusta:
The truth hurts, but VP Osinbajo seems to be right.

The way boko haram spiraled out of control under GEJ is mind boggling. Given that Yar'dua did not waste time in cutting them to size.

Another confirmation that GEJ purposely left them to fester was in the way the military was now able to record some victories against them 6 weeks to the election.

When GEJ realised that the boko haram issue was going to affect him at the polls as against being an advantage, it was then he gave a marching order to the military to push them back.

And to the surprise of many, the military that has been loosing countless battles against boko haram for the past 2 years was now able to record victories again boko haram in 6 weeks.

Something they have been unable to do in 2 years!

Anybody that does not agree that this is fishy needs to have his/her brain examined. And we have also heard and seen documents where the fighter jets and other weapons they claimed they bought was never bought, and in some cases grounded and cannibalised equipment was delivered while the Army and Air force chiefs smiled to the banks.

In many cases, the National Security Adviser used money meant to pursue a war to finance PDP election.

Does this show seriousness and a commitment to defeat boko haram??

GEJ does not know strategic planning. He got it all wrong. He thought boko haram will destabilise the major places PMB will gain votes from.

When it became obvious that the exact opposite is what was going to happen, that was when they panicked, postponed the elections and then properly mobilised the military to degrade the boko haram to an extent.

Who is ABUBAKER SHAKOU, his family members, siblings, kindred, age mates, community, parents, does it mean that no northerner knows this guy or anything about him maybe Shakou came from the moon. The North should explain to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by OneManLegion(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2016
malel1:

Obgeni don't forget is the weapons GEJ bought ur change government is using fools till date.

Flat head
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by chronique(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2016
When a supposed man of God starts telling lies openly, know there's problem. It's no longer $2.1bn arms purchase scandal but now $15bn. If this retard of a VP had a functional brain, he wouldn't even utter this gibberish. We all saw how bh evolved into what it was. Many thanks to siriusblack/seriusblack's thread on the war in the northeast. That thread opened our eyes to see and hear first hand info on what was happening then...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by blackboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2016
It's just like me saying this government was never committed to getting this country out of recession.

Sometimes, those who say men of God should not get involved in politics I really must agree.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Ekpoma25: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Just when i thought that the Blame Game is over.............#Endtime

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by chronique(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2016
aalangel:
Lord please hold me not to open my mouth against a Man of God. It's becoming unbearable.

That man is not a man of God but a pathetic liar and the Bible makes it clear that anyone who lies, is a son of the devil.
Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by sekundosekundo: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2016
agabusta:

What has been the achievements of PMB since you knew him from his military days till today?.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Ratello: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
SillyMods:

You can as well create a topic for that. Face this one squarely.
You know he got u there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by sekundosekundo: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Well that's your people keeping their promise, we know they are sponsored by GEJ and PEJ , and each time arrest or prosecution of the past first family sets in, that's when they blow things up

Mind you Buhari has boots on ground in ND when push comes to shove I hope you come back to claim massacre or ethnic cleaning , that's if you are not among those who lamented invasion of the ND earlier this year

Buhari and the North also sponsored Boko Haram to make Nigeria ungovernable under gej.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by sekundosekundo: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Of course every normal thinking man knows Jonathan was never committed to any thing.

The only thing he was committed on was stealing and looting of the national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Kingbuhari(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2016
What is this puppet trying to say, is he trying to be relevant in this Sicky government.... mere commissioner ur voice is not audible wail lauder.... Afonjas are saboteurs... Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by mailmitch(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2016
If I say am nt disappointed in u Mr Osibanjo d devil will even accuse me of not saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by Bestbeelieve: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Epa! dont fix the economy...Blame Jonah until 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo by nelsonjj: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2016
I Wonder How You Became A Pastor In The First Case, You Have Master Skill In Telling Lies And Decieving The Masses. Mtcheew! Osinbajo Is A Clawn In Disguise. Where Will This Long Speach Take Nigeria To.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Leaves For Saudi Arabia To Perform Umrah In Ramadan / Why Is It Always Difficult For Many State Governors To Pay Worker Salaries??? / Onnoghen: Mass Action Can’t Change Course Of Justice — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.