Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus Christ (419 Views)

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video / Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Jesus Christ by Marioplus(m): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2016
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST!!!
ALL THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN; PRAY FOR US. AMEN.
MAY THE GOD OF GLORY FILL US WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT PRESENCE, POWER, PURITY AND PASSION IN THIS MONTH AND EVERY MONTH WE SHALL EXPERIENCE ON THIS EARTH IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. HAPPY NEW MONTH! HAPPY FEAST OF ALL THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN!!!
Re: Thank You Jesus Christ by Rocktation(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
You'd do well to note the right section to continue posting such matters. I believe christianity preaches against disobedience. I would know. I'm a christian too.

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Pastor Shares 'anointed' Cucumbers During Service- PHOTOS / Should Women Be Ordain As A Pastor / How Old Are You Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.