Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) (88592 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
The estranged teenage daughter of movie star Jackie Chan, has announced that she has married her 31-year-old Canadian girlfriend.

As reported by Asian news site, Coconuts, the happy couple shared a picture of Ms Ng, 19, and social media personality Andi Autumn with their apparent marriage certificate, dated 8 November.

Media reports said the pair registered their marriage in Canada, and are now in Ms Ng’s native Hong Kong.

The news was celebrated online, and trended on Chinese platform, Weibo.

Ms Ng is martial arts star Chan’s only child with actor and former beauty queen Elaine Ng Yi Lei following an affair the couple had in 1999.

She was raised by her mother but local media reports suggest their relationship was fraught with tension in recent years.

“We have all been hurt but if you can dream of love, you can find it,” the couple wrote in their photo caption. “Love is kind, it does not judge. Love is both strength and weakness. Love can make change. Love wins!”

Ms Ng and Ms Autumn are said to have begun dating in late 2017 and Ms Ng moved to Canada shortly thereafter.

In April, the couple made a public plea for help on YouTube, claiming they were homeless for a month “due to homophobic parents”.

This was disputed by Ms Ng’s mother, who told the Asian news site, Coconuts the couple “should go find work” and not rely on Ms Ng’s father’s fame to get money.

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/jackie-chans-lesbian-daughter-married-to-canadian-girlfriend/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Two wasted pussies.

437 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Make I no talk watin Dey my mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pedophilia and cult worship that's where it comes from.

7 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
kai see as you soft, may I PM you?
Jacqueline22:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Abortions: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
I'm 99.6% Very Hungry right now and Uba's Master Card isn't Working since Saturday. With money inside my acct i still can't eat. This Life is hard!

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Abortions: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:
AS i see ur DP with This Kyn Hunger Wey Dey fire me now na Chicken and Chips i dey see. Hunger is dangerous Walai!

5 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Abortions:
AS i see ur DP with This Kyn Hunger Wey Dey fire me now na Chicken and Chips i dey see. Hunger is dangerous Walai!

Go and eat o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by boomssey(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Like seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Josh2x: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wasting the holes they have....... SMH..

5 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Cutefergieee: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by yjgm(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hian. This is poo

2 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, WONDERFUL PEOPLE.
CONGRATULATIONS.

6 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na waoh
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Angel Gabriel, Please blow the Trumpet.

The level of homosexuality in the present day Nigeria has surpassed that of Sodom and Gomorrah.

The truth is that most Nigerian ladies are sexually attracted to other girls. Many girls are either bisexual or lesbian.

Visit Abuja, Kaduna, Owerri, and Port Harcourt, you will see that the world is already gone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Radarada

3 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
life is per head na
Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jackie Chan's daughter is a lesbians?! shocked

Her mother's only child for that matter!

3 Likes

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by awesomet1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
what a waste.
The world is very, very sick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by NOC1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Make out time for your kids, try to avoid single parenting.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by Abalado(f): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na serious hunger they wire me like this now, I swear, sebi person still get money for him UBA account, me way ano get kobo for my Polaris account nko, this Nigeria don tire me, I won go my town for EKITI STATE... I don tire for Nigeria I swear,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by mungoparks: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
does it mean she really hate dicck like that undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by mimimiles93: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
May God bless their union

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
madness undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding' / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.