Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Spiritual Digest : Gaining God's Approval Through His Will 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest : Gaining God's Approval Through His Will 2 (340 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God / Bishop Oyedepo Says Convent University's High School Fees 'has God's Approval' / Spiritual Digest : God Has An Uncompromising Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest : Gaining God's Approval Through His Will 2 by jonatoye(m): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Happy New Month

Focus: Gaining God's Approval Through His will 2

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The beauty of a man in God's service is not in the abundance of the physical things around his life but the testimony of the Lord concerning him and the quality of His service!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!" (Matthew 17:5 NKJV).

One day the Lord appeared in a revelation to my Pastor (the father whom the Lord used and still using to bring me up spiritually). The Lord said to Him: "What makes me to feel your existence is that each time I look down, I see you working in my garden" What a wonderful divine testimony of a man in active service for the Lord!

Many are working but not for Him. Even if they claim to be in His garden they are doing something else. Therefore, the Lord considers them to be strangers and cannot gain His approval. If it seems they have great audience they are not the wheat but rather the tares because God will never allow His people to listen to them.

What we see in Jesus is that He came to please the father alone. Hence, He got every right to be a perfect High priest because the Almighty God was pleased with Him.

How can you be the priest of the Lord without doing His will? If the verdict of the Lord over your service matters; you must prioritize doing His will.
-------
Lord! I receive the grace to please you in every aspect of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- Your relevance in His service depends on the priority you place in doing the will of God -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Superb Month Ahead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of A Six-year Old / How Do You Spend Your Sunday? / Living An Ungodly Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.