Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Do You Spend Your Sunday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Spend Your Sunday? (345 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Spend Your Sunday? by pressplay411(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Clearly my best day of the week.

My day starts off with a battle between the proverbial Angels of Good and Evil.
Depending on who wins, I may or may not end up going to church.

After all the confessing and professing, remember Life starts when church ends.
We have to revisit our demons.

Mostly I get to spend the day with family.
Other days I call up some friend (with benefit) and we spend the day out or indoors.

Of course I get my chores done, and prepare for another dreaded Monday.

PS: I almost forgot, most crucial part of my Sundays is surfing the net especially Nairaland for what's hot and who to engage in battle of wits.

Happy Sunday
(The battle is on already, may the best Angel win.lol)

(1) (Reply)

My New year Meal / Let's Send Our CHRISTMAS Wishes And Compliments Here. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.