Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo (7274 Views)

Chioma Shares Post Pregnancy Photo Hours After Putting To Bed? (photo) / Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React / Taju Now Called Opeyemi: Funke Akindele Gives Update On Young Viral Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by biadaba: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2016
This picture has been buzzing the internet since the lady shared it on her social media page. It's really not easy to be a woman.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/woman-turns-internet-senstaion-with-her.html

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by biadaba: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2016
CC: lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by INTROVERT(f): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Chriswazo(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2016
biadaba:

Why are you calling Lala? To take this to FP? For what?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by FreshBoss007: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
seeeee
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Collenshy2020(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Those who gave birth to triplets or quadleplets aren't making noise, abeg make she go daura go sleep.
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by pretydiva(f): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Abeg hw is dis news undecided
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Big deal?

I don't think so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by ableguy(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Lovely

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by southernbelle(f): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice, really nice.
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Opistorincos(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Why people just mumu like this

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by floragregs(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Those who gave birth to triplets or quadleplets aren't making noise, abeg make she go daura go sleep.
you think say na beans? Who nor go nor know!
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
biadaba:
This has nothing to do with snakes
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by brodalikeme(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
LIES!!! I don't believe this picture at all. From my observation and by main looking at it method, something is not right. At 9 months of pregnancy, a woman would have surely added weight in all part of the body, because the foetus need more nutrient from the mother to develop the skin and fat in preparation for birth and to withstand the change in weather(I no be doctor).
Then how come with the increase food intake, this lady's stomach is the only thing growing? Her face is not fat, neither is her hands or legs. You try well well!!!

Every mother or even husband here will bare me witness that this is not true.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
brodalikeme:
LIES!!! I don't believe this picture at all. From my observation and by main looking at it method, something is not right. At 9 months of pregnancy, a woman would have surely added weight in all part of the body, because the foetus need more nutrient from the mother to develop the skin and fat in preparation for birth and to withstand the change in weather(I no be doctor).
Then how come with the increase food intake, this lady's stomach is the only thing growing? Her face is not fat, neither is her hands or legs. You try well well!!!

Every mother or even husband here will bare me witness that this is not true.
What the hell are you talking about? My dear some people even loss weight doing n after pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by brodalikeme(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
rokiatu:
What the hell are you talking about? My dear some people even loss weight doing n after pregnancy.

Not in this ladies case, if she lost weight, it will be evident. Its the same face during and after pregnancy her. Nothing is different (even the clothes) just the size of the stomach. Haba rokiatu look well well!!!
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by yungryce: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
how did she become a sensation for d internet?
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by benega: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ayam not understanding

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Idydarling(f): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
brodalikeme:

Not in this ladies case, if she lost weight, it will be evident. Its the same face during and after pregnancy her. Nothing is different (even the clothes) just the size of the stomach. Haba rokiatu look well well!!!
not every body's body is the same oga minister of women affairs
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by Warhawk(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
na only one clothe she get??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by brodalikeme(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Idydarling:
not every body's body is the same oga minister of women affairs

I didn't say all women's body are the same president of women affairs and advocacy. Like I said something is not right with the first picture, the one taken while she was pregnant. I've seen LOTS of women come back to perfect shape after pregnancy (my wife is an example), what I can't accept is a picture saying a woman did not change during her pregnancy apart from the size of her stomach.
Re: Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo by vizion: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
brodalikeme:

I didn't say all women's body are the same president of women affairs and advocacy. Like I said something is not right with the first picture, the one taken while she was pregnant. I've seen LOTS of women come back to perfect shape after pregnancy (my wife is an example), what I can't accept is a picture saying a woman did not change during her pregnancy apart from the size of her stomach.

Bros, no need to doubt, if the Dress could shrink, it won't be hard for her tummy to shrink too. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Millionaire Toasting BBN Housemate Girls / PHOTOS: Check Out Ghanaian Star, Asamoah Gyan’s House And His Exotic Cars / How Tonto Dike Was Embarrased In Public Over Burnt Bag (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.