Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali (7329 Views)

Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom / q / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by ventnaija: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KX1-ohwJ0o0/UsaR9Y6bCgI/AAAAAAAAhjY/VlrzdVOD1gg/s1600/2014+-+1[/img]

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris Jackson, 15 just spent the Christmas holiday in Hawaii with her family and she posted a swim suit snap of herself on Instagram and captioned the snap 'bathing suit' as she holds her hand on her hip whilst wearing the monochrome two-piece.

A source told E! News that Michael Jackson's daughter returned to grandmother Katherine Jackson's home in Calabasas, California, on Tuesday - her first time back since she was hospitalized following her reported suicide attempt in June.

Paris will be staying there for at least a few days to mark the beginning of 2014, the source said.And both the relaxing vacation and return to her grandmother's appears to have done wonders for the young woman, who looks healthy and happy in the Instagram picture.

http://ventnaija..com.br/2014/01/michael-jacksons-daughter-paris-jackson.html

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by mikael78: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Satan don win this soul again o grin.............
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by flolancracker: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by axortedbabe(f): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
E no concern me..wen i go 4 village go see my grandmoda,una hear am?
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Sirsijo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
axortedbabe: E no concern me..wen i go 4 village go see my grandmoda,una hear am?

Lol.. I bought new shoes and posted it on instagram, nobody liked it. I ha to delete it. E no concern me too. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by IAMBREEZY: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cute girl
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by slimming: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
who care for her
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Teejay4kell(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
aaargh...she no show d real tin sef,..ptcew
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by jayseehe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Her father wasonly wasting his time all those years of hiding her from the public.
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
double post
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by freda506(f): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
She's fine cool
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by ajasa4link: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
and so?

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by fr3do(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
I dont still get it
why is she white?
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
OKAY.
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by ichommy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
mikael78: Satan don win this soul again o grin.............
undecided
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by skyscraperTM(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't think M.J is her biological father cause she looks asian. By the way, this Miley Cyrus 'tongue syndrome' don affect her too.
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by IAMBREEZY: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
freda506: She's fine cool
*hiss*
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by pweetixandy: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
aV always luvd her beauty...#cuteGirl
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by freda506(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: *hiss*
why did you hiss angry
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by experimentist: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
fr3do: I dont still get it
why is she white?
caw she ah white cry
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by IAMBREEZY: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
pweetixandy: aV always luvd her beauty...#cuteGirl
Good for you.
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by IAMBREEZY: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
freda506: why did you hiss angry
do u really wanna know
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by djembapat(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Make she dey enjoy....
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Icudkill: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wait o!
Was mj not a black man
Dis gurl is very white imo
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Justeenaleo(f): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
I don't think M.J is her biological father cause she looks asian. By the way, this Miley Cyrus 'tongue syndrome' don affect her too.
Dat was d first thing I noticed

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by experimentist: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Dat was d first thing I noticed
angrycry
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Justeenaleo(f): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2014
experimentist: angrycry
Wat happiiiiinn?? smiley
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by GovWahala: 1:10am On Jan 04, 2014
This one is sick, give one singular prove that makes u think satan has won are soul.
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2014
wow! She looks like something that will taste sweet
Re: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson, Shows Off Her Hot Bod In Hawali by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 04, 2014
She looks like one of "the Saturdays" singer. She's cute! She's growing up and I'm happy she got over her suicide-ish

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.I.P The ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Has Died Aged 67. Photos Inside. / SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] / If You Were This Lady's Boyfriend What Will You Do?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.