Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? (1511 Views)

Any News On Son / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Nbc Test Result Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by kemliz: 1:46am On Jan 03, 2007
I wrote d insight nigeria test in december,does anyone know when d results will be out.dat coy is very organised and beautiful .i 'd really love 2 get dat job.
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by olababe(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2007
My boyfriend wrote the text too, he called somebody working with them the person told him that they are on vacation to resume on the 8th.
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by Fattie(f): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2007
Dear Lolababe,
thanks for the information dear, i will love to work in that company, they are very organized and the test was superb please inform the house on any new development.
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by kemliz: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2007
Thanks olababe,please keep us abreast. 1 love.
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by cj4ugoo(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2007
please those you who are likely to be called for further intervie with insight shoul be preparing in ernest because i called their HR and was told that any time next week they will be calling people for interview. So you need find out things about them and advertising in general.

Also make sure your phone is not switched off any time at all next week, even if you are in the bank, put it on vibration. Cheers and prosperous new year.

CJ4UGOO
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by zhanebell(f): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2007
happy new year,i wrote the test too,but also speechless,i will like to know if there's any news about the organisation because its a nice place to work(4rm inhouse sources)
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by olababe(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2007
One of thier staff said that the next interview will be more of impromptu, where you will be given a topic to talk on for like fifteen minutes.
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by kemliz: 3:50am On Jan 10, 2007
Let's note that insightnigeria is recruiting 4 troyka a multinational coy,so we are not working 4 insightnigeria directly.
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by onuzulike: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2007
pls i am to write the test on sunday on 14th jan. 2007 can i pls get the test formate i need it badly
thank u. to hear frm u soon
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by vokarugbo(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2007
those of us who have previously written the test should kindly assist those intending to write with the test format please
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by Fattie(f): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2007
hi collegues,

i wrote the test and i can tell it was okay, but i was not expecting that kind of computer based questions because i went with a pencil, ruler, cleanner, biro and calculator. the test format was like these
*you sat with a sysytem and i was asked to supply my data/ infomation
* instruction prop up through the system which i followed
*the questions were 30 in all think it comprised of English, Statistics and Current Affairs (mostly international) and i did my part. i pray to be called for interview. i realy want to know my score because that was the first time of writing an aptitude test
Re: Any News On Insight Nigeria Test Result? by Ayd: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2007
wrote the test was called for the interview does anyone know how it looks like

(1) (Reply)

Wanted. Apply If Qualified / Kpmg Result / Pricewaterhousecoopers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.