Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills (25099 Views)

PDP Warns Chairmanship Aspirants Against Verbal Attacks / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Dopeguy444: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Oblang(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
PDP sef. Where and who achieved the 6000mw...Useless party that couldn't advice when their sponsored touts were busy bombing gas pipeline...

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by gebest: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
waitin concern una
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by golddust6000(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
When the going was good and when the going finaly look tough!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Neimar: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
APc zombies

I Neva see light for almost 2days o angry
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by magni2016(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is to inform the general public that the opposition party (PDP) has changed her role and has opted to perform as the special adviser to the President on Fashola matters....yeye people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by TippyTop(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
989900D:

Bro. Gani, abeg gimmie some o' that kush.

You're high on it already.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Codes151(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
investnotspend:
Hahaha I laugh in pidgin , from 6000MW to 2000MW and and my light has never been this stable befor, abeg biko if Fashola''s 2000MW would give me stable light then I want it . PDP you better go and focus on Ondo and leave Buhari and his Son Fashola alone grin
is that so!!! When for like 2weeks we haven't seen light except the one God gave us! Thank you!! Thank you very much zombie
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by mandax: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
If Buhari doesn't finish Nigeria before 2019, Nigerians must say bye bye to Buhari now or before 2019.

Buhari wants to borrow a whooping $30 billion again upon the ones he had borrowed earlier.

This is madness.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by rickyrex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
hizzyairtel:
We love it that way
You and who
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by mandax: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Needs of Nigeria today.
Power, Housing and Works are three most important departments Nigeria needs to be working at top speed and efficiency, more than other ministries

Only a tribal/religious bigot would allow one minister occupy the positions of Works, Power and Housing portfolios as Fashola is doing now.

Muhammadu Buhari signed his certificate of failure immediately he appointed one minister, Fsshola, a lawyer, to look after the huge Works, Power and Housing departments
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by plainol(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Someone somewhere is afraid of Fashola.

Bring out any governor (current or former, dead or living) that performed more than Fashola in this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by mandax: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
plainol:
Someone somewhere is afraid of Fashola.

Bring out any governor (current or former, dead or living) that performed more than Fashola in this Nigeria.

No body is afraid of Fashola. Many people are rather afraid of how Buhari set him up to fail by saddling Fashola with the three huge responsibilities of providing the whole Nigeria with Electricity, Roads, and Housing.

Yourself, do you believe one man alone can succeed in taking such huge responsibility?
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by ernieboy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
investnotspend:
Hahaha I laugh in pidgin , from 6000MW to 2000MW and and my light has never been this stable befor, abeg biko if Fashola''s 2000MW would give me stable light then I want it . PDP you better go and focus on Ondo and leave Buhari and his Son Fashola alone grin
what are you trying to say? that because you have light others who do not should go to hell or are you trying to deny the fact that the power sector has witnessed a tremendous drop in power generation since fashola became minister of power?
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Ephemmm: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
samco19:
zombie 001

But your Boss promised us this na: even without unnecessary destruction of pipelines coupled with PM's price at its peak (highest in the history of Nigeria) where is the resultant effect?

However, you celebrate bombing of gas pipelines used in power supply in ND, but you can still blame others for lack of power supply: is this not the height of stupidity?

Grow up please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Josmila(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Imagine condom advise from an ex-love-vendor.. Sorry but PDP will never sense to me in whatsoever they say.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by PaulIdu: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
investnotspend:

Electricity is really bad right no for real oo
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by glossy6(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
wetin concern pdp kwanu. hiah!

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by precious1967(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
oota eni kii pa odu oya. lobatan
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by ibknaanii(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
I won't be surprise if this is motivated by his patron Tinubu. sheeeebiiiii naa polities. All of them naa the same tin. Became uninterested when amache is now a saint, until all political thieves are prosecuted.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by McDoe(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Go and look for something else to say because light has never been this until Fashola started working. This one na bad belle from PDP noise makers
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by emmylet5000(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin

It seems we just can't enjoy constant electricity in this country...
am telling u
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by emmylet5000(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Everyday drama
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Chigold101(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
investnotspend:
did you really wrote this thing?
Light is constant?
Please can you borrow me some.

Fashola‘s power has gone from “worst to worstest.“

Tufiakwa
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by blackpanda: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pdp are very useless. Is it not the same Buhari they were insulting Smh

Btw power has never been this good. So if this is the 2000 MW they are referring to, that means Fashola 2000 is better that mr clueless 5000
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by blackpanda: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
ernieboy:

what are you trying to say? that because you have light others who do not should go to hell or are you trying to deny the fact that the power sector has witnessed a tremendous drop in power generation since fashola became minister of power?

Lies! My light has been very stable for months! Abeg. Find another lie u hear
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
samco19:
zombie 001
You are the real zombie. grin

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ephemmm:

But your Boss promised us this na: where is the resultant effect? However, you celebrate bombing of gas pipelines used in power supply in ND, but you can still blame others for lack of power supply: is this not the height of stupidity?

Grow up please.
Don't mind the real zombie calling someone zombie.

Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
BIGGEST LIE! Shame on pdp!...i can't boast of 2 hours light a week under jonathan, but BEHOLD, i enjoy @ least 10 HOURS A DAY since fashola came on board!...this is d only democratic dividend i enjoy under the nomad!
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by CioAngels(f): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Smooth and silent operator he Is.
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by teebillz: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
trishapal:

True that!

Babe, you are beautiful. But what's your problem with oga fashola na?
Re: PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills by brandchambers: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Shameless fools. You think Nigerians collectively have short memories. The bottom line is that if you people had done well, Nigerians wouldn't have voted for 'Change' in the first place. Your maladministration made the option of APC became attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isong Akpabio: Godswill Akpabio’s Defection Shocked Me - Elder Brother / APGA Clothes Burnt In Nzam, Anambra As Members Welcome Tony Nwoye (Pics) / Kaduna: Thousands Flee Zangon Kataf, Kauru As Herdsmen Sustain Massacres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.