Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 (4991 Views)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by adiona(f): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2009
She’s a bisexual, she is the hottest woman of the world and she’s married to the hottest man in the world!am here speaking about Angelina Jolie. The gorgeous woman gives out her dark secret, sleeping wif her mom's man, dats bullshit, angelina why na,

Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by iice(f): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2009
She's not married to Brad. And you should quote a source you know. undecided
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by adiona(f): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2009
na u saka shaaa, u mean say angelina jolie is nt married to brad, u're a big lair, my gists are first class nt locally made, so back off,
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by lovemoi2(f): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2009
adiona:

She’s a bisexual, she is the hottest woman of the world and she’s married to the hottest man in the world!am here speaking about Angelina Jolie. The gorgeous woman gives out her dark secret, sleeping wif her mom's man, dats bullshit, angelina why na,

na u saka shaaa, u mean say angelina jolie is nt married to brad, u're a big lair, my gists are first class nt locally made, so back off,

ANGELINA IS NOT MARRIED TO BRAD PITT, THEY JUST LIVE TOGETHER AND HAVE KIDS TOGETHER, NOT MARRIED, WHAT DA HELL, GET your FACTS RYT BEFORE MAKING A POST
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by iice(f): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2009
lovemoi2:

ANGELINA IS NOT MARRIED TO BRAD PITT, THEY JUST LIVE TOGETHER AND HAVE KIDS TOGETHER, NOT MARRIED, WHAT DA HELL, GET your FACTS RYT BEFORE MAKING A POST

Abeg leave the cave dweller grin
She has first hand info na from mammoths
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Nezed(f): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2009
What is this? What makes her Bi-sexual?
Abeg, Poster dont carry rumours without source and FYI, as others have said, angie aint married to Brad.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by jaybee3(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2009
Misleading topic.

allegedly slept with her mom's live-in bf when she was 16.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Godmother(f): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2009
adiona:

How does that make her bisexual undecided undecided
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by shollyaj(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2009
I wonder oooooo Awon Elenu Razor
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by eleshin(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2009
source pls
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by sweetpie23: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2009
who cares
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by mcube(f): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ poster she is not married to Brad, she doesnt believe in d word MARRIAGE . and d news quote allegedly slept with her mom bf which means no fact. get facts before posting topics plssss.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by amebono1: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
adiona:

mumu, idiot, infact you should back off, first class gist ko, last class ni

sharappp diaa, shes not married to brad

all this people wey dey live for naija wey wan sabi pass hollywood sef
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Godmother(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

LMFAO
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by MrCrackles(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Poster. . .
You are a top grade buffoon!
You need to expose yourself more so your awareness levels can be raised. . . .
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Seun(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
Source?
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by MrCrackles(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
Seun:

Source?
Trust me the poster wont have any! grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by ritaNL: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
How can she be Bi-sexual ?
adiona !!! source oooooo
Dont come here and spoil my future wife, I know brad will let me have her nxtyear.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by muffins(f): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Seun:

Source?

I love you seun, please release me. kiss
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
Lol @ gist from mammoths! cheesy

Here's a link to the story that has been awkwardly twisted by the OP:

Angelina Jolie had sex with her mother’s boyfriend when she was just 16 years old, it is claimed. Now magazine claim the sensational revelation is set to appear in celebrity biographer Andrew Morton’s upcoming unofficial book about the actress. The magazine say Jolie told her mother Marcheline Bertrand about the incident causing the pair to have a fractious relationship until Bertrand’s death from cancer in 2007.

"Marcheline had a live-in boyfriend whom she was very much in love with, but Ange slept with him when she was 16 and barely out of school,” the magazine’s unnamed source claims. “Her mother found out and ended her relationship with the man. When Ange admitted the story to her brother James just a few weeks ago, even he turned on her. She has hardly anyone left in life who likes or trusts her." Jolie's representatives have declined to comment on the story.

http://www.handbag.com/celebrity/Angelina-Jolie-stole-mothers-boyfriend/v1

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=111625[/img]
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Nezed(f): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2009
I think the question is to posters allegation that she is BI-SEXUAL! How that?
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by spikedcylinder: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2009
Angeline Jolie is actually bi-sexual.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Arielle: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
Don't know if one experience makes you bi-sexual, but Angie did have a lesbian affair with an asian-american model named Jenni, years and years ago, before she became a star and before her first marriage ( Billy Bob was her second marriage). She never hid it then, and apparently she said if she could marry Jenni, she would have. I saw it on E! channel.
I still think she's the hottest woman in Hollywod. Enough to make a girl consider crossing over!! Just the one time!
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Arielle: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
I think her name is Jenny Shimizu.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by chiogo(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
!amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ha! I was wondering the same unless they got married recently and I missed the news.
Living together and whatnot is NOT the same as being married. sorry.  embarassed

She's bi-sexual now?? Great!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by whitesturd(f): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
I wonder why people wud not jst keep their mouths shut when they know dey dont ve facts.can u imagine.see de yeye poster almost fighting over what she is not sure about.na real wa 4u o. angry

adiona:

Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by Shola2009(m): 4:39am On Oct 31, 2009
Angeline Jolie is actually bi-sexual.
Thats true. Thats even old story.
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by spikedcylinder: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2009
Arielle:

Don't know if one experience makes you bi-sexual, but Angie did have a lesbian affair with an asian-american model named Jenni, years and years ago, before she became a star and before her first marriage ( Billy Bob was her second marriage). She never hid it then, and apparently she said if she could marry Jenni, she would have. I saw it on E! channel.
I still think she's the hottest woman in Hollywod. Enough to make a girl consider crossing over!! Just the one time!

How many relationships does one need to have with women AND men before you're "certified" bi-sexual?
Re: Angelina Jolie Slept With Her Mom's Boyfriend At 16 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
Angelina Jolie is BISEXUAL. This is a fact!

(1) (Reply)

Why Musicians Like Wizkid And Olamide Bleach Their Skins / The Oldest Woman On Earth From Pakistan Celebrates Her 210 Years � On Earth / Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.