Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) (2016 Views)

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2016
This is definitely an on-set photo.. Can you guess Mercy Johnson's role in this movie? See photo below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/checkout-this-photo-of-mercy-johnson.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2016
smh!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2016
I've checked the picture.
 now tell me what I will gain
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by Airforce1(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2016
seems playing the role of a village girl in movies is mercy Johnson's destiny.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by saintCaligula(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Let me guess...
mercy Johnson is the daughter inlaw that has used juju and bottom power to turn the brain of her husband which is Ngozi's son...
so she maltreat her daily...
Ngozi is a widow so therefore the title of the movie is the agoni of a widow or the wicked daughter inlaw...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2016
mercy the all round actress...weldone o
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by englishmart(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
based on my nollywood experience, I'm very certain that someone else is busy manipulating her destiny and she's there strangling a poor blind innocent woman.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by Evakinqz: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
saintCaligula:
Let me guess...
mercy Johnson is the daughter inlaw that has used juju and bottom power to turn the brain of her husband which is Ngozi's son...
so she maltreat her daily...
Ngozi is a widow so therefore the title of the movie is the agoni of a widow or the wicked daughter inlaw...
you just explained tha whole movie..

Bad guy cool
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Mercy Johnson Strangling Ngozi Ezeonu (photo) by pretydiva(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mercy is back. Bigger,better n stronger

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics / Photos: Davido Bottle Feeds His Newborn Daughter, Hailey Veronica / A Young Yahoo Boy Spends 44k On Shorts And T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.