Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics (2014 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Allegedly Plans 2 Divorce Wife Of 8yrs 4 Givin Birth 2 An Albino / Yomi Fabiyi Is Still Considering Divorcing His British Wife [PICS] / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by chie8: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Popular Yoruba actor and producer, Yomi Fabiyi is set to divorce his British wife after four years of marriage. He disclosed the news on social media and wrote....

“It’s so sad that a lot of people never give me the benefit of the doubt. Only a handful think it is right to respect my freedom of choice. I have been unlucky in life, most of what I do normally have opposite impression irrespective of my positive mindset. I cannot help it and will rather prefer to continue to be real as possible, I am used to being misinterpreted my entire adult life. I never aim to hurt anybody in words or actions before them or behind them. I am never raised that way. They forget that some people no matter how horrible the situation, still has some dignity left in them.

I have also been raised to know that no matter how small the interactions I have with anybody, I should not let my manners slip. It cost nothing but could win a whole lot of goodwill. Moreso, I have been vigorously warned by my parents never to prove to know if what am ready to give out is a guess.

Hopefully Fran accepts my proposition to end this marriage now as I cannot continue this way, AM NOT HAPPY anymore as we edge close to the 4th year anniversary. Fran is such a beautiful woman, supportive and wish I come live in England, take up employmemt and study. I HAVE USED HER DOCUMENTS TO RENEW MY NORMAL VISA ONLY, so no question she is not willing, I NEVER said that. With all humility, if she never promised me she is coming to take up employment in Nigeria and live with me, maybe we may not have secured the dating. I have made it abundantly clear I am not prepared to live abroad as my career was just gathering shape then. I decor wedding hall Nigeria colour on purpose.

The outlook of my choice may look familiar to those marriages but I never thought people will think of me that way. I have to live with that but sometimes it can be so bruising.

I am focused on my career and keeping my fans and admirers entertained. I have an absolute right to do whatever makes me happy provided it is nothing criminal, illegal, immoral or anti-social. I am NOT interested with the reason two adult came together. It’s crude and an uncivilized thing to do for me. I HOPE I FIND TRUE LOVE AGAIN WHILE I PUSH FOR A HIT-FREE DIVORCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will be fine guys. Thank you – Yomi Fabiyi”

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/popular-yoruba-nollywood-actor-yomi.html

Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by chie8: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
So sad!
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by lastbaff(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ehya... Celeb life

Check out my signature
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by Tolexander: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
"Igi ti fe ruwe"!
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by goldbim(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
shocked shocked wow!whatever happened to all those sweet promises people make during proposals/engagement...when divorce comes up,those words come back to haunt ones life forever(in some cases tho).marriage matter na wa!!..may they find the happiness they seek for(amen).
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by sweetilicious(f): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
So sad. I hope to find love again as well.
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by nikkypearl(f): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
You used her document to renew your visa I guess that was the reason for the marriage in the first place!!! Shior!

Now wait for my fellow NL to start screaming "yoruba demon" grin

It is well my afonja brother,move on! And be happy,life is too short ! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
wen you don get wetin you want...yours took four years...ok o

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by sholatem(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
U didn't reach an agreement b4 u walk down d aisle? Filthy excuses undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2016
See as he dey look like criminal.....mtchewww undecided.......after duping her,why won't you be looking for silly excuses undecided

2 Likes

Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by pretydiva(f): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Why take ur family affair to social media undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by dangotesmummy: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin
nikkypearl:
You used her document to renew your visa I guess that was the reason for the marriage in the first place!!! Shior!

Now wait for my fellow NL to start screaming "yoruba demon" grin

It is well my afonja brother,move on! And be happy,life is too short ! wink
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by dangotesmummy: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Na yomi write all this grammar? shocked grin

He no sabi speak English like this na grin

Obviously someone rewrote and edited this for him
meanwhile he's mission is accomplished so who is he deceiving with those pity party lines cheesy

All for green card grin
Re: Popular Yoruba & Nollywood Actor Yomi Fabiyi Set 2 Divorce His British Wife(pics by okoro4: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2016
There is no need getting married if u ain't ready.Ur excuse is meaningless

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Will You Accept This Black Wedding Ring Or Not? (see) / Scarlett Johanson Is Dating A Black Woman, Leslie Jones. Photos / Photos: Davido Bottle Feeds His Newborn Daughter, Hailey Veronica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.