Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? (1629 Views)

He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / Can I Process A Visa Now / ₦90m Flyboard Strapped To Feet Wows The French President. Outruns Lambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
I applied for a franch visa 27 of October just got me to get a text 3days later that is ready for collection am still waiting to get my passport to know my faith
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
with faith, its coming positively no matter how long.
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by classichsy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Did you apply online?
Student or tourist visa?

castiello:
I applied for a franch visa 27 of October just got me to get a text 3days later that is ready for collection am still waiting to get my passport to know my faith
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
classichsy:
Did you apply online?
Student or tourist visa?

Tourist for a govt conference
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
sahedorf:
with faith, its coming positively no matter how long.

Amen thanks
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by classichsy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
castiello:

Tourist for a govt conference

Was it an online application?
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
classichsy:

Was it an online application?

No submission at the vfs vac center
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by classichsy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
castiello:

Oh ok. Wish you the best of luck. Go collect your P now abi fear dey catch you. LolS

2 Likes

Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by JEMMYP(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
castiello:

So did you attach all your documents along before you sent online? Or no required documents attached
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
JEMMYP:

So did you attach all your documents along before you sent online? Or no required documents attached

Yes all documents attached in paper not online
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by JEMMYP(f): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2016
castiello:

Yes all documents attached in paper not online

But embassy will need like invitation letter, bank statement and many more supporting documents to access you, to know if you meet what they want. I don't think filling just online form is enough.

Maybe it's your luck
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
JEMMYP:

But embassy will need like invitation letter, bank statement and many more supporting documents to access you, to know if you meet what they want. I don't think filling just online form is enough.

Maybe it's your luck

Yes of cos all supporting document was submitted
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by JEMMYP(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
castiello:

Yes of cos all supporting document was submitted
Have you gone to collect yet?
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2016
JEMMYP:

Have you gone to collect yet?

No I used courier service it's yet to deliver
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by Eddiecute86(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
castiello:

3 days ke? i learnt it takes mininum of 15 working days ..meaning it could take longer that... besides i summited mine on the 14th of Oct of which today will make it 14 Working days
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
U never collect ya passport.. Wats the result?
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
smithsydny:
U never collect ya passport.. Wats the result?

Refused that I might not leave the territory lol see this mumu ppl o
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin howfar now
castiello:

Refused that I might not leave the territory lol see this mumu ppl o
Re: Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process? by castiello(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
I go uk I no stay Mexico Australia na France I go come stay Abi bomb dey there head

(1) (Reply)

My Tourist Visit To National Park Service Abuja / Romania Visa / Contact Us For Indian Visa, China Visa And Malaysian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.