Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt (23467 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2022
This is a true life story. I have been sceptical since last year about starting this story.

I have shared part of this story here but due to the revelling things in It,the mods removed the topic.

Abeg mods no try remove this thing again. I want people to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Eyinju112(f): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2022
You never drop story you Dey beg mod make dem no delete am grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2022
My journey into Yahoo

In the year 2019, I bought an iPhone. I bought some nice cloths too, I dress so well that people were asking me if am pressing. Living in the south South it seems everyone here is into Yahoo Yahoo. They will be asking me, Guy you de press abi, I will answer nooo. Next question will be
Ah why nah, you wey even go school. You suppose know how to use laptop well nah and na iphone you de use.
The pressure was much but I did t oblige to join Yahoo until December 2020. Within these periods, I have used more than 5 different iPhones.
By December 2020, One Hausa guy in my area came to meet me that he wants to buy iphone 7 plus. I took him to where he got it( I'm into phone sales).
One week later he came to buy another iPhone , it was then that I asked him to show me the way.
He said no problem ,that I should download Instagram so that he will give me sites to bomb.
It was on 29th December 2020, I downloaded Instagram and he gave me sites to bomb , he asked me to look out for old women and send them messages. He advised I avoid young women. Before then,He sent me very fine pictures of a Russian man, the man is a doctor. I used his pictures as mine on Instagram.
I sent messages to more than 50 women and none replied. I didn't loose Hope, I kept on sending messages to old women until 2 women replied. The conversation hasn't gone far when my Instagram account was killed.
I lost those women.

To be continued...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Eyinju112:
You never drop story you Dey beg mod make dem no delete am grin...

I no wan waste my time type finish them go delete am

Them.first do me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by anthonyuncle(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2022
make I book space
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by marlow1962(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Me too

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Continuation:
By January 5th 2021, I followed same process that my Hausa friend taught me and I opened another account. This was during that period that trump was banned on Twitter. I started bombing different women on different sites and one 67 year old woman replied me. She was eager to chat, we chatted all through on that day .
Due to my previous experience on how my account was killed, my guy asked that I download hangouts and move the woman to hangouts.

I told her about hangouts and she said she has no idea about It, I guided her and she downloaded it. We moved our chats to hangouts and on the second day, my Instagram account was killed too. She texted me that she has deleted her Instagram and Twitter account in support of trumps ban, I lied to her too that I have deleted mine to show my love and support for her and trump.
She was happy and I start to gain trust in her. I told her that am from Birmingham UK and I work as a doctor. The pictures i was using is that of a very handsome man.
I asked my friend for the Instagram account of the real owners of the pictures so as to get more pictures and videos of him. He asked me to pay but after enough pleading, he gave me the name.
I search and I saw many pictures and videos of him and his family.
The bad side about the videos is that the man only speaks in Russia. No video of him in English. I sent many pictures to her and she fell in love.
She told me everything about her life and that if her family.
I made sure that I kept memories of everything that she has told me.

To be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by judatech: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Hmmm...Naija boys don do old lonely white women strong thing for internet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Franzinni: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Condoctor!!!!!

Pack.... Omboleeee ....

I dey my junction so.

Where my Arizona, make I light am becasue I feel this cruise ... grin

OP! Fire down!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Brownshoe: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brownshoe is reading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RighteousDemon: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Come here Op, don't keep me waiting
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Kreddy: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
following
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by EbenezerTriumph: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
22o62021:
My journey into Yahoo

In the year 2019, I bought an iPhone. I bought some nice cloths too, I dress so well that people were asking me if am pressing. Living in the south South it seems everyone here is into Yahoo Yahoo. They will be asking me, Guy you de press abi, I will answer nooo. Next question will be
Ah why nah, you wey even go school. You suppose know how to use laptop well nah and na iphone you de use.
The pressure was much but I did t oblige to join Yahoo until December 2020. Within these periods, I have used more than 5 different iPhones.
By December 2020, One Hausa guy in my area came to meet me that he wants to buy iphone 7 plus. I took him to where he got it( I'm into phone sales).
One week later he came to buy another iPhone , it was then that I asked him to show me the way.
He said no problem ,that I should download Instagram so that he will give me sites to bomb.
It was on 29th December 2020, I downloaded Instagram and he gave me sites to bomb , he asked me to look out for old women and send them messages. He advised I avoid young women. Before then,He sent me very fine pictures of a Russian man, the man is a doctor. I used his pictures as mine on Instagram.
I sent messages to more than 50 women and none replied. I didn't loose Hope, I kept on sending messages to old women until 2 women replied. The conversation hasn't gone far when my Instagram account was killed.
I lost those women.

To be continued...
space booked
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by MufasaLion: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
I'll reserve my comment till you're done.
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Continued...
As our chat progresses , She told me how she and her daughter bought a house for $250,000 in a remote town in northern California. She told me that she live alone with her grandson that her daughter lives in BayArea san Francisco.
Immediately I heard the figure of how much they bought a house, my head swell up. I started seeing myself as a rich man. I started calculating how much car and the type of house I will build.

It was time to bill her, I got everything covered. I created another email with a young girls name, I told her it was my o my daughter from my ex wife

I stopped chatting her for 3 days, She was worried, I saw her messages asking after my well being. I replied that I had an accident and I have been in the hospital for days. I sent fake accident pictures that I downloaded online to her. She believed me. The next day I sent her a text using the other young girls email that I created. I told her that my dad loves her and my dad is laying critically ill at the hospital. She sympathized with me .

I returned black to my own chat and told her that I need a help from her. I told her that the hospital bill is €25,000 . She screamed. I told her to help me out with $10,000. She paused and later came black with a question.

She asked if I have no health insurance . I went black to research and I knew that this woman is educated.
I concoted many stories and she told me that the money is much that she doesn't have it.
I asked her how much she can afford to give me. She told me that she has nothing except prayers.
She started sending me YouTube links of their pastor preaching . She was sending me bible verses.
I was so angry inside of me but I kept my cool.
I later sent her a mail with the young girls account that she should please help my dad. She said that she is praying for him. After one week of billing without pay. I asked her for a gift card.
She asked me what is it used for. I twisted one story and gave to her.
She said that she will look into it. Our time difference is 8 hours. My 4pm is her 7 am. I focused on her that it made me not to have time for myself. I started meeting many Yahoo guys everywhere I go.
Once they see me they will identify me as a Yahoo boy. We share updates together. Many asked me to bring my hangouts login so that they will finish the work and make the woman pay. I rejected their offers.
After ignoring her for days, One day she asked me what type of gift card do I need. I told her Amazon gift card.
When I woke up the next morning, She has sent me a $100 Amazon gift card. I thanked her and told her to scratch it and resend with the receipt which she did. I advertised selling of the gift card here on nairaland and many people contacted me. Finally I sold it on Patricia.
First test passed but a little amount.
I needed more no e.g. than that.

More stories to come
Stay tuned.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by verminnel(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Chummynoni(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by illicit(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by blaquebelle: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Poor lady
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by ATEAMS: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Damn
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by ajekpaks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
okay
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by dobnina(f): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Following back to back.
I love stories
Amebo no go kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by johnglefury(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
following...
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by gentlesinna(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Waiting
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by nduprincekc(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Following
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by brain54(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mention me when you update…

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Following...
Mah grab something from here
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
22o62021:
Continued...
As our chat progresses , She told me how she and her daughter bought a house for $250,000 in a remote town in northern California. She told me that she live alone with her grandson that her daughter lives in BayArea san Francisco.
Immediately I heard the figure of how much they bought a house, my head swell up. I started seeing myself as a rich man. I started calculating how much car and the type of house I will build.

It was time to bill her, I got everything covered. I created another email with a young girls name, I told her it was my o my daughter from my ex wife

I stopped chatting her for 3 days, She was worried, I saw her messages asking after my well being. I replied that I had an accident and I have been in the hospital for days. I sent fake accident pictures that I downloaded online to her. She believed me. The next day I sent her a text using the other young girls email that I created. I told her that my dad loves her and my dad is laying critically ill at the hospital. She sympathized with me .

I returned black to my own chat and told her that I need a help from her. I told her that the hospital bill is €25,000 . She screamed. I told her to help me out with $10,000. She paused and later came black with a question.

She asked if I have no health insurance . I went black to research and I knew that this woman is educated.
I concoted many stories and she told me that the money is much that she doesn't have it.
I asked her how much she can afford to give me. She told me that she has nothing except prayers.
She started sending me YouTube links of their pastor preaching . She was sending me bible verses.
I was so angry inside of me but I kept my cool.
I later sent her a mail with the young girls account that she should please help my dad. She said that she is praying for him. After one week of billing without pay. I asked her for a gift card.
She asked me what is it used for. I twisted one story and gave to her.
She said that she will look into it. Our time difference is 8 hours. My 4pm is her 7 am. I focused on her that it made me not to have time for myself. I started meeting many Yahoo guys everywhere I go.
Once they see me they will identify me as a Yahoo boy. We share updates together. Many asked me to bring my hangouts login so that they will finish the work and make the woman pay. I rejected their offers.
After ignoring her for days, One day she asked me what type of gift card do I need. I told her Amazon gift card.
When I woke up the next morning, She has sent me a $100 Amazon gift card. I thanked her and told her to scratch it and resend with the receipt which she did. I advertised selling of the gift card here on nairaland and many people contacted me. Finally I sold it on Patricia.
First test passed but a little amount.
I needed more no e.g. than that.

More stories to come
Stay tuned.

Abeg finish the story...street no easy

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by powerhouse3(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
We'll all learn..

Waiting for the day slawomir will give his life to God and do his own confession and testimony..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by sissoko89: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hmmm,A medical doctor that can't sort out his medical bills

Ur format no sharp reach

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Picadelly(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Interesting..
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by BigYash: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yahoo class 101. Your students are following undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught With Used Baby Diapers & Sanitary Pads In Rivers Community / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.