Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) (1507 Views)

Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
A man has been left totally devastated after he caught his cheating wife red-handed on Close Circuit Camera (CCTV), sleeping with the gate man.

Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
A husband, who has been suspecting his wife of having an affair with the security man, has been left in total shock after he installed a CCTV in his house because of his wife’s numerous denials but what he got in return has left him heartbroken.

Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by BitchSlayer101: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
And what now?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
The man came back to see photos of his wife romancing and having sex with the security man right in his parlour. The Nairobian man has now forced his wife out and threatened the security man for betraying his trust.

Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
nawa o, this one nah Gobe o.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by itzgbengene: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
When the man will come home late everyday and say he's tired
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by femolacqua(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, how many times did u call you?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by femolacqua(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, how many times did I call you?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by sisisioge: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Chai! What an insult! She no see her bobo's boss for there? Luuiubish!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
itzgbengene:
When the man will come home late everyday and say he's tired
you dey mind him? His type hardly make love to his wife.....i blame the man for his weakness

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of A Discontented And Wicked Wife / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant? / I Am Dying In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.