Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss (3119 Views)

Have Anybody Heard About Great Africa Investments? / MMM Moratorium Removal / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Jayjay0(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
I have been placed on tempotarary moratorium for over 5 weeks now on MMM for something i know nothing about. I edited my account section ignorantly without know its against the rule. I have written to them so many times and the only reply i get is please wait.
Have anyone been place on tempotarary moratorium and how nd what process did you follow for your account to be released and how long did it take
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jayjay0:
I have been placed on tempotarary moratorium for over 5 weeks now on MMM for something i know nothing about. I edited my account section ignorantly without know its against the rule. I have written to them so many times and the only reply i get is please wait.
Have anyone been place on tempotarary moratorium and how nd what process did you follow for your account to be released and how long did it take
. Write to support and explain to them they will reply you
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Xtopherprince(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yes i have, and mine was re-opened in just 4days. Write to support, scan your national i.d or anyother proof of id you've got and attache it to the mail you send to support. It will be re-opened within 2 days.
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Jayjay0(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Xtopherprince:
Yes i have, and mine was re-opened in just 4days. Write to support, scan your national i.d or anyother proof of id you've got and attache it to the mail you send to support. It will be re-opened within 2 days.
I have done that..i uploaded a picture myself holding my international passport for over 3 weeks now and uptill now am stil ask to please wait
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Jayjay0(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Xtopherprince:
What was the reason for your suspension
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by 1factfinder: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dont be panic,i was under moratorium for good 13days,my moratorium has just been lifted and i get help immediately.Some people are lucky within 2 or 4 days,they are out of d hook although problem differ.U need to re write them under support by creating new ticket,let them know d step u had taken sofar 4rm d reply sent to u and urge them to treat ur case quickly.Best Of Luck,4 Better We Change D World.

1 Like

Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Xtopherprince(m): 5:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Jayjay0:
What was the reason for your suspension
I edited my account name
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Tonymic4life(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Omg. Does dat mean we can't edit any detail of what was used to register. I was thinking of changing my bank and account nos immediately I get help. Pls is this advised.
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Jayjay0(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Tonymic4life:
Omg. Does dat mean we can't edit any detail of what was used to register. I was thinking of changing my bank and account nos immediately I get help. Pls is this advised.
Please don't cause you will be placed on temporary moratorium..you can contact your guider first
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by MOREN406(f): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
1factfinder:
Dont be panic,i was under moratorium for good 13days,my moratorium has just been lifted and i get help immediately.Some people are lucky within 2 or 4 days,they are out of d hook although problem differ.U need to re write them under support by creating new ticket,let them know d step u had taken sofar 4rm d reply sent to u and urge them to treat ur case quickly.Best Of Luck,4 Better We Change D World.
wat steps did u take. m also under more moratorium
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jayjay0:

PLEASE DID YOU AT LAST GET OUT OF moratorium? PLEASE HELP ME
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by iloveunity(f): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
https:///7Ss8I6iHFILAZe08CCa7xr

If u need a reliable top guider, kindly join using the above link...issues are solved ...

MMM the eagle that soars high

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by stanogb(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
If I tell you what I suffered under moratorium... You will abandon your MMM account in frustration...

I was under moratorium for more than 2 months. Writing every day to support, uploading Id and passport, yet they keep saying be patient, there is a queue...bla bla bla.

What should you do?
Visit mmm website, click on contact us, chat with one of those reps. They will make it faster. Thanks.
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by igbozionism(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
iloveunity:
https:///7Ss8I6iHFILAZe08CCa7xr

If u need a reliable top guider, kindly join using the above link...issues are solved ...

MMM the eagle that soars high
couldn't load the link can you add me?
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
stanogb:
If I tell you what I suffered under moratorium... You will abandon your MMM account in frustration...

I was under moratorium for more than 2 months. Writing every day to support, uploading Id and passport, yet they keep saying be patient, there is a queue...bla bla bla.

What should you do?
Visit mmm website, click on contact us, chat with one of those reps. They will make it faster. Thanks.
THANKS
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by khizzyblakes(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bro i am sorry oo grin i was on moratorium last year december, but my account was released june 2017
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Jayjay0(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
ayfat23:

PLEASE DID YOU AT LAST GET OUT OF moratorium? PLEASE HELP ME

Yeah I was released from moratorium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by helenfly(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please I am currently on moratorium, I have not been given any reason why I was placed on moratorium, I didn't tamper with my account, I wrote to support and was told to wait, now I chat with representatives and he said I should upload my Id card now I'm still waiting, please what can I do?
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Mmadu111: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
helenfly:
Please I am currently on moratorium, I have not been given any reason why I was placed on moratorium, I didn't tamper with my account, I wrote to support and was told to wait, now I chat with representatives and he said I should upload my Id card now I'm still waiting, please what can I do?
You probably have multiple account . don't you have a guider or a WhatsApp group where you belong? Why seeking solution here?
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by okusbaba(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
helenfly:
join the telegram group in my signature
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by WealthBuilder01: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by helenfly(f): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
I am seeking solutions here because I am desperate, I don't think that is a crime, is it?
Mmadu111:
You probably have multiple account . don't you have a guider or a WhatsApp group where you belong? Why seeking solution here?
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by deewhydoski(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op I think u should upload any means of identification such as national I.d, drivers license
or international passport....keep on disturbing them with messages at support line, they will open ur account for you. It happen to me too wen I open multiple accounts at mmm Ghana...I was put under moratorium for good 5 months just because I am not a citizen of Ghana, but as at last month they pay me all my money excluding the 30%. Mind u am not a guilder. Don't panic at all mmm will pay u ur money. The worst that could happen is DAT they might not pay u d 30% if u ave multiple account
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by helenfly(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
I was told by the support team not to create another ticket that my issue will not be considered. I am so frustrated
deewhydoski:
Op I think u should upload any means of identification such as national I.d, drivers license
or international passport....keep on disturbing them with messages at support line, they will open ur account for you. It happen to me too wen I open multiple accounts at mmm Ghana...I was put under moratorium for good 5 months just because I am not a citizen of Ghana, but as at last month they pay me all my money excluding the 30%. Mind u am not a guilder. Don't panic at all mmm will pay u ur money. The worst that could happen is DAT they might not pay u d 30% if u ave multiple account
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by deewhydoski(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
helenfly:
I was told by the support team not to create another ticket that my issue will not be considered. I am so frustrated
if the ticket u created has not been closed, u can send message on dat same ticket but if it has been closed.....my dear create another ticket, den no go hold u for it
Re: Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss by Jolaoshot(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
I've got an MMM account for sale with a total sum of #197,000 going for sale at 100k..interested buyer's should call or whatsapp on this number +2348087671093... THANK YOU!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get 50k Loan / Fixed Deposit In Microfinance Bank / Coconut Exporters Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.