Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (988 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Tania Omotayo & Husband, Sumbo Winfunke Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by TunezTV: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Exactly a year ago movie star, Lilian Esoro-Franklin and music mogul, Triple MG record label boss Ubi Franklin, tied the knot and it’s been assumed to be bed of roses for the young couple who is blessed with a baby.

However, things have been shaky in the romance life of the celebrity couple going by recent reports online.

Recently Ubi Franklin Launched his Restaurant and Bar, TiltTerrace and it was graced by friends and fans as well as wishers, with the Focus of the invite being Lilian Esoro, because we were all made to believe that Ubi Franklin bought the resturant for his wife. Sadly, she was no where to be found at the Unveiling.

Although, Lilian Esoro Is reportedly in Paris with their baby, she came online yesterday to wish Iyanya "HBD", ignoring her hubby by not congratulating him on his multi-million naira Resturant launch.
Another report spits that Lilian has allegedly stop wearing her expensive wedding Ring, making it more obvious that there's something wrong between the Ubi and his Wife, Lilian.

To raise more brows, the couple majestically ignored or lets say snub their own 1st Year wedding anniversary, till an hour ago, when Ubi Franklin took to his social media to celebrate his family.

He wrote on gram;

1 year ago I married my lovely wife Lilian who is God Fearing lady and Super mom to our beautiful son "Jayden". My love for you both knows no boundaries and I will always find this event to be the happiest moment in my life. Through the good times and challenging times, our union would only continue to grow from strength to strength. Love you lots! Ubi. Onise iyanu.

Lilian Esoro as at 3pm Nigerian time was yet to reciprocate her husband's lovely message with her own.

All these observations lead to the fact that the marriage might be going through a tough time. However, the day isn't over, and we sincerely hope that Lilian can settle whatever issue she might be facing with her husband for the sake of their son, baby Jayden.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actress-lilian-esoro-snubs-hubby-ubi-on.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by INTROVERT(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin

I heard she have take over MMMG and was one of the reasons iyanya left.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by yeyeboi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na So Dem Dey Do Fish Brain Gender angry
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Haphard(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
On this day, few years back a legend, leader and an engineer was born into d prestigious month of Nov now am using dz opportunity 2wish my self Rotimi Haphard a very hapi bday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Snubs Hubby, Ubi On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by tukdi: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Haphard:
On this day, few years back a legend, leader and an engineer was born into d prestigious month of Nov now am using dz opportunity 2wish my self Rotimi Haphard a very hapi bday.
grin

Yeeeeaah, happy birthday to our Engineer grin

There are so many things to repair on Nairaland o! grin

Now, where is the party taking place? grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Toyin Lawani Goes Nude To Promote Her Personal Beauty Product / Question Of The Day:: Which One Do You Prefer....???? [pics] / Seyi Shay Puts Derrière On Display In Sexy Pink Jumpsuit At BBN [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.